PDA

View Full Version : Do you think we need a 2 week break after this event?

i need muney
05-05-2012, 10:36 PM
Please vote. I added different time periods for the sake of something good.

Steve0
05-05-2012, 10:41 PM
monthly for sure

i need muney
05-05-2012, 10:48 PM
monthly for sure
Struggling between 2 and 4 weeks :)

vitus79
05-05-2012, 10:51 PM
i vote for one event per month

CounterSniper
05-05-2012, 10:53 PM
Definitely once a month.

Steve0
05-05-2012, 10:54 PM
Any thing is better than back to back

MaddSkillz
05-05-2012, 11:07 PM
It would be nice to revisit some of the past events. That way I can have a second crack at some of those items... I might get them too, now that I'm not afraid to buy gold.

Ghost818
05-05-2012, 11:28 PM
1 time a month! that would make it fun and we would look forward to it.

Fig Oni
05-05-2012, 11:40 PM
I think as soon as it ends the new one should start in the next 24 hour.
If it's not broken why fix it.

Also the game is dieing out so without these event the active player would be very low, then people who are looking for rivals for goal will complain there no rival in there rival list.
So by having these event regularly it benefits funzio & us too.
So the question is who is the host and who is the parasite.

Funzio bring it on when I've had enough I'll stop but at the moment I'm sticking.

Feng1234
05-06-2012, 12:02 AM
Yeah it's the events keeping my interest in the game at the moment given everything else moves too slowly once you get to a certain point like economy building etc. give us more excitement and things to keep us busy I say!!

Cloud4201
05-06-2012, 12:11 AM
I agree the events are the most interesting thing going right now. Only thing is that there should be some variety with events. Like this mobster/scratcher stuff should hurry and be released to break the monotony.

The Billionaire
05-06-2012, 12:48 AM
It would be nice to revisit some of the past events. That way I can have a second crack at some of those items... I might get them too, now that I'm not afraid to buy gold.

I agree, events should be monthly and re-visiting past events would be a good idea. It'll give me a chance to get the free bank deposits!

I also think there should be a gold sale 3 days before the events begin and 3 days before the event ends

Dravak
05-06-2012, 12:56 AM
We definetly need a break , see people are starting to burn money like it is nothing ...
Same as me , it makes people who do not want to spent money or cannot spent money ,
Feel belittled , the stupid events cause lack of sleep or messed up bioritme, is making people lose sight lol .

I know my bioritme is totally messed up ! I need a week to fix it now lol .

procsyzarc
05-06-2012, 01:06 AM
In two minds on the one hand I would like to get all 10th items and at an average of 1000gold each weekly is too much as I am not prepared to spend $100 per week on events for an iPad app and I'm sure a lot of players couldn't afford to. Especially if you play modern war and I'm sure soon kingdom age as well you could be looking at $300 per week.

On the other hand I like weekly since they are a good source of respect and they add something to the game since it has gotten very stale, also even without gold you can get at least 3 and mostly 4 pretty good items, (but so does everyone else so the net effect over active players is nothing)

koralene
05-06-2012, 01:22 AM
Once a month would do me. :) anything else is too soon together.

Plux
05-06-2012, 02:30 AM
Now I am going to say this once not twice lol. I soooo would like this "event rat race must have it to keep up with the others" thing to be monthly. I'm seeing players losing interest and would say to Funzio, you have a tonne of buildings to add to the game still for us to use (see the maps) and Lv 200 as a ceiling should be raised to Level 300 with that being a secret garden of new buildings weapons items etc to throw in. Those level 200 players must be bored by now and need invigorating and new goals to chase. Create the Level 200-300 secret garden for us to go for and discover and you have a brand new side to CrimeCity!

i need muney
05-06-2012, 02:46 AM
Funzio should make a lottery. One last step towards it :)

Dipstik
05-06-2012, 05:41 AM
They should do multiple events at the same time!

mob
05-06-2012, 05:46 AM
make it variable....not predictable! I vote for a range from 2-4 weeks

i need muney
05-06-2012, 06:23 AM
They should do multiple events at the same time!
You open chests for gems and then transmute them in a cube with a random chance to get a key that opens a watermelon that randomly drops universes. 10 universes give you an pass to the REAL event...

Dr Girlfriend
05-06-2012, 06:25 AM
Every other week would work for me. I just started construction on a modern loft as a result of these events. Figure if I'm on the game every hour anyway, I might as well collect something.

I get that Funzio is making money on these things, but they're also really frustrating. I think the short term cash could be short-sighted, and that long term the events could be burning people out. I think you see that on these forums.

Jazz
05-06-2012, 06:36 AM
They say the events aren't mandatory, but you really fall behind if you don't participate. Having all 7 10th items could really unbalance the game in favor of the lucky/gold spending players. I understand Funzio has profit as a priority but every week is really just making the game even more unfair.

The events are fun, I'll give you that. But every week? No thanks.

TRAZ
05-06-2012, 07:20 AM
Gold items make the game unbalanced anyways. Keep 'em cranking out. Don't care either way.

Babytway
05-06-2012, 07:44 AM
i agree with fig, once one ends start the new one, the more chances at free better weapons the better. keep em coming i will still play and participate even if i dont receive the 10th item

bigflan
05-06-2012, 07:47 AM
Never make it 1 month for MW I have never got the 10th item and I leveled up to fast or we could do it every 2 weeks also

kimberleyj
05-06-2012, 07:53 AM
i would say every 2 weeks, at the moment the is too many lock box events. before these events i used to have 10 hours sleep now i have been going with just 4/5 hours and i am always tried , i paid a bill with the wrong card so i had to borrow more money so i wouldn't get charged by my bank. i am feeling cold alot becuase of lack of sleep.

Jazz
05-06-2012, 08:26 AM
i would say every 2 weeks, at the moment the is too many lock box events. before these events i used to have 10 hours sleep now i have been going with just 4/5 hours and i am always tried , i paid a bill with the wrong card so i had to borrow more money so i wouldn't get charged by my bank. i am feeling cold alot becuase of lack of sleep.

Please stop doing the events and sleep! Don't get sick because of an addicting app...

BigCheese
05-06-2012, 08:50 AM
just dont stop the event... i dont care if i cant get 10th special item. just keep it going on like marathon.

Burn
05-06-2012, 09:08 AM
Once monthly, to coincide with payday, and a Gold sale at same time.

Trouble is - as a supplier with zero stock inventory cost and pure profit on every pixel product you sell - the desire to just keep churning it over must be quite irresistible.

So might as well make them roll seamlessly from one into another, like Crates.

kimberleyj
05-06-2012, 09:19 AM
Please stop doing the events and sleep! Don't get sick because of an addicting app...

i can't because if i do it will take me even longer to get my stats up by 20k.

Jazz
05-06-2012, 09:41 AM
i can't because if i do it will take me even longer to get my stats up by 20k.

Do you value the strength of your virtual character over your health and well-being???

If you had to hesitate to answer that question, you need help. Please sleep. I insist.

i need muney
05-06-2012, 11:35 AM
Relax Jazz, it's hopeless :D

MaddSkillz
05-06-2012, 01:13 PM
I do not believe one week is a good idea. As far as the debate between two weeks and one month, I can see it both ways.

Two weeks would be a good idea because it provides a brief cool down between events. For some of us it could line up with payday.

One month would also be good because campers would have some time to do what they do best. Nothing like pitching a tent and taking in the great outdoors. Good for the economy. Lol.

On the same token one month may be too spread out for the non campers. They tend to gets bored easily and the constant events give them something to do. I still believe two weeks is a happy medium that everyone can enjoy

Max Power
05-06-2012, 03:16 PM
Events should be special, every week isn't special. Eventually gold purchases for every week events will dip below if you just did one good one a months.

ICEMAN0023
05-06-2012, 06:44 PM
You open chests for gems and then transmute them in a cube with a random chance to get a key that opens a watermelon that randomly drops universes. 10 universes give you an pass to the REAL event...

Total Time Leach.....

Babytway
05-06-2012, 06:52 PM
just dont stop the event... i dont care if i cant get 10th special item. just keep it going on like marathon.

thats what i say keep it going. if people think it shouldnt be a special event week then let funzio just change the name to "The New Weekly Event"

i need muney
05-07-2012, 01:32 AM
Looks like it's 60 to 19 that we do need SOME break :)

nycpizzalover
05-07-2012, 04:24 AM
Events should be special, every week isn't special. Eventually gold purchases for every week events will dip below if you just did one good one a months.

Amen, brother!!! :cool:

Titanium
05-07-2012, 04:29 AM
No breaks! I want more gold equivalent weapons and vehicles!

i need muney
05-07-2012, 06:09 AM
No breaks! I want more gold equivalent weapons and vehicles!
Get a job, fella ;D

Luke 3457
05-07-2012, 06:14 AM
+1 monthly checking in hourly sucks to do 24/7. I know I could not participate but can't pass up on free gold weapons.

dudeman
05-07-2012, 06:26 AM
They should run weekly so that Funzio can suck more cash out of the pockets of players who obsessively dump gold on events because they absolutely cannot even fathom the idea of not acquiring an item that makes the games easier.

It should be more difficult, or more expensive, for people to obtain each and every one of the event end items. The only way I can think of to accomplish that without changing anything would be to run the events closer together.

Zendfrim
05-07-2012, 08:09 AM
Once a month at most. Bi monthly in my opinion. These events are most unwelcome because they disturb my strategy of building a reasonable economy and defense so I don't get farmed at ridiculously high levels. They cause a frenzy and make everyone whine like I am doing right now. Leveling is not a good thing, and these events are creating overpowered players that can leap over buildings and outrun bullets...

Plux
05-07-2012, 08:12 AM
Zendfrim good to see you on here old bean. I'm taking a sicky for any future events after this, Scratchers and Monsters will keep me on me toes though. Cmon Fizzle, tell us more....

Luke 3457
05-07-2012, 11:26 AM
+1 plux good ideas :)

Zendfrim
05-07-2012, 03:49 PM
Zendfrim good to see you on here old bean. I'm taking a sicky for any future events after this, Scratchers and Monsters will keep me on me toes though. Cmon Fizzle, tell us more.... you as well my friend. I will join you on the event hiatus, because this event will cost me 3 times what I had budgeted.

pluxfan2
05-07-2012, 04:34 PM
+1 plux and Zendfrim.

See you been levelling slowly Zendfrim, agree with your strategy.

Once this event is over I will refrain from participating in future events. I will be camping (well hiding in a cave to be precise for a while) as need to prepare for higher levels.

Will do the scratchers though.

Good luck to all forum members, hope you all get what you want from this Event.

Peace and Love