PDA

View Full Version : Inivisble walking men on Capital City

darylb
05-05-2012, 03:32 AM
How can i fix this? I cant finish this mission as i cant see or click on the men walking around

darylb
05-06-2012, 04:28 AM
anyone have any ideas? i cant complete the missions and i messaged support 5 days ago and still not heard a thing, starting to take the piss really

darylb
05-07-2012, 11:54 AM
surely someone can help here, sent in numerous support requests only to hear nothing back.
getting really frustrating that i cant get any further in the game

Maverick50727
05-07-2012, 01:17 PM
surely someone can help here, sent in numerous support requests only to hear nothing back.
getting really frustrating that i cant get any further in the gamePlease let me know the solution when you find it. I have the same thing on Caribbean Straits. All I see is the gray shadows moving around and not teh people. Can't click on them to access missions. Only the non moving items can be hit.

Shoot me a PM if you get and answer. Thanks in advance.

KCh
05-07-2012, 01:22 PM
Did you try uninstalling then reinstalling the app?

darylb
05-07-2012, 02:11 PM
reinstall the game, just did it and the invisible men reappear, wish i knew this 4-5 days ago

JMC
05-07-2012, 02:15 PM
This happened to a bunch of people a long time ago. Reinstalling the app almost always fixes it. Sometimes it can be as simple as waiting for it to load, or just completely closing the game then re-entering.

Maverick50727
05-07-2012, 02:55 PM
This happened to a bunch of people a long time ago. Reinstalling the app almost always fixes it. Sometimes it can be as simple as waiting for it to load, or just completely closing the game then re-entering.

I was afraid that uninstall and reinstall might be the fix. I have issues with my ISP now. My Wifi has let download rate than my 3g. I'll wait for now as I don't need missions on the last map yet.

I have poweedr off and on and waited. It is only that map for me. It worked at one time.

LeBarticus
05-07-2012, 04:13 PM
That almost sounds like a movie title lol

Dreno33
05-07-2012, 05:56 PM
lol poor guy. Three days in a row, no comments but his bumping the thread for an answer. Here's to you! another bump in hopes another member will know your answer, for i do not! haha

Copenhagen
05-07-2012, 06:06 PM
Is anyone missing the yellow arrows over the items on the mission sites? I have to memorize what I hit last in order to complete the level. Sent a ticket a few weeks ago that ended up in a black hole.

JMC
05-07-2012, 09:51 PM
Is anyone missing the yellow arrows over the items on the mission sites? I have to memorize what I hit last in order to complete the level. Sent a ticket a few weeks ago that ended up in a black hole.

You likely updated the game or re-installed in. When doing so you have to hit the question mark button at the bottom of the PvE map screens. It should say something like "Caribbean Straits - Level 1 10/18 [?]" at the bottom of the screen. Hit that button and a window will pop up showing you progress, rewards and the option to show or hide missions. This will bring back the yellow arrows.

Copenhagen
05-07-2012, 10:14 PM
You likely updated the game or re-installed in. When doing so you have to hit the question mark button at the bottom of the PvE map screens. It should say something like "Caribbean Straits - Level 1 10/18 [?]" at the bottom of the screen. Hit that button and a window will pop up showing you progress, rewards and the option to show or hide missions. This will bring back the yellow arrows.

Awesome. Thanks! I should have asked sooner. I didn't realize you could learn about the game on this forum, thought it was only for joking around and griping.

JMC
05-07-2012, 10:19 PM
Awesome. Thanks! I should have asked sooner. I didn't realize you could learn about the game on this forum, thought it was only for joking around and griping.

Yeah, some of us know what we're talking about and try to help people out. While others just spam and come up with bad ideas and complain and make bad jokes.