PDA

View Full Version : Suggested game improvements

Alroth
05-05-2012, 10:39 AM
I am sure that the devs are working hard on this game. But also player community may have a say what should be improved/extended in future updates.
Generally I think that KA is very addictive and good game. So I made this wish list below to help to make it even better :)

- show player att/def on battle list
- improve graphics for pvp fights
- increase pvp winning rewards
- add confirmation dialogs to avoid unnecessary gem spending

I am sure that others may bring even more good ideas that potentially could find a place in the game.

Futon
05-05-2012, 01:00 PM
I like the idea to show player att/def on battle lists, i lost so many fights because i couldn't figure out how to find their stats.

My additional suggestions :

-Item and unit sorting. An option to look over your army and have it list your units from best to worst so you know which units are your weakest and you can replace. Same thing with weapons and armor.
-Option to see someones vault size before you attack them.
-Less randomness with rewards, wtb bronze drake, and you can keep the skirmisher's.
-More incentive to pvp, right now i'm more likely to lose gold because of casualties even when i WIN the battle.
-Stored drop logs for enemies. When you defeat an enemy and it drops a certain item, it should create a list of the items that enemy drops. Example below.

Example : Let's say i'm in Highland Pass and i want to attack a Harpy. That harpy drops a Rusty Sword the first time i fight it. Now i go to attack another Harpy.

Target Harpy : Reward: 73g - 4exp - Treasure Chest - Requires 15 energy.

My Proposal
Target Harpy : Reward: 73g - 4exp - Rusty Sword, ????, ????, ???? - Requires 15 energy.

I've seen this in other games, that way you know hey i got my rusty sword from this harpy and she has a chance to drop 3 other items that i haven't seen from her yet. Would also help a ton with keeping data for the game and helping people farm. I think it would be a great addition.

superdad
05-05-2012, 07:25 PM
I'm a big fan of both the loot showing in the monster tooltip once you've aquired it, as well as the army sorting. It would be as simple as clicking "attack" and it sorting your army/armor/weapon (one for each) and a red-line at the cut-off line. You'd then get to see exactly what is the weakest thing in your mix, so you know what you should upgrade.

Either that, or have some export to excel thing, so you can do that in excel. That would work too, but probably would confuse most people I guess.

Futon
05-06-2012, 11:11 AM
A couple more suggestions.

-A reset button so you can reset your game. This would wipe out your progress and start your game over fresh.
-An option to reset your skill points. It would have to cost a lot of gold, and increase drastically every time you use the option.

Tobryn
05-06-2012, 04:33 PM
I'd like to be able to sell units, weapons, armor. Once you get to the point you exceed the amount of units you can bring to a battle, I'd like to sell old weaker units and gear.

I think vault limit should be kept secret. The game needs hidden strategies like that.

It seems the game sacrifices higher end units during raids when you get into level 40s. It's almost like a cynical way for the developers to induce money spenders to spend more. I would like the algorithms to kill off cheaper and weaker troupes and machines first. I lose more Trebuchets and Flaming Catapults than Army Caravans, which just isn't right.

I like the idea of an extra pop up screen when spending gems. I've accidentally spent 20 gems to refresh energy just because the monster I'm killing is in the center of he screen where the ok button appears while tapping.

I hope the game is expanded beyond level 50. But I wish it would be harder to level up. It's too easy now. I also think really great money making assets should be available at upper levels. The ones now are not impressive enough to motivate people to buy them. (The really expensive buildings at highest levels don't make enough coin!)

eternalfire
05-06-2012, 10:13 PM
Yeah really would love for a way to reset your skill points. As this is a relatively new game so most people randomly placed stats in places that they later regret as they learn more about the game. Also resetting this game is difficult to accomplish as well...

+1 for skill points reset

Njwmrb
05-07-2012, 07:51 AM
how about making Taverns and Trading Posts not the exact same looking?

The_Red
05-07-2012, 07:57 AM
Wish the building sizes weren't hidden by some of the buildings. Would be nice if they were associated with the attack symbol when looking at other people's kingdoms preparing a raid.

Also wish that people's gold + A/D were shown on the page so you didn't have to click on their character on the main screen as well.

Wish you could favorite a few people's kingdoms to go back to over time instead of having them roll off the kingdom news page.

would be nice if there were some sort of tag next to peoples names who spent money on GEMs. (better yet - a physical dollar amount of how much they've invested in their kingdom.)

Njwmrb
05-07-2012, 08:01 AM
[QUOTE=The_Red;209856]
Wish you could favorite a few people's kingdoms to go back to over time instead of having them roll off the kingdom news page.
QUOTE]

Not a fan of that one lol

Freekizh
05-07-2012, 08:49 AM
[QUOTE=The_Red;209856]
QUOTE]

Yeah that would make life hell for some people lol

A player ranking for each level would be great.

Alroth
05-07-2012, 10:05 AM
I think that ingame leaderboards would be great tool to review how others are doing and increase strategy options.
Another nice thing will be developing the game into more social direction - ingame chat, private messages, building clans etc.

Futon
05-08-2012, 09:42 AM
I really dislike that you can't move upgrading buildings, but you can move buildings that are being freshly built.

John Snow
05-08-2012, 09:49 AM
[QUOTE=The_Red;209856]
QUOTE]

I'm guessing you have someone in the crimson color spectrum in mind.

John Snow
05-08-2012, 09:52 AM
[QUOTE=Njwmrb;209861]

A player ranking for each level would be great.

Not sure if I like this one. On one hand I'd like to know where I rank, on the other, I think it would really encourage camping.

John Snow
05-08-2012, 09:55 AM
Wish the building sizes weren't hidden by some of the buildings. Would be nice if they were associated with the attack symbol when looking at other people's kingdoms preparing a raid.

Agree. I hate hitting a silo whose level is hidden, only to find out its level 1.

ABlueTree
05-08-2012, 10:28 AM
change the f****** vault system. I can't save up enough to upgrade what I want because everytime i get close most of my money is god**** stolen. this game is turning into a joke.

Njwmrb
05-08-2012, 10:32 AM
Improve how long it takes to load the armors when customizing your avatar

Freekizh
05-08-2012, 10:37 AM
Improve how long it takes to load the armors when customizing your avatar

I think the vault is perfect. If the vault was to cover all your upgrade needs, everyone would just camp.

Wonder Woman
05-08-2012, 11:39 AM
change the f****** vault system. I can't save up enough to upgrade what I want because everytime i get close most of my money is god**** stolen. this game is turning into a joke.

Luckily I realized how this vault system works right from the start, so I've been upgrading constantly since. Right now I can vault 5,000 and am currently upgrading to the next level. I CONSTANTLY have to do this. This game is really discouraging me from PvP since I lose more gold in the form of units when I attack people and WIN. I agree with others that you should be able to see all your units and sell the weak ones if you want. Or, if your weak units are in battle, they should be the first to die, not your newly bought high level units. It's VERY discouraging and takes away some excitement. I love it in Crime City when I can rob a hood for $250,000! It makes my day. :) There's no way this game can give you that experience since you will lose units and you are limited to the 3 units per ally and the 1 weapon/armor per unit, and then you are pitted against people with similar amounts of allies. Also, I'm tired of the armor on my avatar being all f'ed up (one boob hanging out, shoulder plates on my forearms, etc.) or just simply never loading. I love to change my avatar and decorate my hood/kingdom. PLEASE put more decorations into the mix, and maybe make trees that aren't so freaking huge!

Ok, stepping down from my soap box now....

Tobryn
05-08-2012, 12:22 PM
I've run into a rash of destroyed kingdoms recently, all buildings in ruins. That's not nice. I wish there was a way to restore them like there is after a building raid.

Njwmrb
05-08-2012, 03:41 PM
How about a cap on who you can and cannot attack based on the amount of allies you have? That way certain D bags don't add 100 allies and stalk your profile all day until you are off their news feed. Even the worst of players are going to win when they have 130 allies and you have 40

leesiyoung
05-08-2012, 06:13 PM
Reply Method Improvement

When other players posted on your wall, it is difficult to visit his or her kingdom to reply it. Currently, as you touch reply bottom and write something to reply, it is written on your own wall, not on the other player's wall. I think It would be much better increasing communications between the players in order to promote this game by improving the reply method. I think the replies should be written on the other players wall instead of being written on wirters' own wall.

535-056-118
ViDiA

Alroth
05-09-2012, 12:23 AM
I think that a functionality to search players by name would be useful. Also on rivals profile his id number should be visible.

Big Boss
05-09-2012, 02:14 AM
Hello, this is my first time posting on these forums but I have been fairly active as a KA player for the past week or so. By playing the game, I too have some feedback. Some might have been addressed in this topic so sorry if I double post ideas.

• No Automatic Attack when looking in Battle List - Not a huge issue but something that I find annoying. When I scroll up or down, sometimes I mistakenly attack a rival by mistake. This has cost me precious stamina and the gamble of losing a battle by mistakenly fighting a potentially stronger rival without checking his or her stats.
This can be easily addressed by giving you a "Are you sure you would like to attack" option just in case you make a dumb mistake like I have done a couple of times.

• Reply back - Sometimes I receive comments from rivals or friends, when I try to reply back, the option sends me to my own profile. This makes no sense as I would be replying to my own profile. This option should take me directly towards the Rivals/Friends profile instead.

•Recruit Profile view - I am a Quality > Quantity type of individual. I prefer adding players to my friends list if I find then worthy of being so. There should be an option BEFORE recruiting a player that'll just basically let you be able to see there profile. With this, I don't have to add then remove a player by checking them on my Allies List. Instead, I could decide before adding them if they should be an ally or not.

• An option to save Rival attackers - I dont know about the rest of you players, but I am the type of person who likes to take revenge from incoming attackers. As of now, the only method that I know of to take revenge from an rival attack towards your kingdom is to see the reports on the "News" section on the main menu. There should be a place where you can save, or store peoples locations so that you can take revenge later. Call it the Redemption list or something. Basically, if you are attacked, and would like to take redemption from said attack, you can save the Rivals profile on to the Redemption List so that when you feel ready for revenge, you can attack him or her without thinking that you won't be able to get some payback.

•Add a friend without the need of putting codes - I don't know if there is an option for this, but what about directly being able to add a person without the use of commenting in there profile and sending your code. You should be able to do such thing by adding an option on the Rivals Profile so that you can send him a message to add you as a friend. Then, the same process of adding an Ally would show up.

There might be other things that I probably forgot that I would like to be added. In general, my suggestions are minor, more user friendly additions to just give us players a better experience overall.

Njwmrb
05-09-2012, 10:13 AM
The reply back actually does write on the other persons wall, I have noticed this too that initially it shows up on your own wall but if you look at the other persons wall it is there and if you reload your profile it disappears.

I am very opposed to the idea of a redemption list. I have been stalked by a player for the past few days that checks on my base multiple times a day and if this was allowed to continue forever I would quit.

The_Red
05-09-2012, 10:38 AM
I am very opposed to the idea of a redemption list. I have been stalked by a player for the past few days that checks on my base multiple times a day and if this was allowed to continue forever I would quit.

You're hardly being stalked. When you collect 3x your vault amount - you should expect people to raid. :)

Njwmrb
05-09-2012, 11:26 AM
You've been keeping a VERY close eye on me I noticed anytime I popped over 20k you would attack. Once it happened while I was playing haha I saw my money start dropping so I quickly spent it on units. I now have over 800 Battering Rams thanks to you

John Snow
05-09-2012, 12:00 PM
You've been keeping a VERY close eye on me I noticed anytime I popped over 20k you would attack. Once it happened while I was playing haha I saw my money start dropping so I quickly spent it on units. I now have over 800 Battering Rams thanks to you

This might be a heads up that your current strategy isn't working if Red is continually raiding you successfully.

Njwmrb
05-09-2012, 12:48 PM
This might be a heads up that your current strategy isn't working if Red is continually raiding you successfully.

Nothin wrong with my strategy. I raided him a couple of days ago and since then he added 70 or 80 allies and has been attacking me when he sees that I have unvaulted cash which is pretty often for me. I've added a few more allies now so I'm out of his current range but he likes to add massive amounts of allies and attack me

Tobryn
05-09-2012, 01:52 PM
Man, great ideas above!

Although I am at level 45, I started a new ID and noticed that about 75% of all kingdoms were in complete ruins by level 5. I think this is mainly because of the early Quests that call for attacking other kingdoms and raiding buildings. This seems a terrible way to encourage people to play the game. Consider some sort of automatic protection of buildings to kick in, up to level 6 or something, so early work isn't wrecked so quickly. Also, how about quest to build a defensive tower with a pop up screen warning folks, before the magic shield protecting compete destruction is lifted? To discourage 75% of all new players to quit because of the few jerks that destroy everything in their path seems a bad business plan...

Njwmrb
05-09-2012, 02:20 PM
I imagine those players just never got in to the game and quit. Any game is going to have a lot of players that quit after a small amount of playing time, it is just visible in this game due to the rubble. If you think about it most players that continue playing are only going to be in that level range for a day or two so its probably just overpopulated with old accounts

Futon
05-09-2012, 02:29 PM
Nothin wrong with my strategy. I raided him a couple of days ago and since then he added 70 or 80 allies and has been attacking me when he sees that I have unvaulted cash which is pretty often for me. I've added a few more allies now so I'm out of his current range but he likes to add massive amounts of allies and attack me

How and why are you keeping that much unvaulted gold all the time?

Njwmrb
05-09-2012, 04:18 PM
How and why are you keeping that much unvaulted gold all the time?

Because my vault is only 11k and the buildings I'm building are 50k

Njwmrb
05-09-2012, 04:25 PM
Red and NJW I really like your rants but it's getting OT. Can you guys start a new thread called Rival Rants or something like that, becos it's real enjoyable and instructive to others with what happens when you go to war with someone.

Hopefully it's over. I think I'm off his news feed by now, his first attack is off of mine.

custos
05-09-2012, 05:31 PM
Man, great ideas above!

Although I am at level 45, I started a new ID and noticed that about 75% of all kingdoms were in complete ruins by level 5. I think this is mainly because of the early Quests that call for attacking other kingdoms and raiding buildings. This seems a terrible way to encourage people to play the game. Consider some sort of automatic protection of buildings to kick in, up to level 6 or something, so early work isn't wrecked so quickly. Also, how about quest to build a defensive tower with a pop up screen warning folks, before the magic shield protecting compete destruction is lifted? To discourage 75% of all new players to quit because of the few jerks that destroy everything in their path seems a bad business plan...

It's not really demoralising for new players. When you visit someone's Kingdom you might see all their buildings as rubble. But what they see are the buildings still standing with all the red "health bars" at zero. They click it and it's restored at no cost (other than possibly some loss of income if it's a money building). I think this is a great game concept. Raiders can attack to complete quests, risking units and unvaulted gold while those raided really pay fairly little penalty.

The_Red
05-09-2012, 06:45 PM
Hopefully it's over. I think I'm off his news feed by now, his first attack is off of mine.

you aren't... which is why I attack you.
Like someone mentioned earlier - your strategy isn't working.
At this point Im doing it because its pretty funny because you're
still doing the same thing over and over again. At least I didn't catch
you with 100k gold like the first time.

Howdy!! I just attacked again... only got 2-3k. ;)

Edit: you will eventually surpass me, cause your economy is really good...
until then its pretty funny.

The_Red
05-09-2012, 07:07 PM
Okay guys I'm creating a new thread just for you. Join the other thread ok :)

Thanks for acting like a moderator, when you don't appear to be one. :)

Anyhoo. Im tired of the subject so I'll leave it with this: If I see anyone with less
stats than me that continues to accrue unprotected gold - I'll attack until they upgrade
their vault like everyone else in the game.... as I suspect everyone will.

Njwmrb
05-09-2012, 08:28 PM
I can't surpass you when I'm already way better, all I have to do is add allies like I did earlier today and you can't touch me. I built a Lender today and don't pretend you weren't creeping on my base while I was in that 50k+ range you just couldn't do anything about it because I upped my allies to 80 (even though you were at 114). I don't need to buy any units, you beating me is strictly in the amount of allies we have. I have 130 Illusionists that don't even go into battle because I have 150+ Priests and I knocked my allies back down to 50. Don't try to broadcast to this forum that your account is in any way better than mine

The_Red
05-09-2012, 08:37 PM
I can't surpass you when I'm already way better, all I have to do is add allies like I did earlier today and you can't touch me. I built a Lender today and don't pretend you weren't creeping on my base while I was in that 50k+ range you just couldn't do anything about it because I upped my allies to 80. I don't need to buy any units, you beating me is strictly in the amount of allies we have. I have 130 Illusionists that don't even go into battle because I have 150+ Priests and I knocked my allies back down to 50. Don't try to broadcast to this forum that your account is in any way better than mine

your e-penis is huge.

Njwmrb
05-09-2012, 08:46 PM
your e-penis is huge.

Hell yeah it is

Freekizh
05-09-2012, 08:50 PM
:rolleyes: Somehow...I just knew..you know, that it was just gonna trash the thread like this ..

no one listens..

The_Red
05-09-2012, 08:52 PM
:rolleyes: Somehow...I just knew..you know, that it was just gonna trash the thread like this ..

no one listens..

We listened, but neither of us really thought your opinion was the right one... ;)

Edit: theres more than the board than bringing up bugs, asking for explanations of the game, and working on that spreadsheet deal. I think this is funny... I wish other stuff like this was on the forum... would be entertaining and bring a new level to the game.... you know... the FUN part?

... Leroy Jenkins.....

mindxthinker
05-10-2012, 04:14 AM
Reselling your units/items for gold or gem.. would be nice...

leesiyoung
05-10-2012, 04:33 AM
I can't agree more with you. Good suggestions. You said exactly what I wanted to suggest.

Hello, this is my first time posting on these forums but I have been fairly active as a KA player for the past week or so. By playing the game, I too have some feedback. Some might have been addressed in this topic so sorry if I double post ideas.

• No Automatic Attack when looking in Battle List - Not a huge issue but something that I find annoying. When I scroll up or down, sometimes I mistakenly attack a rival by mistake. This has cost me precious stamina and the gamble of losing a battle by mistakenly fighting a potentially stronger rival without checking his or her stats.
This can be easily addressed by giving you a "Are you sure you would like to attack" option just in case you make a dumb mistake like I have done a couple of times.

• Reply back - Sometimes I receive comments from rivals or friends, when I try to reply back, the option sends me to my own profile. This makes no sense as I would be replying to my own profile. This option should take me directly towards the Rivals/Friends profile instead.

•Recruit Profile view - I am a Quality > Quantity type of individual. I prefer adding players to my friends list if I find then worthy of being so. There should be an option BEFORE recruiting a player that'll just basically let you be able to see there profile. With this, I don't have to add then remove a player by checking them on my Allies List. Instead, I could decide before adding them if they should be an ally or not.

• An option to save Rival attackers - I dont know about the rest of you players, but I am the type of person who likes to take revenge from incoming attackers. As of now, the only method that I know of to take revenge from an rival attack towards your kingdom is to see the reports on the "News" section on the main menu. There should be a place where you can save, or store peoples locations so that you can take revenge later. Call it the Redemption list or something. Basically, if you are attacked, and would like to take redemption from said attack, you can save the Rivals profile on to the Redemption List so that when you feel ready for revenge, you can attack him or her without thinking that you won't be able to get some payback.

•Add a friend without the need of putting codes - I don't know if there is an option for this, but what about directly being able to add a person without the use of commenting in there profile and sending your code. You should be able to do such thing by adding an option on the Rivals Profile so that you can send him a message to add you as a friend. Then, the same process of adding an Ally would show up.

There might be other things that I probably forgot that I would like to be added. In general, my suggestions are minor, more user friendly additions to just give us players a better experience overall.

Njwmrb
05-10-2012, 02:24 PM
The ability to sell units for half their value like a building

The_Red
05-10-2012, 05:25 PM
The ability to sell units for half their value like a building

damn - this is a GREAT suggestion. most people in upper levels have so many units that are completely worthless and not used for their a/d scores. Would also be a nice way to store gold safely for large purchases (although with a toll)

Njwmrb
05-15-2012, 06:13 PM
Am option to keep "favorite" allies at the top of your list, I have 1 real friend added on KA and I like to check out his base every now and then but he's at the bottom of my allies list.

Skoty422
05-16-2012, 09:10 AM
I like a few thing mentioned but I'll say them again for popularity reasons.
- sell units,armor,weapons
- pm friends
- earn gems
- organized item list per user liking(couple different tabs) recent, best to worse attack and defense
- see a menu of the units you are fighting
- improve loading of everything!
- more money buildings
- let other players see your decorations
- move upgrading buildings
- upgrades to each class of building at a time (1 money1unit1defense at a time)
- build each class building at a time
- Have the rival pics in battle list 1 click profile, with invade and attack buttons.
- rival unit count on profile
- the name and stats of weapon/armor from monster,after you won chest for that particular item, display on monster info
- option to buy units from a unit building you destroyed ( if you have lvl 5 beast warren but can destroy a lvl 10 beast warren to rubble during an invade, then you can choose to buy the same units that the rival has in stock. Not the unit out from under their army but since you beat them you can force them to train units for you. )

Search rivals by names is cool if the log only keeps for 24 hrs. That way if you don't play at least once a day then you don't know who attacked you.
No to show rival vaults.
I don't like the idea of losing units that aren't in battle. But I agree that of the units you have in battle, the weaker ones should die first!( there's no way I should lose a battering ram before a siege tower!) if the casualty rate is weaker, then that's a toss up!

Macduff
05-17-2012, 08:49 PM
How about giving the decorations a distraction value. East to destroy but you have to destroy them to get to the target.

The_Red
05-21-2012, 04:08 AM
Couple more:

1) Change the ability to attack others back to >10.
2) Adjust the very high, high, medium, low, very low strengths more appropriately to limit casualties. I raid a building with "low" units with someone 1/2 my a/d scores and still lose units, which makes 0 sense.

Vile Lynn
05-21-2012, 05:02 AM
All are good suggestions, all have been made before many, many, many, many times in the past, not just in this forum, but in CC & MW forums as well...

...and all have been ignored by Funzio & now Gree.

Don't hold your breath, but do keep your hopes up.

Lord Moore
05-21-2012, 05:41 PM
There should be some penalty for having a building(s) destroyed. For example, a waiting period before they can be clicked on to be restored...meaning that all destroyed buildings are inactive/not earning, etc until they can be restored. And an option to either pay gold to have them restored instantly or to wait it out. Higher level buildings should take more time/gold to restore. Defense buildings should be invulnerable or high losses to attacking units.

There needs to be some pain in a building loss to make the game more interesting from a strategy perspective.

Sampson20
05-21-2012, 06:39 PM
I think a rival list would be very appropriately. I am not looking to attack weaker players but there're some players I have attacked that array same level and same or better stats. I have pretty good stats and I have found that some players that have good stats tend to keep a lot of cash on hand because they feel invincible. Sometimes I get some smart elick comments. I don't attack same players over and over but if someone wants to be an enemy kingdom then I say let's be enemies. I can't find these players because i attacked them and thus they aren't on my kingdom news. They leave comments and then hide.

King Chaos
05-21-2012, 09:54 PM
I think that ingame leaderboards would be great tool to review how others are doing and increase strategy options.
Another nice thing will be developing the game into more social direction - =chat, private messages, building clans etc.

Yeah, I feel that the stats don't really mean anything unless we can make alliances and most like use those stats for something.
It would be great to see other people's attack lists to see who they were attacked by with a similar level.

deuce
05-22-2012, 10:42 AM
Don't know if this has been mentioned yet but ... the ability to rotate your (and your opponents) kingdom so you can see it from multiple angles.

Vile Lynn
05-22-2012, 12:44 PM
Suggestion: Increase max # of attacks that a rival can take from 5 to 10, please!

Lord Moore
05-22-2012, 01:27 PM
Don't know if this has been mentioned yet but ... the ability to rotate your (and your opponents) kingdom so you can see it from multiple angles.

I disagree with that. I use building position and decorations to hide buildings.

Freekizh
05-22-2012, 01:32 PM
I disagree with that. I use building position and decorations to hide buildings.

You cannot hide any building in KA. Decorations cannot be seen by rivals, and all you need to do is click on the building to see its level.

The_Red
05-22-2012, 01:36 PM
You cannot hide any building in KA. Decorations cannot be seen by rivals, and all you need to do is click on the building to see its level.

There's a guy I see now and again who has a silo thats almost completely covered by his wizards spire....

Njwmrb
05-22-2012, 03:57 PM
There's a guy I see now and again who has a silo thats almost completely covered by his wizards spire....

Yeah I came across a guy with a silo that was surrounded by so many small buildings in such a way that I could see it but I couldn't click on it, I kept clicking on the surrounding buildings. So I just gave up and moved on to the next base

custos
05-22-2012, 08:50 PM
Did you try zooming in?

The_Red
05-23-2012, 05:30 AM
I wish they would have a page that details out which units and armor make up your attack and defense score. It certainly would make things more clear.

deuce
05-23-2012, 06:44 AM
I disagree with that. I use building position and decorations to hide buildings.Good for you. I still think it's a great idea.

The_Red
06-03-2012, 03:22 PM
Sort by name army weapons, armor and loot. I hate searching through all of them to see what the stats are on the weapon I just farmed.

Skoty422
06-04-2012, 08:06 AM
Yea. I agree Red. Its a pain searching through a hundred + weapons or armor to see what you just got. Some type of organization would be nice. It wouldn't matter what. Alphabetical order, most recent, strongest to weakest. Whatever. Just something!!

erik41141
06-06-2012, 07:34 PM
I know i already posted this in a separate thread, but heres a re-post for those participating in this one.

1. Fix the friggin battle list- Seriously, i have 29 allies and every time i log to battle i only have 120+ untill i restart the game...wtf mates? I love the idea of the battle list being random as to minimize the extreme harassment you can unleash in this game, but it needs to be more organized. There should be battle blocks for each 5 levels and an increment of like +- 15 allies, and these values should be concrete. So if i have 50 allies and am doing poorly in my bracket, i can drop down to 30 allies and be in that bracket. This would minimize the HUGE gaps in alliance size currently evident in the current battle system.

2. Event Diversity- I think its fair to say that there are hardly any players that enjoyed this event. For a multitude of reasons this could be true, the main being no immediate rewards. Making gems harder at 8.9. and 10 is a great idea so that not everyone gets it but dont make it impossible to do without gems. I can attest i opened 13+ boxes each day and used 120 gems to open some 100% and ONLY GOT TO 8 GEMS. Events should be enjoyed by all and not just the people who spend thousands of gems.

In addition to this, there should be an opportunity to trade in unused rune boxes for lesser prizes, so that the players who didnt get the 10 gem reward can still get some benefit from farming. Even trading rune boxes for honor or gold would be acceptable by most players.

In addition to this event it should be posted on the fourms a week before going live so people can understand the rules and such before it happens, such as the problem with the current gold per hour event.

3. Rankings- Why dont we have these yet? I have no idea the standing of any other players other than the ones who put it in the comments, LET IT BE KNOWN!!! Whats the motivation for getting high level and army if no one sees it? Everyone likes to see their name at the top of the list plus it gives players something to aspire to. Ranking lists shouldn't even be that hard for the devs, but i think we would all much rather the core problems be fixed before this is added.

4. ORGANIZED WEAPONS AND ARMOR PAGES- WHY IS IT ALL RANDOMS??? Seriously when i find a sick sounding drop and try to find it, its like finding a needle in a giant haystack. Filtering the armor/weapons page into most attk / most def shouldnt be hard at all. Also would give players a sense of how well they are farming certain items and what they need to improve on.

5. WHAT UNITS/ARMOR/WEAPONS AM I USING IN BATTLE???- The game knows what aspects are taken into account when attacking/defending players why shouldnt we? Seriously there is already a page which tells us if we are using the most units/weapons/armor for our alliance level, why isnt there a tab to show exactly what units/weapons/armor are actually being used? This would allow players to MUCH more strategically plan their armies, im seriously just guesstimating what units are being used and it is really not efficient. This is also an addition that really wouldnt be that hard for the devs... *Note* I know that the highest atk/def combinations are used for each individual situation, what i am talking about is a list of exactly which units/armor/weapons are being used

6. Classes
Ok heres where **** starts to get hard for funzio, so im not expecting these changes to be implemented anytime soon (the others i do, seriously guys those additions arent even hard to accomplish)
Instead of having warrior/mage/rogue classes and such there should be attributes that you can pick for your character. For example, warlord would give +5% more atk and 15% more honor whereas economist would get +10% more gold from buildings and -10% construction/upgrading time. To change your attribute you should have to pay gems since attribute switching would be too common if it were otherwise. This would add some diversity to a game which seriously needs some more appealing characteristics.

6. Tech Trees
Since the battle lists are already based on levels adding tech trees seperate from skill points would not utterly unbalance the game, rather it would diversify the playing styles which is always positive for multiplayer games. Having tech trees based on armies attack/def, building def, economy, building/upgrading time, and monster killing would be examples of the types of elements that should be included in these trees. Ofcourse similar to attributes, resetting your tech tree should cost gems as well for obvious reasons. This would further diversify playing styles and lead to an increase in play style customization. This would also encourage players to level up to achieve certain (awesome) techs.

FOR IDEA 5 & 6 The points for these should be DIFFERENT than skill points, i already dont agree with army atk/def and stam/hero strength using the same skill points, but i guess that is funzio's decision. The reality is that as players level there isnt really any motivational aspect, sure you get accouple skill points but what if your next level gave -10% casualties in your given tech tree?Now that would encourage motivation.

Finally, i think that guilds would be a good idea later down the road where players can donate $ and gems to the guild and they could potentially own a shared kingdom where guild leaders & head positions could construct guild buildings to benefit all members. The ideas branching from here would be tremendous, and it would also not only add a greater sense of community but also the prevalence of community goals. Lets say for example you could build a guild building that increases machine atk power by 5%, but it costed 1,000,000. Players from the guild could as a community donate to the construction of such a building and as such achieve greater standing and power by working together. Just the concept of community goals is enough to keep players interested in playing. Interest and goals is what keeps most of the players playing, so ADDRESSING CONCEPTS SUCH AS INCREASED INTEREST AND GOAL ACHIEVEMENT WOULD STIMULATE PLAYER ACTIVITY MUCH MORE THAN UNORGANIZED EVENTS THAT THOUGH ARE WELL INTENDED CAUSE PLAYER DISMAY.

Now time for discussion, if you took the time to read through this entire paragraph feel free to build on/improve upon any of my suggestions. As a final note i hope this thread serves as a guideline for improvements that the funzio dev team can aspire to work on.

custos
06-06-2012, 08:55 PM
Character class bonuses? Tech trees? Precise inventory? Dude, just go out and buy Skyrim :).

Seriously, how much do you want in a free game? As for the events and other aspects of the game being slanted towards gem users, you have to remember who is paying the bills for Funzio developers.

Njwmrb
06-06-2012, 09:09 PM
Character class bonuses? Tech trees? Precise inventory? Dude, just go out and buy Skyrim :).

Seriously, how much do you want in a free game? As for the events and other aspects of the game being slanted towards gem users, you have to remember who is paying the bills for Funzio developers.

Man you're all about Skyrim

custos
06-06-2012, 11:27 PM
Heh :) yeah, or Diablo, or Red Dead, or Age of Empires.... my point is that if you want a game that has a full blown RPG experience you may just need to look outside a free app on iOS.

Njwmrb
06-06-2012, 11:28 PM
Heh :) yeah, or Diablo, or Red Dead, or Age of Empires.... my point is that if you want a game that has a full blown RPG experience you may just need to look outside a free app on iOS.

I played age of empires back in the day! Do they still make that game? I played that like 10 years ago

Freekizh
06-08-2012, 12:07 PM
I am really sick of the Ally list in the game. Is this supposed to be the age of social networking? I should be able to assign a "most favored ally" kind of status to sticky them at the top instead of wasting time scrolling through that damn monster list like i gotta scroll through the weapons and scroll though the rivals list...and...and...time is real money! In this way they don't hit my newsfeed and screw up my shark menu list, and more like a built in messenger or ally chat.

The_Red
06-08-2012, 12:15 PM
I am really sick of the Ally list in the game. Is this supposed to be the age of social networking? I should be able to assign a "most favored ally" kind of status to sticky them at the top instead of wasting time scrolling through that damn monster list like i gotta scroll through the weapons and scroll though the rivals list...and...and...time is real money! In this way they don't hit my newsfeed and screw up my shark menu list, and more like a built in messenger or ally chat.

On this note, replying back to people within the game is a pain in the rump.

Freekizh
06-08-2012, 12:20 PM
On this note, replying back to people within the game is a pain in the rump.

Exactly, and the chat should be kept confidential like a PM instead pasted on the wall and deleted out of necessity.

Njwmrb
06-10-2012, 02:12 PM
A quick option to attack someone when viewing their profile instead of having to search all over their base to find their character walking around.

Arwin Stark
06-10-2012, 04:06 PM
I would like to see classes added to the loot. I have lots of of high stats loot but dont seem to be using it. Example would be i'm currently using hell bent daggers 18/9 and unflinching scales 8/15 as a rougue weapon/armor when i have horn of summoning 23/11 and vortex suit 12/24 in equipment . Would be nice to know what weapons and armour are allocated to my class rather then wondering why im not using that nice high stat item.
Repost -

Arwin Stark - Free player
397 061 103
lvl 51

Hapl0
06-10-2012, 05:00 PM
I agreed on reset to skil points but paid with gems, so everyone could adjust their skill points for events (a player paying and he/she is happy and funzio/gree is happy too).
It would be nice an auction like Diablo 3, if a player want to pay with real money for a loot item/unit or event unit, another player win real money or gems with this and funzio/gree win a %.

Freekizh
06-10-2012, 07:04 PM
I agreed on reset to skil points but paid with gems, so everyone could adjust their skill points for events (a player paying and he/she is happy and funzio/gree is happy too).
It would be nice an auction like Diablo 3, if a player want to pay with real money for a loot item/unit or event unit, another player win real money or gems with this and funzio/gree win a %.

One of the best ideas yet bro!

Hapl0
06-10-2012, 07:53 PM
Thx u bro!

The_Red
06-29-2012, 02:32 PM
I figured I would revive this thread since CCM mentioned they like to hear our feedback.

Couple of minor adjustments I would make:

1) When raiding a building, I wish it allowed you to click on raid again 2x, rather than being kicked to the map after the 2nd one. So you could destroy the building without double clicking on it a 2nd time.

2) I wish there was a better mechanism to replying to comments on walls so you don't have to look someone up in your allies list - or in the cases they aren't there, its nearly impossible to find their wall.

3) I wish when you went to another players page it would start in a zoomed out fashion, so you didn't have to pinch to see more of the kingdoms. For most higher players, only a few buildings fit on the initial zoom space.

4) I wish there was a way to figure out how many pending "allies" requests you have after 50. It still shows incoming ally requests and buzzes the phone, but its impossible to tell how many are there.

5) I wish there was a button that I could click that would pull money from all the buildings at once vs clicking on them one by one.

6) I would LOVE if when attacking another player it would show their unit losses as well in the red text like ones own losses. Perhaps Im an ass, but I like to know that Ive killed some of their units. ;) I know you can scroll down in their units view to see it, but that really slows down attacking. Or just put the dead units at the top of that window would work too.

Larger one:
I wish there were more quests added. Farming isn't very fun. :(

Vidia
06-29-2012, 02:35 PM
I am sure that the devs are working hard on this game. But also player community may have a say what should be improved/extended in future updates.
Generally I think that KA is very addictive and good game. So I made this wish list below to help to make it even better :)

- show player att/def on battle list
- improve graphics for pvp fights
- increase pvp winning rewards
- add confirmation dialogs to avoid unnecessary gem spending

I am sure that others may bring even more good ideas that potentially could find a place in the game.

1. It has a reason not to show. To avoid weak players receiving too many attacks, thus drive them away from game.
2. Correct
3. Agree
4. Well. That is a way to make you spend more.

Hapl0
06-30-2012, 07:18 AM
It will be great if funzio sell crates with one rare unit with a random boost even if they are lower than the one of events. The idea is that there are common, uncommon and rares units, and if u add some of the rarest ones a random boost funzio will sell more crates.

Lord Moore
06-30-2012, 04:59 PM
I'd like see the casuality rates/calcs adjusted. There simply is little incentive to build an economy to afford strong units to only see them chewed up by attacking seemingly weaker players. It seems they try to make it "fair" so no one has any advantage to rely on...which sucks the fun out of it for those that have dedicated a fair amount of time and $$$ to build a "strong" army. Make it more obvious what's going on. If someone has a lot of defense buldings and your A is close to their D then expect to lose some units, for example. But I've had large A advantages and the rival had little to no defense units and yet I lose high cost, low casuality units....despite having a meat shield. Very frustrating.

Sir Mixalot
06-30-2012, 06:43 PM
I'd like the animated drops to be functional. Meaning I want the choice to pick up or ignore the loot box on the ground, rather than having it automatically go into my inventory. This is my 3rd day playing and I was a little ticked off when I realized my army was armed with 69 Primitive Broadswords when I purposely ignored the boxes while mastering Crossover Creek. I didn't pick up a single box and would close out the game to refresh the map, specifically because I didn't want that garbage. And I can't even sell it...

Aside from that a lot of these ideas have merit. But sadly if this game is like most others, these ideas will never be considered, even though most of them are simple reworks that could be handled in minutes.

QuantumP 86
07-10-2012, 10:48 AM
If possible, I would love to see better PvP units dropped when battles are won. The best that I'm aware of is a bronze dragon and it doesn't even go to battle in my army right now.

echus14
07-10-2012, 09:11 PM
I'd like the animated drops to be functional. Meaning I want the choice to pick up or ignore the loot box on the ground, rather than having it automatically go into my inventory. This is my 3rd day playing and I was a little ticked off when I realized my army was armed with 69 Primitive Broadswords when I purposely ignored the boxes while mastering Crossover Creek. I didn't pick up a single box and would close out the game to refresh the map, specifically because I didn't want that garbage. And I can't even sell it...

Aside from that a lot of these ideas have merit. But sadly if this game is like most others, these ideas will never be considered, even though most of them are simple reworks that could be handled in minutes.

Just wondering ... does it matter? I would assume that the system would automatically equip your army with the best available equipment depending on whether you are attacking or defending (in which case, having more albeit low level equipment doesn't do any harm). Can anyone confirm one way or the other?

echus14
07-10-2012, 09:17 PM
I'd like see the casuality rates/calcs adjusted. There simply is little incentive to build an economy to afford strong units to only see them chewed up by attacking seemingly weaker players. It seems they try to make it "fair" so no one has any advantage to rely on...which sucks the fun out of it for those that have dedicated a fair amount of time and $$$ to build a "strong" army. Make it more obvious what's going on. If someone has a lot of defense buldings and your A is close to their D then expect to lose some units, for example. But I've had large A advantages and the rival had little to no defense units and yet I lose high cost, low casuality units....despite having a meat shield. Very frustrating.

Hi Lord Moore ... you probably don't remember me but you have about 3300 gold coins of mine. Please arrange to send them back asap :p Just joking ... was trying to fly "under the radar" one morning to reach a particular purchase and you caught me :D

On your subject ... in real life, conventional attack to defence ratios have to be about 3:1 for a reasonable chance of success (and that does NOT mean without casualties). So, in that way, the current system may not be particularly inaccurate.

GetItOn
07-10-2012, 11:06 PM
Just wondering ... does it matter? I would assume that the system would automatically equip your army with the best available equipment depending on whether you are attacking or defending (in which case, having more albeit low level equipment doesn't do any harm). Can anyone confirm one way or the other?

What would be nice is the ability to sell unwanted weapons/armor. My pet peeve is when a new item drops and I want to go check its stats I have to scroll thru 50+ different armors to find it. LoL I suppose until you have 1500 items you'll still need them all. Man, can't imagine trying to find the needle in the haystack with that much equipment.