PDA

View Full Version : Time to call it a day.....

Jill
05-05-2012, 09:50 PM
The other day when I updated my ipad and lost CC I really was so upset, and when I downloaded it again I realised I had been playing the game since 17th November '11. The game has taken up 6 months of my life.

Lately, between the cheats, no more good farming and to be honest, what appeared to me to be lack of leadership from CCMark and co, I believe the time is right to get on with my life. The events have become boring to me and even catching rats lol, has lost its appeal.

I have made some good friends here on this forum and have been thankful that people like Bruiser and Swifty have helped me so much in improving my game plan. I will miss a lot of people especially CounterSniper who has become my bestest friend, love his humour and his chats about 'This & That'.

Oh and Denise Bear Bear who found me aimlessly plodding along at lvl 60 something and introduced me to farming MA's and taught me the importance of increasing my ecomony, thanks girl and enjoy the baby.

Thanks for putting up with my rants at times and if I offended anyone, sorry, never meant to do that.

Have fun and thanks again to everyone within the forum, I'll miss you

PS sorry I forgot to thank the guys in support, really great job guys friendly and fair, keep up the good work and really finally to CCMark and Co, good luck in your business venture you have made a great business here, I'm sure it will continue being successful with your new owners.

Boom
05-05-2012, 09:54 PM
Good bye!!! :( * gives u some soup*

CounterSniper
05-05-2012, 09:55 PM
We already discussed this Jill but I really hope you change your mind.

You will be sorely missed by this grumpy faced criminal.

Please stop by from time to time to grace us with your presence.

Wish you well in all you do!

Dravak
05-05-2012, 10:12 PM
Jill know how you feel , winning the 10th item didn't even made me happy , waisting 80Ђ didn't matter to me either.

If it wasn't for the good community of the forum , I would have deleted this App a long time ago , saving me ha a lot of money .
Look take it easy the events simply is too stale at this point , go sleep worry about the item later .
Let see if the scratch card can make a difference , but if you do decide to go back to real life .
Drop by the forums once in a while to keep on contact with the people you like .
Just go take a break , nothing will happen all you lose is virtual money and virtual explosives.
Not virtual weapons atleast ;) so when you do decide to come back .
Everything is still the same , and still free :) .

So take care Jill .

deuces
05-05-2012, 10:21 PM
Dang, you'll be missed Jill. Made me giggle on more than one occasion.

Sasha54
05-05-2012, 10:22 PM
Well I hope you change your mind.
I haven't been on the forum or in game as long as you but it's nice to see the ladies doing well....

I know that I spend too much time sometimes on this so maybe so as I move forward I will spend less time on it or else it will force me to quit.

Maybe the balance is the key .......anyway please stay for the girl team!

G Wiz
05-05-2012, 10:33 PM
Jill...You've done well!

Congrats on winning!

i need muney
05-05-2012, 10:35 PM
You're better than me. I can't win this game :(

erik
05-05-2012, 10:46 PM
Great having you around Jill. Best of luck.

Fig Oni
05-05-2012, 11:47 PM
@Jill
Give yourself a forced break for 30 days then come back play for a week, if you still feel the same then I'll personally say good bye to yah.

It works for some people.

Nudie
05-06-2012, 12:25 AM
Sayorana! Can I bribe you into staying? I'll let you peek behind my heart shape boxers!

Vile Lynn
05-06-2012, 12:30 AM
Dang, you're a really cool girl, Jill. Hate to see you go, feels like you just got here! I enjoyed the rants. Thanks.
Until next time :)

Shoes
05-06-2012, 12:39 AM
Take care Jill, good luck in whatever you do

Burn
05-06-2012, 12:56 AM
@Jill
Give yourself a forced break for 30 days then come back play for a week, if you still feel the same then I'll personally say good bye to yah.

It works for some people.

+1 This (no escaping)

Quirt
05-06-2012, 12:59 AM
I came to the party late but have been lurking on the forums and have enjoyed your posts... I miss you already. :(
Thank you for your contribution.
Congratulations on kicking a habit I am just getting myself addicted to LOL :D

koralene
05-06-2012, 01:20 AM
Sorry to see you go. Good luck!

Ghost818
05-06-2012, 01:26 AM
Good Luck on where ever this path may lead you Jill, I've had more than one chuckle and its thanks to the community here. As others mentioned, its the community that's keeping me here too and you are part of it. Sad to see you leave, but we all gotta sometime ey? Oh also, its such a coincidence, but Payam left a message on my wall that hes quitting too O.o

Jill
05-06-2012, 01:38 AM
Good Luck on where ever this path may lead you Jill, I've had more than one chuckle and its thanks to the community here. As others mentioned, its the community that's keeping me here too and you are part of it. Sad to see you leave, but we all gotta sometime ey? Oh also, its such a coincidence, but Payam left a message on my wall that hes quitting too O.o

Yes we are eloping to the palm hotel LOL .. thanks everyone for your kind words, I'll look in from time to time see how you all are going, read the latest crisis and smile at some of your comments....

Bruiser
05-06-2012, 01:47 AM
Jill,

This has come as a suprise. It has been my pleasure helping you through your questions and dilemas. I really hope this is only temperary and that you change your mind however i wish you all the best.

Bruiser

Plaildscalley
05-06-2012, 02:11 AM
интимные знакомства минск Как познакомиться с понравившейся девушкой (http://taisabudki.1sthost.org/art.php?n=526066) познакомиться с девушкой в хабаровске
Познакомлюсь с одинокой девушкой (http://trousenvicon.4sql.net/cat.php?c=8&p=8) сайт секс знакомств в москве секс знакомства город пермь
знакомства для секса г дмитров Бсплатные секс знакомства (http://****cdopa.siam108site.com/art.php?n=668014) девушка хочет секса фото
Знакомства в петербурге секс (http://pracuttrenken.3web.me/art.php?n=387055) секс знакомства в егорьевске секс знакомства в городе никополь
секс знакомство калинковичи Секс знакомства бесплатная регистрацыя (http://invesirac.phpnet.us/cat.php?c=9&p=5) секс знакомства в саянске
веб интимные знакомства интим знакомства для секса бесплатные
сайт секс знакомств тольятти партнеры для секса Интимные знакомства петрозаводск (http://pecthongliwea.prophp.org/cat.php?c=9&p=2)
виртуальный секс сайты знакомств с телефоном девушек
секс знакомства в кинешме хочу секс в рот Секс знакомства херсон (http://nitiranan.my-php.net/art.php?n=821189)
зрелая женщина хочет секса хочу любви и нежности

Swifty
05-06-2012, 02:52 AM
Jill, I will miss you.

You made the game and forum experience more fun.

Best of luck to you.

Jazz
05-06-2012, 03:24 AM
Jill,

I've only started posting about a month ago, but I lurked for a lot longer. I've read a lot of your posts. They were either helpful or funny. I hope you will stop by from time to time. Heck, maybe you'll start playing again! But don't let us influence you.

Goodbye, Jill

Luciferianism
05-06-2012, 03:30 AM
You're free of the addiction, run free! Run free!

Plux
05-06-2012, 04:48 AM
I've Pm'd my advice, I offered the same to Dreno, learning to keep this in its box and to a normal level is key to enjoying the game I think.

one man gang
05-06-2012, 04:53 AM
Everytime I see someone quit it helps me to grow stronger the next time I feel like buying gold, I also read alot of your posts in my lurking days.

Best of luck

Joeycool
05-06-2012, 04:54 AM
Jill!!! You will be missed :(

Maniaxe
05-06-2012, 04:57 AM
Jill, you input here has been invaluable and you will be missed! Best of luck.

enahs1
05-06-2012, 05:05 AM
I've read a lot of your posts (I lurk) a lot of them made me laugh and your advice helped me.
Good luck! Bye

Max Power
05-06-2012, 05:33 AM
Godspeed Jill!

TRAZ
05-06-2012, 07:16 AM
Good luck Jill in the adventures of real life, may each day be filled with non-stop fun and excitement for you!

TemplarX
05-06-2012, 08:47 AM
Oh and Denise Bear Bear who found me aimlessly plodding along at lvl 60 something and introduced me to farming MA's and taught me the importance of increasing my ecomony, thanks girl and enjoy the baby.
Dear Jill, when we met months ago, I was already a CC junkie and jaded forummer here, and Denise BB was my way of trying to right the wrongs of Templarx and trying to rediscover the joys of the game at lower levels. You were the most determined, tenacious player I have come across in 8 months of playing the game! And mentoring you brought me back to what I love about the game in the first place...the mysteries that arise because Funzio kept everything vague, the 'secret' locations with precious loot waiting to be recovered and farmed, the economic 'solution', the best weapons...etc etc. Ignorance is sweet and innocence is bliss! Through your hardwork and doggedness, you have surpassed me in the game. Its been an honor. I hope that you would use that same determination and tenacity to succeed in real life! Good luck and Bon voyage!

PS. I am a guy :) If I ever have a daughter, she'll be called Denise.

Aid
05-06-2012, 08:58 AM
Jill, you will be missed..hopefully you take Figs advice and take a month off

Burn
05-06-2012, 09:01 AM
/me looks at TemplarX post

/me looks at everyone else

/me wrinkles nose

sez
05-06-2012, 09:16 AM
Take er easy Jill.

Swingle007
05-06-2012, 10:47 AM
I will certainly miss keeping in touch with ya Jill. Hopefully a short break will do you some good and we can get back to the fighting the good fight soon. ;-)

DenZ1
05-06-2012, 01:43 PM
Another one goes. Good luck Jill!

mnju_03
05-06-2012, 01:50 PM
Hugs!!! I hope you learned you lesson and don't go off with some other game.... lol Miss you! :P

Jill
05-06-2012, 09:43 PM
The nicest thread I have ever read, thank you all so so much for all your kind words and as always, good advise, also your PM's, they all mean a lot to me. Crying as I type this

Missing you all so much already ...... bye for now

Ram
05-06-2012, 10:18 PM
have a good one jill! :D

frenda
05-07-2012, 07:53 AM
And there was much rejoicing. No, wait, whatever the opposite of that is. Seriously, Jill, from what I've seen, nothing but class from you and your comments. All the best, you will be missed, especially in the forum. Hope you do come back, let us know if there's any way we can bribe you to stay. :D

sexkitteh
05-07-2012, 08:02 AM
Great having you around Jill. Best of luck.

Erik... your avatar is boss...

Vile Lynn
05-21-2012, 03:13 AM
Jill! :D Welcome Back offically! Good to see you're back on the forum. :)

Are you still playing CC?

Jill
05-21-2012, 06:44 AM
Thanks VL, and yes back playing also ...... Hold my head in shame lol

Dravak
05-21-2012, 06:49 AM
Thanks VL, and yes back playing also ...... Hold my head in shame lol

Don't be silly , too bad you couldn't win .
But the second price isn't so terrible a nice community of nice people .
Don't know how long it will last , but don't have to be shamefull :) ..

Jill
05-21-2012, 06:54 AM
Don't be silly , too bad you couldn't win .
But the second price isn't so terrible a nice community of nice people .
Don't know how long it will last , but don't have to be shamefull :) ..

Nice people thats for sure, thanks Dravak

Joe Brown1
05-21-2012, 07:02 AM
Jill, welcome back. Glad to have you back on board - was wondering what happened - somehow I missed the goodbye post.:cool:

Swifty
05-21-2012, 08:28 AM
Jill, the game and the forum have been improved by your return.

Vile Lynn
05-21-2012, 09:03 AM
Jill, the game and the forum have been improved by your return.
Definitely Swifty. +1

lol, there's always next time, Jill... no shame. Glad you're back :)