PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Nightclub?

Paulio
05-05-2012, 09:54 PM
For those of you that have a nightclub, have any of you successfully hidden it behind larger buildings? Sure, it's a major CC accomplishment and it looks great, so naturally, you want to show it off. But with the 6 hr collection time it's bound to get robbed at least once daily, right? Anyone have experiences they'd like to share?

i need muney
05-05-2012, 10:22 PM
You can stick 2 NC's behind Hotels.
The only benefit I see is when a random Joe checks in he doesn't see your level 3 NC.
And that means he won't be refreshing rivals every now and then to find you.
When it's collection time nothing helps :)

G Wiz
05-05-2012, 10:36 PM
My suggestion would be to hide the NC and place a laundromat (in full or partial view)next to it. Usually when people see that they go like "eh, nothing here" then move on.

But who really knows!

Alice
05-05-2012, 11:50 PM
"When it's collection time nothing helps :p"

I would just delete NC, it's only useful for those lv10- camping players

Fig Oni
05-05-2012, 11:50 PM
Mr G Wiz, what ever your smoking I want some, you look prang.
Don't even try and say it's the beer.

Alice
05-06-2012, 12:54 AM
Just robbed two lv1 NC from someone who attacked me days ago. This player actually has 700+ landmines, and I triggered one landmine with every robbery attempt...feeling sorry for that:p

i need muney
05-06-2012, 02:52 AM
"When it's collection time nothing helps :p"

I would just delete NC, it's only useful for those lv10- camping players
No way, best building evar! :D

Babytway
05-06-2012, 07:48 AM
i dont see the point in hiding buildings or hiding the lvl on the building. if i see a nightclub and the lvl is hidden buy a decor im gonna rob it anyway, if i see RC or lofts with trees in front hiding the lvl why would i pass it up just cause i dont knwo the lvl, im gonna hit it. every money sign i see if i can't see the building im gonna check it. so why hid it? does this technique really deter potential robberies, or is it just me who will rob it no matter what and check every hidden building

Jazz
05-06-2012, 07:50 AM
What if you surrounded the NC with tons of $1,200 Pine Trees. Would it be hard to tell what building it was without clicking on it? Would you be able to click on it?

CounterSniper
05-06-2012, 07:56 AM
What if you surrounded the NC with tons of $1,200 Pine Trees. Would it be hard to tell what building it was without clicking on it? Would you be able to click on it?

No, you can still see the collection symbol and by tapping it once it tells you what the building is in the bottom left screen popup.

Brooklyn Boy
05-06-2012, 08:31 AM
i dont see the point in hiding buildings or hiding the lvl on the building. if i see a nightclub and the lvl is hidden buy a decor im gonna rob it anyway, if i see RC or lofts with trees in front hiding the lvl why would i pass it up just cause i dont knwo the lvl, im gonna hit it. every money sign i see if i can't see the building im gonna check it. so why hid it? does this technique really deter potential robberies, or is it just me who will rob it no matter what and check every hidden building

BabyT couldn't agree more. If your using trees for anything else but deco your wasting your cash. I'm gonna rob you with or without the level # showing period!

Alice
05-06-2012, 08:44 AM
BabyT couldn't agree more. If your using trees for anything else but deco your wasting your cash. I'm gonna rob you with or without the level # showing period!

there is only one thing that may be useful: too many trees will slow done itouch or iphone, and eventually causing a crash, forcing robbers to exit. But that brings the trouble to the owner himself too...

sez
05-06-2012, 08:46 AM

I do the exact same

Burn
05-06-2012, 08:56 AM
Trees don't stop robs when the Collect Me sign is lit.

They do help in disguising the fact that you may have nicely leveled buildings.

So if I see Level 6 or 7 Doms, Lofts etc, or anything else leveled beyond the average, I'll make a mental note of that player and remember to visit their hood any time I see their name on my rival list. With trees I'd have assumed it was all standard Level 2 fare and not taken any real interest before moving on.

Of course if you check their income on Profile by default, then trees aint helping them.

Brooklyn Boy
05-06-2012, 09:30 AM
Trees don't stop robs when the Collect Me sign is lit.

They do help in disguising the fact that you may have nicely leveled buildings.

So if I see Level 6 or 7 Doms, Lofts etc, or anything else leveled beyond the average, I'll make a mental note of that player and remember to visit their hood any time I see their name on my rival list. With trees I'd have assumed it was all standard Level 2 fare and not taken any real interest before moving on.

Of course if you check their income on Profile by default, then trees aint helping them.

Point well taken.

Paulio
05-06-2012, 10:34 AM
When I'm on a robbing spree, I'll scan a rival's hood and take a quick inventory of their buildings. If I see something worth my stamina, then I hit it. I don't check every building that's ready to be collected. I figure, if others just take a quick inventory, scanning for high payout buildings, they may overlook hidden gems. Trees don't deter me, they actually make me think that if my rival is trying to conceal the building level, then it's probably worth hitting.

My original question was more about whether or not it would be possible to hide the NC behind other less attractive buildings. Has anyone actually tried this and does it work?

Luke 3457
05-06-2012, 10:39 AM
Hiding doesn't work anytime I see the orange dollar sign I check to see what building someone is hiding

jaywalker
05-06-2012, 11:31 AM
I'm on an iphone and I have never had any problems clicking on hidden buildings. I go for certain buildings and rob them no matter what level they are. If you hide it and it's a level 1 (like dominic), I rob each one time just to be a douchbag :)
If I see 2 buildings that might be worth robbing I check their IPH before I decide. A good pinpoint at my level is 100k+ means most buildings are upgraded a level or 4.

i need muney
05-06-2012, 11:40 AM
Babytway is no joke. She rubbed my L2 sports bar...twice!

Babytway
05-06-2012, 04:50 PM
i didnt want you to think i was soft lol