PDA

View Full Version : Log in and out CC? Transfer info+questions

Robin666
05-06-2012, 09:50 AM
My question is if it is possible to transfer my friends (IOS) game to my (Android) Phone without losing my character?
what i wanna do is log my char out and log in on my friend char.
and offcourse the other direction.

another issue is if it would be possible to transfer my game to the iOS version so i can do events? :P

To Transfer:
1) You go to Menu >>
2) More >>
3) Funzio ID >>
4) Transfer Game >>
5) Make An Account (Funzio ID, Email, Password) >>
6) Old Device >>
7) Log In >>
8) Go to another iPhone, iPod, iPad you want to transfer to >>
9) Follow Steps 1-4 >>
10) New Device >>
11) Log In >>
12) Close App on both devices >>

(made by ghost)

Thanks for help!

Robin666
05-07-2012, 08:57 AM
where is the great help and replies haha?

please help :P

thanks

sexkitteh
05-07-2012, 09:02 AM
You can transfer games - but between android and ios? good question!

Try it out and see if it works for you :)

To transfer you just go into the transfer section and create and account the tell the game you will be transferring, than log in from the other phone.

Robin666
05-07-2012, 09:26 AM
yeah but the problem is he has made his owne account and i made my own account.
while transfer option already displays my owne funzio ID and he got the same.

so i could transfer my game to a new divice but that will mean i need to delete my game and reinstall or something?

it says:

your funzio ID
robin666 (here i cant type in)

password
********(here i can type in)

My friend has the same on his device, your account name stays even when i wanna back login so i only can log ou and in on my own divice and for him the same:P

anyway thanks !

i am happy someone helped out haha

Ghost818
05-07-2012, 09:52 AM
yeah but the problem is he has made his owne account and i made my own account.
while transfer option already displays my owne funzio ID and he got the same.

so i could transfer my game to a new divice but that will mean i need to delete my game and reinstall or something?

it says:

your funzio ID
robin666 (here i cant type in)

password
********(here i can type in)

My friend has the same on his device, your account name stays even when i wanna back login so i only can log ou and in on my own divice and for him the same:P

anyway thanks !

i am happy someone helped out haha

hey buddy, most of us here are iOS users the android fellers are fairly new here, so there isnt much experience with this.

The best advice I can give is contact support and ask them if thats possible

412Sammy
03-23-2013, 04:49 PM
Ok so I have a Ipod touch and I want to transfer that game to my Android Galaxy Note II but it says transfer fail or something like that I keep trying but it still doesn't work. Help

Dudebot121256
03-23-2013, 04:54 PM
Ok so I have a Ipod touch and I want to transfer that game to my Android Galaxy Note II but it says transfer fail or something like that I keep trying but it still doesn't work. HelpBe careful not to necro (Post in old threads) because it could get you banned. Per your question, transfers between android and IOS violates the Apple TOS so GREE no longer supports it. Sorry, there is no possible way to transfer your IPod touch profile to your Galaxy.

Jong
03-23-2013, 09:03 PM
If I understand correct, multi transfer (Login / Logout) between Android Samsung Note with Androld Sony tab can be done? I has impression only 1 way once transfer from Android Samsung (old device) to Androld tab (new device) , it will not longer could transfer back again.

As I will like to use my tab at home and use S.Note when I was outside

Dudebot121256
03-23-2013, 09:07 PM
If I understand correct, multi transfer (Login / Logout) between Android Samsung Note with Androld Sony tab can be done? I has impression only 1 way once transfer from Android Samsung (old device) to Androld tab (new device) , it will not longer could transfer back again.

As I will like to use my tab at home and use S.Note when I was outsideNope, as long as they are the same provider, you're fine. You can transfer between your 2 android devices as many times as you want.