PDA

View Full Version : Ability To See ALL Battle Units

War Priest
05-05-2012, 06:35 PM
Pretty sure this has been said before but wanted to stress it again.

It would be extremely handy and helpful if we could see the entire list of battle units opposed to just the top 45.

hb bombers
05-05-2012, 06:38 PM
I totally agree with you on this!

Dreno33
05-05-2012, 08:01 PM
what do you mean WP, elaborate please?

bigflan
05-05-2012, 08:03 PM
what do you mean WP, elaborate please?You wouldnt know you have to battle and bring more than 45. different types of units

War Priest
05-05-2012, 08:06 PM
what do you mean WP, elaborate please?

When you battle and have more than 45 different units, it will only show the top 45 that you see. It would be so much better if we can see every unit, including the very last one.

Dreno33
05-05-2012, 08:07 PM
I know but I've PvPed on my old CC account. still not sure what he meant. Never paid attention to the results on weapons tho. Does it ALWAYS ONLY show top 45? I just assumed it showed all used weapons

War Priest
05-05-2012, 08:14 PM
I know but I've PvPed on my old CC account. still not sure what he meant. Never paid attention to the results on weapons tho. Does it ALWAYS ONLY show top 45? I just assumed it showed all used weapons

Yes. And what we are asking is to see the entire unit list instead of just 45. Right now, my 45th unit is in the 100's for attack. I would like to know if I am bring any non gold units in, and what my lowest unit is.

Dreno33
05-05-2012, 08:19 PM
well couldn't you easily do the math? It says at top how many units you brought to battle, am i wrong? Just sit down for 30 minutes, attack someone, then scroll to bottom of the list. That is your lowest unit in the TOP 45, right? Now subtract that from how many units you brought to battle. Now, start searching your inventory and checking off a bunch units with similar attack stats as that last unit on the TOP 45. Subtract that amount. Then move lower, rinse, repeat. You could find out decently quick. 30 minutes tops.

manbeast
05-05-2012, 08:19 PM
yea i dont have this problem but if i did i wouldnt be very happy

War Priest
05-05-2012, 08:22 PM
well couldn't you easily do the math? It says at top how many units you brought to battle, am i wrong? Just sit down for 30 minutes, attack someone, then scroll to bottom of the list. That is your lowest unit in the TOP 45, right? Now subtract that from how many units you brought to battle. Now, start searching your inventory and checking off a bunch units with similar attack stats as that last unit on the TOP 45. Subtract that amount. Then move lower, rinse, repeat. You could find out decently quick. 30 minutes tops.

I buy 4 new units a week, and a bunch of crates when they come out. No, I am not going to go through my inventory and count which all come into battle. It would take more than 30 minutes for me. Maybe 30 minutes for you with your 4 units you bring into battle.

Hellstorm
05-05-2012, 08:26 PM
I have the same trouble. It's annoying... I counted through them as dreno described it, lol. Takes a little time. Would be nice if we would see them all on the list.

Dreno33
05-05-2012, 08:27 PM
lol thats exactly my point. since you know so well, you should be able to guess whether you bring in any more units besides your indestructible

War Priest
05-05-2012, 08:28 PM
lol thats exactly my point. since you know so well, you should be able to guess whether you bring in any more units besides your indestructible

D, what are you even talking about!

War Priest
05-05-2012, 08:34 PM
Just checked. My 45th unit is the Response Unit from the first event 100/254. Would like to know what my 588th unit is...

mickymacirl
05-05-2012, 11:14 PM
I'd love to see this as well, good call WP.

And if your 45th units an event unit what the hell other units do you have? (NM, I already know :P)

siL
05-06-2012, 02:51 AM
I buy 4 new units a week, and a bunch of crates when they come out. No, I am not going to go through my inventory and count which all come into battle. It would take more than 30 minutes for me. Maybe 30 minutes for you with your 4 units you bring into battle.

This is soooo true...i take a peek at WP's base and it took me nearly an hour only to browse his inventories..
Will take a loooong time to populate his army....

JMC
05-06-2012, 06:13 AM
It would take a while for you to figure out how all your units compare to eachother, but if you just went into your inventory and added up all your gold units you could see whether your army is full gold or not. It wouldn't take that long to just add them up and see if you reach 588 or not.

War Priest
05-06-2012, 10:00 AM
It would take a while for you to figure out how all your units compare to eachother, but if you just went into your inventory and added up all your gold units you could see whether your army is full gold or not. It wouldn't take that long to just add them up and see if you reach 588 or not.

I am not a big math fan and the point is to see what my last unit is, weather it be gold or not I would like to know what the stats of it is.

Bronson
05-06-2012, 10:07 AM
I am not a big math fan and the point is to see what my last unit is, weather it be gold or not I would like to know what the stats of it is.

Find someone with a strong defence and attack see if you lose a unit

War Priest
05-06-2012, 10:09 AM
Find someone with a strong defence and attack see if you lose a unit

Still won't show what my last unit is. The point of this isn't to see if I am all gold or not even though it will. It is for us to see what our last unit is.

What is the point of only seeing the top 45. I could care less about those units...