PDA

View Full Version : Immortal (not any more)

Dr BoneCrusher
05-05-2012, 08:22 AM
I come to the forum to seek some knowledge and it have been working but, to tell the truth I by gold and never had any one to worry about, other than some money hackers till now. Ran across some one with much higher attack and defense then me. I am at level 71 with 13k attack and defense l have the devil's inquisitor and really want to use it to my advantage and raise my stats help?

G Wiz
05-05-2012, 08:30 AM
You have all of that attack with gold so why not just use more gold weapons? Its very rare to find gold players in need of help with defense and attack, especially when it is much higher than normal for your bracket at level 71.

Maybe its just an ego bruise that you saw a stronger person? I'm sure they simply have more gold weapons than you, but if it is one person; check your inventory and see where your lacking.

How'r the respect weapons looking?

Mark1989
05-05-2012, 08:31 AM
More info? Income per hour? Buildings? What do you wanna improve? Stats only? Remember that there are always bigger fish in the sea mate:)

MaddSkillz
05-05-2012, 08:31 AM
Bonecrusher I saw you today. I was 71...im actually 72 now (OG Thug). There are actually quite a few people with attack and defense than that are heigher. It just takes them a while to find you some times.

Boom
05-05-2012, 09:18 AM
Bone I went to ur hood (ur still on my news feed) and I saw the guy MTRoads isn't he a cheater??

Dr BoneCrusher
05-05-2012, 09:19 AM
You have all of that attack with gold so why not just use more gold weapons? Its very rare to find gold players in need of help with defense and attack, especially when it is much higher than normal for your bracket at level 71.

Maybe its just an ego bruise that you saw a stronger person? I'm sure they simply have more gold weapons than you, but if it is one person; check your inventory and see where your lacking.

How'r the respect weapons looking?

No doubt about the ego thing. But I would like to play the game not just buy more gold. I bought gold early just to make it a bit easier. Now I have more options just want a little help with a game plain,

Dr BoneCrusher
05-05-2012, 09:21 AM
Bone I went to ur hood (ur still on my news feed) and I saw the guy MTRoads isn't he a cheater??

Yea he is he also had over a million unbanked so I helped my self. Look out there are a few more.

Boom
05-05-2012, 09:22 AM
I reported him 3 weeks ago when I saw him...

Dr BoneCrusher
05-05-2012, 09:26 AM
More info? Income per hour? Buildings? What do you wanna improve? Stats only? Remember that there are always bigger fish in the sea mate:)

55k per hour mt level 6 lofts at 3 dr at 7 and many others 3 or above would like to loot cars and get NC have about 15 million saved probably going to get the upscales after my crematorium is done building.

mnju_03
05-05-2012, 09:28 AM
I noticed a CRAP load of obvious cheaters from 50-70... I report them all with detailed pictures and description... I also friend them because I've had them boost their stats over night and just take me for everything.

MaddSkillz
05-05-2012, 09:37 AM
Don't discriminate against explosives. They work wonders for a quick boost. I bought all of mine before the price increase. It's all about the weapons you equip. I did not buy gold at all until the last event. Only because I wanted the Devel's and Havoc this time.

No matter how powerful you are there will always be someone stronger. I usually no bank my money. Up until now it's worked. But I've noticed more shakes here than at levels 50s-60s.

mnju_03
05-05-2012, 09:39 AM
It's true! It's a good time to start camping a little to hoard money, RP...so on and so on.

Jazz
05-05-2012, 10:13 AM
I think I saw an MTRoads. Was he around level 70? That's where I'm seeing a lot of cheaters. =/

Dr BoneCrusher
05-05-2012, 10:26 AM
I attack a lot probably more then I should but ran across at least 20 money hackers I report most but they must be at least 2 weeks behind in answering the tickets. Some lay low but others really are obnoxious.

Boom
05-05-2012, 10:39 AM
Yeah Jazz he's around 70 I saw him when he was like 60-65

Boom
05-05-2012, 10:39 AM
Let's all just report him..