PDA

View Full Version : Funzio Customer Service

Brosiss
05-05-2012, 08:34 PM
I think this thread is long overdue.
Reading posts for the past week suggests that ticket resolution has went from good to bad. It is getting worse now
Ticket I placed 6 days again but not gotten any reply.
There are people who seems to wait for long to get theirs resolved or still pending.
How many customer service at Funzio are there exactly?
Why a decline in response time?
What happen to AG or A?

We demand for sevice and support response improvement.

blondealex
05-05-2012, 09:00 PM
I think it's due to Kingdom Age release. CCMark has made a remark that they are working at or adding staff to get it back to the previous level. Six days is nothing compared to some. Turn a ticket into tapjoy if you truly want an example of bad customer service.

Populouspapa
05-05-2012, 09:47 PM
Im going to meet with Funzio end of next week to discuss ongoing issue and sign an SLA for my gaming!

one man gang
05-06-2012, 02:23 AM
I waited 8 days in total to have my ticket resolved which was done to my satisfaction (they didnt give me all the 10th items in every event). I was starting to think I wouldnt hear from them, but they did come good so I must now publicly say thank you.

*clap clap clap clap*... ive already spent nearly all my 1500 gold

ory
11-15-2013, 06:36 PM
Hi i buy 1 hour ago pack of 110 gold bars but still didn't got them but i have been charge for them

ploop
11-15-2013, 06:44 PM
stop necroing old threads

Captain Torgue
11-15-2013, 06:53 PM
Hi i buy 1 hour ago pack of 110 gold bars but still didn't got them but i have been charge for them

Contact apple support or google wallet and they will refund you. Purchase again but make sure you have a good connection when you make the purchase. I have only ever purchased gold when I am home right next to my wi fi for this very reason.

AU Zubby
11-15-2013, 07:12 PM
Do u actually expect the support team to help u though??? It's easier to post automated responses, then follow up when their ready with a BS response, then ask for ur feedback!

Some feedback would be sell te games to an organised and professional company! Maybe then so many would not have quit!!!!