PDA

View Full Version : Glitches with Graphics

gabraniggey
05-05-2012, 06:26 AM
Found a lot of graphics glitches so far. Tried to upload pictures but the message board wouldn't accept them, so here's a url of how weird the body graphics can get during fights:
http://i45.tinypic.com/4h743d.png

Also, my account/iPhone seems completely unable to load many hero armors, including the Cutpurse one. After clicking it to "try it on," the image never loads, which prevents me from saving or viewing the armor at all. So, I'm stuck with the lame ones. :/

Anyone else seeing these problems?

Overall though (getting kind of off topic) this game has been better than Modern War/Crime City in my opinion. Never really saw image glitches in those, but the level mobility is much more flexible and fun in Kingdom Age. You get to do a LOT more early on; longer battles, more rival attacks/invasions, cheaper construction and expansion. I was pretty hooked on MW/CC, but after being patient enough to level up deep into the 40s or 50s, level mobility and overall game progress took way too long. Hopefully KA continues to be as relatively fast as it has been. I think players can be patient up to a point. After a while... it gets futile and endless.

Alroth
05-05-2012, 10:03 AM
Yeah I see many graphics problems. Especially when pvp fights are pictured, but also in pve (but rarely here). I guess that graphics was not the primary focus for devs when releasing the game. Anyway I just ignore these problems as they do not impact the game feeling much.

DarkSnip3r TJ
06-20-2012, 08:05 AM
I can't load certain armors either. This is frustrating but I am glad I'm not alone. Hope we get a fix soon.