PDA

View Full Version : unable to start a new game

Pack_mule
05-05-2012, 07:40 AM
I picked up an ipad today from a friend of mine, and I wiped the device and began with the account process and such with Itunes and then with Funzio for KA. I downloaded KA and it launches with his account and castle. How do I make it go away so I can use it?????????????

I have wiped, reimaged several times. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ghost818
05-05-2012, 12:54 PM
I picked up an ipad today from a friend of mine, and I wiped the device and began with the account process and such with Itunes and then with Funzio for KA. I downloaded KA and it launches with his account and castle. How do I make it go away so I can use it?????????????

I have wiped, reimaged several times. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If you happen to have an iPhone or an iPod, you can transfer his game to that account and start a fresh one on yours.

FisK
05-05-2012, 07:58 PM
If your friend have gotten a new iPad/iPhone then maybe he want his game transferred to his new device.
in that case use the ingame Transfer function

Menu -> "More" -> "Funzio ID"

Else try to contact support ingame.

Menu -> "More" -> "Help" -> "Contact Support"

The game are saved serverside and tied to a device ID so you will need Funzio to reset it.

(They will get all the information they need, if you are using the ingame "Contact Support" instead of a normal e-mail.)

Ask them to reset your account and tell them why.

bigflan
05-05-2012, 08:06 PM
If your friend have gotten a new iPad/iPhone then maybe he want his game transferred to his new device.
in that case use the ingame Transfer function

Menu -> "More" -> "Funzio ID"

Else try to contact support ingame.

Menu -> "More" -> "Help" -> "Contact Support"

The game are saved serverside and tied to a device ID so you will need Funzio to reset it.

(They will get all the information they need, if you are using the ingame "Contact Support" instead of a normal e-mail.)

Ask them to reset your account and tell them why.It does not work I asked but they said you have to wait for a feature like that to come out

Freekizh
05-05-2012, 08:07 PM
It does not work I asked but they said you have to wait for a feature like that to come out

Flan buddy...you're on KA! What is your ID or send me an invite!

bigflan
05-05-2012, 08:08 PM
Flan buddy...you're on KA! What is your ID or send me an invite!Oh no I don't play anymore I'm trying to get my gems transferred to MW and then I'm done with that game

Freekizh
05-05-2012, 08:09 PM
Why?? What happened?

bigflan
05-05-2012, 08:19 PM
Why?? What happened?I tried this as a test account thinking that I could get it deleted but nope the support person said that there is no reset but they will notify everyone if they release it

FisK
05-05-2012, 08:22 PM
It does not work I asked but they said you have to wait for a feature like that to come out

What is it you are saying that does not work?

The Transfer game to other iSO device feature are already in the game and works exactly the same way as the same feature works in CC and MW.

Funzio has ever made a reset game function to any of their games, but they can reset the game for you. Be aware! If you get Support to reset the game then all progress will be lost including bought Gems.

FisK
05-05-2012, 08:29 PM
Ghost has made a step by step guide (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?27020-Instructions-On-How-To-Reset-Game) on how to reset the game:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?27020-Instructions-On-How-To-Reset-Game

Freekizh
05-05-2012, 09:21 PM
I tried this as a test account thinking that I could get it deleted but nope the support person said that there is no reset but they will notify everyone if they release it

Is it because you started the game badly? Got bad stats? Don't like the game?

FisK
05-05-2012, 11:11 PM
The way that I reset my MW game on my work iPhone was to till the game to transfer my game to a now device without downloading it again:

1) You go to Menu >>
2) More >>
3) Funzio ID >>
4) Transfer Game >>
5) Make An Account (Funzio ID, Email, Password) >>
6) Log In >>
7) Click "Tranfer"
8) Close App
9) You will start with the tutorial again then you start the app again.

Note: You may not be able to transfer your new game before the old one has been downloaded somewhere else.

This works because a game has to be unregistered from one device before it can be re-registered to a new device since a game can not be registered to too devices at the same time.

Actually I was not trying to reset the game than I discovered this. We was upgrading our work phone to the new iPhone 4S, so I wonted to be sure I still have my game then I got the new phone. So I did the part of the transfer I have to do on the old device before I even had received the new phone.
I started the MW app again of habit afterwards and I was back at the tutorial again. And I hadn't even gotten the new phone yet. So even that the old game was not downloaded anywhere yet, it was un-registered form the old device.

Ghost818
05-05-2012, 11:21 PM
Please note, if you do the transferring method you will lose all your gems if you have purchased any. [/COLOR]