PDA

View Full Version : Funzio support ROCKS!

Gaming Will
05-06-2012, 09:09 AM
CJ transferred my game at 1am this morning!!!! THANKS FUNZIO.

Burn
05-06-2012, 09:16 AM
Had a very positive experience with Funzio Support last week. They are indeed superb.

Gaming Will
05-06-2012, 09:23 AM
And a plus, nobody successfully robbed me or attacked me!

enahs1
05-06-2012, 09:28 AM
I sent in something on kingdom age, and they replied 5 days later but didn't fix it. So I replied again and another week later they replied "I apologize for the delayed reply, and have added 50 gems to your account for the trouble."
50 gems is the equivalent to 50 gold so I was very happy. Keep up the good work

QPR
05-06-2012, 10:37 AM
Err that is debatable. I've been waiting nearly a week just to get my in game name changed.

Thanks for jumping the queue

Swingle007
05-06-2012, 10:40 AM
Err that is debatable. I've been waiting nearly a week just to get my in game name changed.

Thanks for jumping the queue

They got me taken care of same day on my name change last week. :-) Might wanna send in another request, as a week seems off.

QPR
05-06-2012, 10:43 AM
They got me taken care of same day on my name change last week. :-) Might wanna send in another request, as a week seems off.

Ok thanks swingle

Ghost818
05-06-2012, 11:01 AM
Cj is a beast, he did the same for me when I accidentally bought cash instead of gold. He fixed it right away, again by lurking our forum :)

Joeycool
05-06-2012, 02:12 PM
7 days waiting now for a vault of gold that I got charged for but didnt get added to my account.

Guess what my current feelings for support are?

enahs1
05-06-2012, 02:16 PM
7 days waiting now for a vault of gold that I got charged for but didnt get added to my account.

Guess what my current feelings for support are?
I'm going to go with pissed?

You should send another email and make the subject of it GOLD MISSING.
That will catch their attention

Joeycool
05-06-2012, 02:20 PM
I'm going to go with pissed?

You should send another email and make the subject of it GOLD MISSING.
That will catch their attention

The subject of the first mail was "gold issue"

The second email that I sent to support 3 days ago was, i think, "missing gold" and mentioned the £20 charge I had incurred on my bank account due to being charged for 2 vaults of gold.

The PM that I sent to Mark 3 days ago was entitled "urgent help required please"

I have had no response. My current opinion of support is not great.

QPR
05-06-2012, 02:47 PM
The subject of the first mail was "gold issue"

The second email that I sent to support 3 days ago was, i think, "missing gold" and mentioned the £20 charge I had incurred on my bank account due to being charged for 2 vaults of gold.

The PM that I sent to Mark 3 days ago was entitled "urgent help required please"

I have had no response. My current opinion of support is not great.

Yet seemingly you have others on here jumping the queue !

Sort it out funzio

Joeycool
05-06-2012, 02:51 PM
Yet seemingly you have others on here jumping the queue !

Sort it out funzio

I suspect it is more along the lines of some emails being easier to resolve than others. Which I do understand. But it is still very frustrating when one is out of pocket.

Funnily enough I just got a response from funzio for my email. (posting concerns on a public forum pushing that through perhaps?)

However it is just asking for clarification of the issue. I hope the response does not take another week.

Gaming Will
05-06-2012, 03:02 PM
They are getting on some tickets today. They answered 2 of my tickets that I placed last week. Sorry Joey and QPR, that I jumped the line.

QPR
05-06-2012, 03:02 PM
Good luck joey

Joeycool
05-06-2012, 03:03 PM
Good luck joey

You too! Whats your issue out of interest?

QPR
05-06-2012, 03:10 PM
You too! Whats your issue out of interest?

I requested to have my in game name changed. Granted its not a show stopper but it would be nice to have some sort of acknowledgement to say its being looked it !!

QPR
05-06-2012, 03:11 PM
They are getting on some tickets today. They answered 2 of my tickets that I placed last week. Sorry Joey and QPR, that I jumped the line.

No worries mate was pulling your leg !

Glad you got the game transfered

Joeycool
05-06-2012, 03:11 PM
I requested to have my in game name changed. Granted its not a show stopper but it would be nice to have some sort of acknowledgement to say its being looked it !!

Ah right. So at least its nothing urgent then. Well I hope they get to you soon mate!

Gaming Will
05-06-2012, 03:23 PM
I just panicked! No crime city, no email to report it. I just right out panicked! I hope your tIckets get addressed soon!

erik
05-06-2012, 09:24 PM
Very happy to see this Will. Rooting for you in this event.

procsyzarc
05-06-2012, 10:22 PM
I did have a very high opinion of support but it is now getting worse by the day since I am now approaching 8 days with no answer to emails or pm's. I get that it may be a busy time with the sale etc but that didn't stop them doing another event to make more money so no excuse for the sudden drop in service. CC mark said himself anything over two days is too long

Joeycool
05-07-2012, 12:04 AM
I just panicked! No crime city, no email to report it. I just right out panicked! I hope your tIckets get addressed soon!

Cheers Will. I cant tell you how frustrating it is! GRRRRRRRR!

Joeycool
05-07-2012, 07:32 AM
I did have a very high opinion of support but it is now getting worse by the day since I am now approaching 8 days with no answer to emails or pm's. I get that it may be a busy time with the sale etc but that didn't stop them doing another event to make more money so no excuse for the sudden drop in service. CC mark said himself anything over two days is too long

Yep 8 days for a resolution here now too. Not very good.

Plux
05-07-2012, 07:45 AM
I can't remember which one it was AJ or one of the team at Support but I remember seeing $10m adding to my account and thinking I was saved from the BST clocks back bug which had my hood ripped to shreds before I even had a chance to collect. It was a fantastic gesture was a little over what I lost but was a rough round up figure. They did good. Funzio Support - I Salute You!
Keep up the good work!!! :D

QPR
05-07-2012, 07:56 AM

Two days is too long and seemingly the problem with support is in fact getting worse