PDA

View Full Version : What is the best way to bulid my alliance attack number?

TrixieRN
05-05-2012, 08:54 AM
I am at level 51 with an attack of 1760. Would like to get it higher, but am not sure what is the best way to do this? Thanks...

commandNconquer
05-05-2012, 09:23 AM
do you have lot of valor do you have lot of cash? what is your income per hour? what units do you have the most ? what country are you..?

TrixieRN
05-05-2012, 09:35 AM
United States..have more cash than valor, but am using the cash to get the money buildings/upgrade them/upgrade the vault. Have the most low level units - meat sheilds I think I have seen them called? Not a lot of heavy hitting stuff at all, because I was beaten up pretty bad before I ditched my allies and laid low for a while. Income per hour is $95,233

EnjoyLife
05-05-2012, 09:37 AM
United States..have more cash than valor, but am using the cash to get the money buildings/upgrade them/upgrade the vault. Have the most low level units - meat sheilds I think I have seen them called? Not a lot of heavy hitting stuff at all, because I was beaten up pretty bad before I ditched my allies and laid low for a while. Income per hour is $95,233

How many allies?

commandNconquer
05-05-2012, 09:39 AM
what i would do if i was you is get my def up with some stuff like military ambulance then try to get your income to 140-150k then for attack buy super hornets + harrier or osprey

switch your nation to russian it will give you +10% air bonus

thats wut i would do

Al Murkya
05-05-2012, 09:59 AM
Good question. I know your concern is increasing your attack. Every strong military has an even stronger economy. Focus on upgrading your economy, especially any money buildings you have floating around levels 4-6. Although the upgrade times are nerve racking-ly long, your money buildings need to be 10 s

TrixieRN
05-05-2012, 02:15 PM
Will keep working on the money buildings. You are right - the time is the killer! I have fifty allies. I had more, but was getting way to beaten up, so I dropped to just fifty.