PDA

View Full Version : How is this person still finding me?

Mig
05-05-2012, 05:15 AM
I robbed someone of a lot of money and he's super mad so he keeps coming to my hood and trying to rob me. He is slightly weaker than me but strong enough to rob me with a couple of fails in between. I am way richer than him so I have more to lose and he's also wasting my explosives.

I am slow levelling and now he is 114 and I'm 111. I spammed his wall at least 50 times and I thought you can only see 1 level below you so how is he still finding me?

kimberleyj
05-05-2012, 05:19 AM
spamming someone wall doesn't fill up the newfeed anymore. so you might still be on his news feed.

Aid
05-05-2012, 05:22 AM
Don't spam, what a poor move. He is probably going out of his way to find you by refreshing the rival list, or perhaps you have not dropped off (which could be due to mafia size). Stop collecting on all your buildings for several days, he may move on

Vile Lynn
05-05-2012, 05:36 AM
I robbed someone of a lot of money and he's super mad so he keeps coming to my hood and trying to rob me. He is slightly weaker than me but strong enough to rob me with a couple of fails in between. I am way richer than him so I have more to lose and he's also wasting my explosives.

I am slow levelling and now he is 114 and I'm 111. I spammed his wall at least 50 times and I thought you can only see 1 level below you so how is he still finding me?

Don't worry about the explosives. Spamming is lame (& can get you suspended or banned) & doesn't work anymore, like they said above. Buy lots of Blast Shields (1/19) to up your defense instead of buying consumable explosives. Eventually, if he keeps leveling & you don't, he won't be able to find you unless you strike back & return a link to your hood on his news feed. He's probably enjoying using his stamina to waste your explosives even if he loses the rob. Just ignore him.

Mig
05-05-2012, 05:39 AM
Ok didn't know spamming doesn't affect the news feed now. First time I've done it but it's all I could think of because I've seen someone do it to me. Was a good move by Funzio to fix that.

My defence is high for my level, but even someone with way less attack can still rob.

one man gang
05-05-2012, 05:40 AM

whats your in game name? I am level 112 and id love to find you and beat you up to.. coward.. lol

G Wiz
05-05-2012, 05:51 AM
whats your in game name? I am level 112 and id love to find you and beat you up to.. coward.. lolLoL don't ya think this guys has it bad already?

Jazz
05-05-2012, 06:08 AM
Hey now, it was a mistake. Let off him.

Mig, just don't retaliate or reply on his wall. If necessary, just leave all your buildings uncollected for a couple days.

Luciferianism
05-05-2012, 06:22 AM
I thought it was me going after you, I'm going for a guy who was rude to me and spammed my wall with 30 comments. I still go for him because it was reduced to '24 more comments ...' in my news, so even though he spammed me, is two levels below me and dropped his mafia I am still pounding him. It's not you though because I'm level 70 something.

If you spam someone, you're just asking to be slaughtered.

one man gang
05-05-2012, 06:23 AM
Dont worry fellas, I would very quickly become the coward if i saw him and he had more attack than me ;)

Ramshutu
05-05-2012, 06:53 AM
whats your in game name? I am level 112 and id love to find you and beat you up to.. coward.. lol

I am level 110 and I second that.

Burn
05-05-2012, 07:44 AM
Wall Spammer = Rat.

You deserve to be robbed. Over and over and over.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/32215866/target_rats.jpg

Rhino72
05-05-2012, 07:55 AM
The answer to your topic thread is:

Because you have pissed him / her off enough with your massive wall spamming bs that they now refresh ad nauseam until they find your common name. You asked for it so stop crying about it.

Babytway
05-05-2012, 08:12 AM
well if you spammed more than 50 times you deserve to robbed all day everyday. and he/she is probably just refreshing searching you out because you dont collect on time

G Wiz
05-05-2012, 08:35 AM
Well I tried not to laugh, but...

Wall Spammer = Rat.

You deserve to be robbed. Over and over and over.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/32215866/target_rats.jpg And...

well if you spammed more than 50 times you deserve to robbed all day everyday. and he/she is probably just refreshing searching you out because you dont collect on time

L0L! and just like that, all respect lost.

Chiefer
05-05-2012, 08:54 AM
You all deserved to be robbed for being pompous

G Wiz
05-05-2012, 08:57 AM
We all deserve to be robbed because its the game.