PDA

View Full Version : When to start saving for Nightclub?

Jazz
05-05-2012, 04:30 AM
I've already decided that I'm going to get a NC in the possibly near future. I just want to know when I should begin to save up. I'm 70k/hr now. I was thinking 100k/hr.

What do you guys think?

Luke 3457
05-05-2012, 04:42 AM
Yeah 100k for sure that's what I did. A good rule of thumb is if your saving for a building or upgrade make sure it's attainable in 2 weeks or less. Don't let economy go stagnant for longer than that. Good luck

Mig
05-05-2012, 04:51 AM
You won't get a nightclub in 2 weeks on $100k/hr. More like 3 weeks.

fuzzy
05-05-2012, 05:07 AM
I've already decided that I'm going to get a NC in the possibly near future. I just want to know when I should begin to save up. I'm 70k/hr now. I was thinking 100k/hr.

What do you guys think?

Saving for mine right now at 97k an hour. I now have 15 million in the bank. Staying with smoke shops and Italian Resturant upgrades until I get there.

Jazz
05-05-2012, 05:10 AM
3 weeks is okay with me as long as I'm still doing cheap, long, upgrades. The upgrade resource is too valuable to waste.

So I guess I'll start saving once I hit 100k/hr. In 2 levels the Underboss House opens up and I'll buy 2x of those. My first Crematorium is under construction. I'll hopefully get the 2nd one up by next week. The build time is horrendous compared to everything else available.

I'll be upgrading my Italians from 8-10 and my Houses from 7-10. Dunno if I should hold off on these until I start saving for the NC. These upgrades are long.

Any more input would be appreciated.

jaywalker
05-05-2012, 05:12 AM
I started at 150k/h, took me roughly 8 days.

Luke 3457
05-05-2012, 05:55 AM
Yeah I did 15 days, I'm a serial robber

G Wiz
05-05-2012, 05:56 AM
I started at 150k/h, took me roughly 8 days.Wow good stuff there bud!

Luke 3457
05-05-2012, 06:02 AM
I wouldn't hold off. Long upgrades allow you to save for next buildings. Don't ignore defense though either I don't remember when Gatling guns are available to you but when/ if they are start buying those also .

Jazz
05-05-2012, 06:05 AM
I wouldn't hold off. Long upgrades allow you to save for next buildings. Don't ignore defense though either I don't remember when Gatling guns are available to you but when/ if they are start buying those also .

I meant that I would do short upgrades now and do the long upgrades while I save for a Nightclub. I will consider adding some more Gatling Turrets, although I'm pretty comfortable stat-wise.

So I guess I'll be starting around 100k/hr. :)

Hank
05-05-2012, 06:22 AM
Obviously, there is no one right answer to this question. Its all a matter of personal choice. But I would say about 250K/hr. That way you can upgrade your Movie theatres or some other building that will still be around when you are at a high level to level 10 while you are saving for the nightclub, that way its like killing two birds with one stone. If you start saving for the nightclub before this, you will most likely be upgrading low level garbage buildings during this time, that will most likely be sold once you have buildings that produce a good amount of money.

jaywalker
05-05-2012, 06:46 AM
Obviously, there is no one right answer to this question. Its all a matter of personal choice. But I would say about 250K/hr. That way you can upgrade your Movie theatres or some other building that will still be around when you are at a high level to level 10 while you are saving for the nightclub, that way its like killing two birds with one stone. If you start saving for the nightclub before this, you will most likely be upgrading low level garbage buildings during this time, that will most likely be sold once you have buildings that produce a good amount of money.

I think 250k/h +/- 100k is when you should start. It really depends on how much time you are willing to waste on finding good buildings to rob. And as you say, you should really upgrade something longterm while doing it.

/e Longterm as in something you won't sell, ever :)

jinqs
05-05-2012, 06:51 AM
I started at 150k/h, took me roughly 8 days.
Your sig says you make 147k/h... :)

Behzat
05-05-2012, 06:55 AM
My hood brings me 61 k per hour but im already saving for the night club.i need 11 millions more :)

Sasha54
05-05-2012, 06:59 AM
3 weeks is okay with me as long as I'm still doing cheap, long, upgrades. The upgrade resource is too valuable to waste.

So I guess I'll start saving once I hit 100k/hr. In 2 levels the Underboss House opens up and I'll buy 2x of those. My first Crematorium is under construction. I'll hopefully get the 2nd one up by next week. The build time is horrendous compared to everything else available.

I'll be upgrading my Italians from 8-10 and my Houses from 7-10. Dunno if I should hold off on these until I start saving for the NC. These upgrades are long.

I got my crematorium as soon as I could and boy that was a deadly build time!
Then I got 2 Underboss houses and I love them - 3 hour collection is ok with me
And then I got 1 Upscale - are you getting that?

I am not in a position to save yet for NC since I'm under 60k/hr
Have you done your loft and MT upgrades because it was recommended to me to level those to 4 & 6 respectively before saving for the NC because that will generate a lot of extra income while you're saving.

What about condo and Russian restaurant - are you passing on those?
I agree about the Gatling guns - currently when I'm not doing any new buildings I will build a gattling every 8 hours - easy enough to get 54k from some robberies.......lol

Sasha54
05-05-2012, 07:16 AM
Hey Jazz
How long you been playing CC?

white frog
05-05-2012, 07:22 AM
After MTs are lvl 7, Lofts are lvl. 6, Wholesales are lvl. 4, and Dominicans are lvl. 4... NC is the next in line. This of course depends on what your income is. By this point it should be somewhere around $100k.

TenderPlacebo
05-05-2012, 07:31 AM
I was at about 115k an hour when I started saving, it took me like 3 weeks. I no banked the whole time, and upgraded my Italians: long cheap upgrades.
The worst part about it is waiting for it to build, almost another week.

617Pats
05-05-2012, 08:41 AM
Got mine when my income per hour was 110k. It should take much less time if your really active in the game. Complete missions with good loot and pay (don't do missions that require you to buy equipment, obviously). Keep robbing people consistently and you will pad your income. Good luck.

Chiefer
05-05-2012, 08:46 AM
I 90% quit the game when I got mine. The bank buster came out right after and someone with 10/10k attack and defense found it. And camped it. I have so much more stats. It just killed the game.

Chiefer
05-05-2012, 08:51 AM
I think 250k/h +/- 100k is when you should start. It really depends on how much time you are willing to waste on finding good buildings to rob. And as you say, you should really upgrade something longterm while doing it.

/e Longterm as in something you won't sell, ever :)

You can surely sell it to piss everyone off. Which is the most control you would ever get over the damn thing.

Daniel2115
05-05-2012, 08:56 AM
It took me less than 2 days to save 8 mil at $96000/hr but I rob alot, so spend alot of time robbing people and you'll have the NC before you know it

MaddSkillz
05-05-2012, 09:17 AM
I was at about 115k an hour when I started saving, it took me like 3 weeks. I no banked the whole time, and upgraded my Italians: long cheap upgrades.
The worst part about it is waiting for it to build, almost another week.

I'm inspired. I make 95k/hr @ level 72. I have 9 mil in the bank with 16k/15k att/def. Did you loose a lot of money no banking? That would be the way id go, since I didn't get the item that removes the 10% bank fee.

Boom
05-05-2012, 09:29 AM
What are long cheap upgrades???? I already have both houses at lvl 10

TenderPlacebo
05-05-2012, 09:32 AM
I was at 93 I think at the time, I didn't have one successful attack, or rob for that matter, the whole time. I too do not have the burner, or any end event item. My stats are like 22attck, 24 def, also have like 70 skill points in def, not sure how much of a difference that makes. I have been no banking for well over a month and have had many attempts, But all failed. I think 2 people got through when I first started, between the 2 I lost 260k, I have saved way more no banking. I would of lost that like 20 times over if I banked.
I would say with those stats you would be fine no banking, even at my level:95, there are very few wih stats like yours.
I guess you could test it out, leave like 50k out in open and see what transpires. It would save you some time, on 40mill your looking at 4 mill, so it would prob save you like 4+ days, depending on your commitment to collections.
Go for it bro.

Jazz
05-05-2012, 09:43 AM
My lofts are at 2 and 3. I'll be upgrading the 2 to 3 as my next upgrade.
My MT's are both at 5.
Italian Restaurants at 8.
Houses at 7.
Dominicans at 4.
Wholesale Warehouses at 2. I'm not really into the 18h collection.

So get my Lofts to 4 and MT's to 6? I'll probably get my Dominicans up to 5 as well.

Whaddya guys think?

MaddSkillz
05-05-2012, 09:45 AM
I bought gold just so I could get the last two event items. It's disposable income for me, just had to hide it from the wife lol. So it's time for me to pitch my tent again to save up...

I second that question. What are cheap upgrades that are worth the time?

dudeman
05-05-2012, 10:10 AM
I don't save up for new buildings.

I upgrade everything worthwhile that I can while building one kind of defense turret or another, and eventually I look in the bank and go "hey, I can start construction on building X as soon as that turret is done!".

TenderPlacebo
05-05-2012, 10:14 AM
Yea I would get lofts to 4 and MT to 6, that's where mine are, and I just brought my dominicans to 6. You getsome good income from those buildings at that level.
Cheap long upgrades: house,gunshop,ice cream shops, if you have them, any building that pays out descent and you will be keeping for a while, or forever. I won't ever sell my house or gunshops, they don't take up much space, they give you some descent income, and I have some serious time invested n them.
I set my limit on upgrades to less then 200k, sometimes a bit more, like I did some upgrading to my meat factories. As long as you have something upgrading it doesn't matter, you don't want to lose out on that time.
You can also upgrade defense while your saving, to fend of those new rivals that will be trying to hit hat attractive NC:)

Boom
05-05-2012, 10:46 AM
Ok thx I'll do gunshops... I already have house and ice cream at lvl 10

erik
05-05-2012, 11:36 AM
GL on this new surge in NC interest... it is a great way to build your econ.

Sounds like some folks are going for them very early. I waited until around 525-550 I think. I could have gone sooner, but it was very painless. I was also very quickly able to build a NC situation worth alarming for. If you scape to build one... you might find some discouragement changing your loot schd. for a loooong slog to get to a lvl 2. Maybe 400-450k strong in easy 12/24/48 collects.

If you can't collect them, you might become cranky like Chiefer. You cant rely on stats to protect your NCs. It is way easier to No Bank and resist attack than resist a rob. If you get a rep as a lazy looter, you will be camped, and may loose more than the 2.4 collects some figure on collecting. When I sync, or fail to wake up and lose my 6, I am not thinking oh crap, I lost my cash, I think ah crap, another person who might camp me! If you can collect 6s, definitely proceed.

PS Chiefer, what is your actual D shown when someone attacks you? Have you found out this # yet?

Jazz
05-05-2012, 11:59 AM
I can collect maybe 3/4 times. One in the morning. One after school. And one before I go to sleep. I'd just miss the overnight collection.

Maniaxe
05-05-2012, 12:06 PM
Hmmm very interesting information there, I guess I will slow down and wait a for you to level.....:p

Boom
05-05-2012, 12:17 PM
Thx for telling us the schedule :P

murf
05-05-2012, 12:21 PM

Everyone knocks the build time on the Crematorium but this is the perfect way to use it as an advantage...build 2 Crematorium and upgrade Italians to level 10, will give you the time to save for the nightclub, while still growing your income

murf
05-05-2012, 12:26 PM
What are long cheap upgrades???? I already have both houses at lvl 10

What I look at is Upgrade Cost / Upgrade Time...and I compare this to my hourly...I generally look for something that is about 25% of my $$/hr income and has a decent ROI....this way while I'm still saving towards my priority upgrades, I'm meaningfully upgrading my econ

Jazz
05-05-2012, 12:30 PM
Hmmm very interesting information there, I guess I will slow down and wait a for you to level.....:p

It's a sample schedule? Not really what it would be...

Or would it? ;)

Burn
05-05-2012, 12:31 PM
@ jazz - dude don't ever give that kind of info away. lol

Good luck with the new focus on rapidly developing your Def stats ;)

dudeman
05-05-2012, 12:33 PM
I can collect maybe 3/4 times. One in the morning. One after school. And one before I go to sleep. I'd just miss the overnight collection.

That doesn't look like 3/4 collection to me. 40% in the morning AND in the afternoon, and one full collection in the evening.

Seems more like 1.8/4, but maybe my math is wrong. If I'm right though, it looks like maybe you should avoid NCs if this is your collection habit for 6hr buildings.

Jazz
05-05-2012, 12:36 PM
That doesn't look like 3/4 collection to me. 40% in the morning AND in the afternoon, and one full collection in the evening.

Seems more like 1.8/4, but maybe my math is wrong. If I'm right though, it looks like maybe you should avoid NCs if this is your collection habit for 6hr buildings.

Darn it. You're right.

Well, maybe I'll rethink my priorities. But from the responses on this thread it seems I'm not very close the the "start saving NOW" point, anyways...

PS: You can just get rid of that quote now... ;)

fuzzy
05-05-2012, 03:29 PM

Summer is almost here so you should be able to collect more often.....unless you have soccer practice

iteachem
05-05-2012, 03:33 PM
Summer is almost here so you should be able to collect more often.....unless you have soccer practice

Works for Teachers LOL

Mouse
05-05-2012, 03:36 PM
I started saving at 245k per hour took about 10 days

emcee
05-05-2012, 04:12 PM

What do you guys think?

You should start now. Even with upscale available the key to night club build is to get it to level 2 asap. In the meantime upgrade cheaper type A buildings. If you can save for a nc in under 30 days its a no brainer imo.

Luke 3457
05-05-2012, 06:03 PM
Oh ok cool

Jazz
05-05-2012, 06:50 PM
I already have 2 Upscales. My collection schedule will be a lot less organized in the summer because of camps and such. emcee are you saying start now?

fuzzy
05-17-2012, 05:33 AM
Saving for mine right now at 97k an hour. I now have 15 million in the bank. Staying with smoke shops and Italian Resturant upgrades until I get there.

Finally started building today on 5-17-2012

Only another 143 hours and 50 minutes before build is complete.

New Income is showing 130,251 per hour.

white frog
05-17-2012, 07:25 AM
Congrats Fuzzy! I remember how excited I was all day the day my first was set to complete! I'm currently almost half way thru saving for my second. I decided to build the second over upgrading the first (even though I know it's a better option) just so I can go ahead and reduce my mob #s.

rareay84
05-17-2012, 07:48 AM
I include T-shirt stands in the cheap long upgrade options. If you're thinking income per square of building, a T-shirt stand brings in more than Italians or houses. (And thinking along these lines helps you put off spendy hood expansions.)

doomnosee
05-17-2012, 07:53 AM
And here is how definitely NOT to build a NC:

1. Long saving while upgrading crems to level 3 to get close to the magic 40m.
2. Final hours: Collect from buildings 1.5 million to put me just short of the mark with half an hour to wait to collect on russians and french.
3. Decide to no-bank the last 30 minutes.
4. Sell buildings to make space for flashy new NC, farm Empire clothing and quickly scout local rivals, but no joy.
5. I have to wait. But at my mafia level (alarm bells should have been ringing!) I don't have many attacks.
6. Within five minutes I get hit for 120k, damn, so bank the remaining money after all (total loss around 240k).
7. Still this is only a minor inconvenience as the russians and french and other 3 and 6 hour buildings will still give me enough.
8. Then, finally: I do the maths and withdraw the necessary 39million odd 30 seconds EARLY (doh!), collect on my french and russians and check I have 40 million in hand. I do.
9. Go to buy NC. you know what happens next? I still don't at that stage (doh!)...

300 MAFIA NEEDED TO UNLOCK NIGHT CLUB.

oh well, only 118 hours to go on my new office, condo is now at level 2 (wasn't going to spend 4 million to bank the 40 mill I withdrew), and have only lost three of my new land mines.

You rat catchers must be laughing your heads off!

Anyways, if you need another mafia member send me an invite (766 257 384).

Whoopdido1980
05-17-2012, 09:26 AM
And here is how definitely NOT to build a NC:

1. Long saving while upgrading crems to level 3 to get close to the magic 40m.
2. Final hours: Collect from buildings 1.5 million to put me just short of the mark with half an hour to wait to collect on russians and french.
3. Decide to no-bank the last 30 minutes.
4. Sell buildings to make space for flashy new NC, farm Empire clothing and quickly scout local rivals, but no joy.
5. I have to wait. But at my mafia level (alarm bells should have been ringing!) I don't have many attacks.
6. Within five minutes I get hit for 120k, damn, so bank the remaining money after all (total loss around 240k).
7. Still this is only a minor inconvenience as the russians and french and other 3 and 6 hour buildings will still give me enough.
8. Then, finally: I do the maths and withdraw the necessary 39million odd 30 seconds EARLY (doh!), collect on my french and russians and check I have 40 million in hand. I do.
9. Go to buy NC. you know what happens next? I still don't at that stage (doh!)...

300 MAFIA NEEDED TO UNLOCK NIGHT CLUB.

oh well, only 118 hours to go on my new office, condo is now at level 2 (wasn't going to spend 4 million to bank the 40 mill I withdrew), and have only lost three of my new land mines.

You rat catchers must be laughing your heads off!

Anyways, if you need another mafia member send me an invite (766 257 384).

I did something similar. I was so stoked that I finally saved up the $40 million that I immediately withdrew it and attempted to build my nightclub. I forgot that at the time I was building a stupid gatling turret. I still had an hour a half left. Now here's the REALLY stupid part. I panicked and banked my money again because I didn't want to get attacked!!! How f'ing stupid was that? I only had an hour and a half to go, so at the most I would have lost $600,000 from attacks. $30,000 times 10 for the first hour and since I still would have had another 30 minutes to go before my turret was finished I could have gotten hit again for another $30,000 times 10. So I lost $4 million instead of a max of $600,000. And t make it even worse, I rarely lose when players try to attack me. I get robbed all the time, but I hardly ever lose fights. Moron. Oh well, that was a while ago and I'm just about to upgrade it to level 2.

Inzaghi
05-17-2012, 09:29 AM
I did something similar. I was so stoked that I finally saved up the $40 million that I immediately withdrew it and attempted to build my nightclub. I forgot that at the time I was building a stupid gatling turret. I still had an hour a half left. Now here's the REALLY stupid part. I panicked and banked my money again because I didn't want to get attacked!!! How f'ing stupid was that? I only had an hour and a half to go, so at the most I would have lost $600,000 from attacks. $30,000 times 10 for the first hour and since I still would have had another 30 minutes to go before my turret was finished I could have gotten hit again for another $30,000 times 10. So I lost $4 million instead of a max of $600,000. And t make it even worse, I rarely lose when players try to attack me. I get robbed all the time, but I hardly ever lose fights. Moron. Oh well, that was a while ago and I'm just about to upgrade it to level 2.

Just sell your turret. You can rebuild that later.

Gaming Will
05-17-2012, 09:54 AM

Now that was a "Son of a Crap" moment. OUCH!

Whoopdido1980
05-17-2012, 10:01 AM
Just sell your turret. You can rebuild that later.

Yeah I could have done that. There are a number of smarter things I could have done. Meh...it was like 2 weeks ago already and I made the $4 million back in like 3 days. It was just a major brain fart, but not a huge deal in the long run.

Rockkstar
02-24-2013, 08:21 AM
Yeah I think I'm going to start saving too for Nc. I'm lvl 55 and about 125k/hr. Last night I dropped 7mill on hood expansion, and before morning had robbed an extra 5 mill. It will also give me an excuse to lvl up those lower neglected buildings and defense structures. I wonder if its better to get 2 NCs first, or upgrade the first one to lvl 2?

Beardy
02-24-2013, 08:40 AM
Yeah I think I'm going to start saving too for Nc. I'm lvl 55 and about 125k/hr. Last night I dropped 7mill on hood expansion, and before morning had robbed an extra 5 mill. It will also give me an excuse to lvl up those lower neglected buildings and defense structures. I wonder if its better to get 2 NCs first, or upgrade the first one to lvl 2?

First one to Level 2, then build a 2nd.

Fact.

mxz
02-24-2013, 08:50 AM
First one to Level 2, then build a 2nd.

Fact.Beardy's spot on.

Here's the math:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?39348-Exhausting-guide-to-NC-build-upgrade-order

Rockkstar
02-24-2013, 12:36 PM
Sweet, thank you! I'm so addicted to this game I was up till 6am robbing. Right when I should have gone to sleep, I figured id do one last robbery, and got 3 million off some guy lol

bald zeemer
02-25-2013, 12:10 AM
Finally dropped my first NC last night. I was about 7 days off my save when syndicates launched, so that slowed me down a fair bit. But at the tail-end of the PvP i came across some uncollected NC6's that topped off my save quite nicely. :)

Dutchie
02-25-2013, 10:09 AM

Nice necro... 9 months later!

Sweet, thank you! I'm so addicted to this game I was up till 6am robbing. Right when I should have gone to sleep, I figured id do one last robbery, and got 3 million off some guy lol

If you think robbing is fun and addictive, just you wait for the syndicate wars to start... You can kiss sleep goodbye!

Rockkstar
03-02-2013, 08:18 AM
Nice necro... 9 months later!

If you think robbing is fun and addictive, just you wait for the syndicate wars to start... You can kiss sleep goodbye!

Sorry to "necro" as you put it. But Woohoo, I just bought my first NC. Took me 6 days at 125k/hour to get 40 mil. But that was some serious robbing. It doesn't make sense how some people get so mad when you rob them. I have 2 spamming my wall, and like 3 camping me just to be a nuisance. I mean, were supposed to be robbing people here.