PDA

View Full Version : Best way to get respect??

moneybags
05-06-2012, 01:01 PM
What is the best way to get respect for someone that is camping?? Also is there any way to get rid of allies that you win from these events? My mob size is 19 but I only have two people in my mob!! I keep winning them opening crates. Come on Funzio that is not a prize or something I want!!!

Paulio
05-06-2012, 01:09 PM
The best way to earn respect while camping is to concentrate on thug life. You're bound to level up after completing a few TL goals, but not before you collect a couple thousand RP.

moneybags
05-06-2012, 01:12 PM
Ok I am fairly new to CC. Ive been playing MW for a long time but just got into CC so I am not up on all the lingo, Thug life? is that the missions? I actually haven't done any missions, well I have done 2 jobs. But have been just camping and building up my income

Bala82
05-06-2012, 01:17 PM
look at goal list on the do fighting goals they gives you most respect

jmeijer
05-06-2012, 01:21 PM
If you want to get the most respect per level, you must rob low level laundromats, collection agency's and lofts. Attacking and doing thug life gives you respect way quicker, but you will also level up quicker.

fuzzy
05-06-2012, 01:23 PM
If you are camping and want to level slowly only rob Laundry Matts level 4 to 7.

They give low XP to Respect.

If you are truly camping do nothing. You will get respect once you came out of your tent.

moneybags
05-06-2012, 01:24 PM
well then I guess I'm not really camping then. I attack when I need money for upgrades but other then that I haven't done any missions.

Dreno33
05-06-2012, 01:27 PM
If you want to get the most respect per level, you must rob low level laundromats, collection agency's and lofts. Attacking and doing thug life gives you respect way quicker, but you will also level up quicker.

Listen to this post, moneybags. Dead on. LMs is how Fuzzy and I are going to be leveling up to get to our next money building unlocks when the time comes.

If you can find them, DEFINITELY rob the Level 7 Laundrymats. These only give 1 experience and rake in 3 respect points.

~~~No other building in CC (unless a certain Loft level can do this that I'm unaware of) can do a 3:1 ratio for Respect:Experience earned.~~~

jmeijer
05-06-2012, 01:37 PM
Listen to this post, moneybags. Dead on. LMs is how Fuzzy and I are going to be leveling up to get to our next money building unlocks when the time comes.

If you can find them, DEFINITELY rob the Level 7 Laundrymats. These only give 1 experience and rake in 3 respect points.

~~~No other building in CC (unless a certain Loft level can do this that I'm unaware of) can do a 3:1 ratio for Respect:Experience earned.~~~
True. It's a shame that I didn't visit the forum before I reached level 80, because that would've made a big difference. I'm camping now, and increasing my economy. If I want to improve my defense, I buy Blast Shields (1A/19D) for 210,000 each.

Dreno33
05-06-2012, 01:39 PM
True. It's a shame that I didn't visit the forum before I reached level 80, because that would've made a big difference. I'm camping now, and increasing my economy. If I want to improve my defense, I buy Blast Shields (1A/19D) for 210,000 each.

That was my plan as well. QUESTION: what level are they unlocked at?

moneybags
05-06-2012, 01:42 PM
hey guys whats the real deal with this defense. Is there any point to buying defense buildings and upgrading them. Ive looked at alot of the posts about defense but don't have a legit clear answer. What do you guys recommend? Buy defense buildings and upgrade them or just forget about them all together?

moneybags
05-06-2012, 01:43 PM
level 62 for those blast shields

Dreno33
05-06-2012, 01:44 PM
hey guys whats the real deal with this defense. Is there any point to buying defense buildings and upgrading them. Ive looked at alot of the posts about defense but don't have a legit clear answer. What do you guys recommend? Buy defense buildings and upgrade them or just forget about them all together?

Only the 2x2 defense buildings are worth ANYTHING, really. Upgrade them to 2, level 3 max. Then they aren't worth the time/cost after that. They inflate you defense but hardly do didly squat for your REAL DEF.

moneybags
05-06-2012, 01:48 PM
when I first started I used my tapjoy gold on a body guard agency and upgraded it to level 7.

moneybags
05-06-2012, 01:49 PM
I think a good defense is very important, so I assumed building a high defense would be good. but i dont even know if it matters

Dreno33
05-06-2012, 01:50 PM
One level 7 Body Guard Agency gives a REAL defense of 40 defense. NOT what the building says it does.

Dreno33
05-06-2012, 01:52 PM
I think a good defense is very important, so I assumed building a high defense would be good.
You are absolutely correct.

but i dont even know if it matters
It does matter, but Def buildings is the wrong way in looking at it. Buying mace or like riot shields (those kind of weapons) are the best way to increase your defense.

moneybags
05-06-2012, 01:53 PM
yeah I just figured that out today, but its a good scare tactic for people that don't get it.

moneybags
05-06-2012, 01:54 PM
yeah I figured that out, that is why Ive been asking about how to get the most respect points

Dreno33
05-06-2012, 01:58 PM
yeah I just figured that out today, but its a good scare tactic for people that don't get it.

very true, therefore don't sell what you have. BUT, look at it this way for future. IF the money AND time you spend on those Def. buildings was put INTO you economy (wisely) you could have maybe made up for much of that defense number with REAL defense on weapon purchases. think about that

Sasha54
05-06-2012, 02:03 PM

Why not Full Combat Gear instead - its 17/27 as opposed to 1/19 for the blast shield
It's a respect item

jmeijer
05-06-2012, 02:09 PM
Why not Full Combat Gear instead - its 17/27 as opposed to 1/19 for the blast shield
It's a respect itemWhen you save respect points, you'll gain XP and level up. Blast shield is a cash item and you will not get XP.

Dreno33
05-06-2012, 02:11 PM
It's a respect item

b/c blast shield is a money-bought weapon. Easy to collect a few hundred. But the combat gear is also awesome stats.

Sasha, your opinion now that the topic calls for it.

If I wanted to have a mafia of 300 and keep it there for nearly all levels. Would it be best to fill in my vehicle category with mostly yamahas? Or is there a better investment for vehicles?

i ask this b/c for respect items, it was between filling my vehicles with yamahas or buying combat gear, not sure

jmeijer
05-06-2012, 02:15 PM
b/c blast shield is a money-bought weapon. Easy to collect a few hundred. But the combat gear is also awesome stats.

If I wanted to have a mafia of 300 and keep it there for nearly all levels. Would it be best to fill in my vehicle category with mostly yamahas? Or is there a better investment for vehicles?

i ask this b/c for respect items, it was between filling my vehicles with yamahas or buying combat gear, not sureIf I can give my opinion: In the long run, so after level 142, you will be attacked by the big guys. So in the long run, it's best when you only spend your RP to the best RP items. Remember, when your Yamaha's get replaced, you won't get your RP back. The highest RP items can't be replaced, because the stats of the items are the best (gold items excluded).

Edit: for vehicles, go for Exelero's. Only obtainable at level 115 and higher, but you got to save your RP for those.

Dreno33
05-06-2012, 02:22 PM
If I can give my opinion: In the long run, so after level 142, you will be attacked by the big guys. So in the long run, it's best when you only spend your RP to the best RP items. Remember, when your Yamaha's get replaced, you won't get your RP back. The highest RP items can't be replaced, because the stats of the items are the best (gold items excluded).

Edit: for vehicles, go for Exelero's. Only obtainable at level 115 and higher, but you got to save your RP for those.

don't know if ill keep playing up to lvl 115, haha. I'm an extreme camper. lvl 115 is forever

jmeijer
05-06-2012, 02:28 PM
don't know if ill keep playing up to lvl 115, haha. I'm an extreme camper. lvl 115 is foreverIf you are sure that you won't reach 115, you must go for the Yamaha's (13A/12D). Cars are more expensive than other equipment, so I would spend your RP at those.

Dreno33
05-06-2012, 02:30 PM
If you are sure that you won't reach 115, you must go for the Yamaha's (13A/12D). Cars are more expensive than other equipment, so I would spend your RP at those.

thats exactly my point. we need to fill in every category for the best advantage. (hints why I'm saving my 1k gold for an explosive for 50g comes out) No matter the stats, spending 1k gold on it. will be well worth it

Swearengen
05-06-2012, 05:08 PM

Maybe I am crazy but I swear I have run into a few lvl 7 laundrymats that only gave 1:2 exp:rp not the normal 1:3, anyone else seen that?

transfer
05-06-2012, 05:24 PM
1:3 is the best ratio you can get but you'll likely get 1:2 most of the times.

From what I know and experienced, this is fairly normal, same as collection agencies can give 5R for 2exp but they usually give 4R for 2 exp.

Sasha54
05-06-2012, 05:54 PM

i ask this b/c for respect items, it was between filling my vehicles with yamahas or buying combat gear, not sure

Hard for me to say because Im not camping

I was low on vehicles so was farming Devilish Taxis and low riders and Police Armed Vans when I can get them but I have stopped on the yamahas.....going for CW's and NVB's..... And whatever I can get through pvp and events
But I'm not worried about leveling up so I can't advise you on that

Swearengen
05-06-2012, 06:44 PM
1:3 is the best ratio you can get but you'll likely get 1:2 most of the times.

From what I know and experienced, this is fairly normal, same as collection agencies can give 5R for 2exp but they usually give 4R for 2 exp.

That explains it, my luck sucks, I normally get the 1:2 ratio and so far never won an event :( Poor me right! Ha... :)

Thanks!