PDA

View Full Version : Should I report him or crush his kingdom

Romaro
05-05-2012, 01:50 AM
I want to know what all of members opinion, once I got comment from rivals that is not funny, because they attack me or I attacked them, and I don't add them as my ally. Usually I leave them alone but I think few moment ago someone post his comment is too far at my wall, he post the "F" word and "D..k" word, because he keep attacked me and never win. I only ask what the meaning his comment from his first post, but I got second and third comment, is too far.
So guys, what your suggestions before I take an action to him.

Ghost818
05-05-2012, 01:58 AM
You can block him from your comment wall, just delete 2 consecutive messages he posts and it will ask you if you want to block this player. I say crush him, just so you can enjoy it.

Tate
05-05-2012, 01:58 AM
I want to know what all of members opinion, once I got comment from rivals that is not funny, because they attack me or I attacked them, and I don't add them as my ally. Usually I leave them alone but I think few moment ago someone post his comment is too far at my wall, he post the "F" word and "D..k" word, because he keep attacked me and never win. I only ask what the meaning his comment from his first post, but I got second and third comment, is too far. So guys, what your suggestions before I take an action to him.Wipe him out! I despise players like that, no class at all! Also dislike the derogatory names of some of these low-life's too. Them's the ones I go after HARD!

Romaro
05-05-2012, 02:08 AM
@ghost and Tate, thanks, I will throw all my magic to his kingdom :)

Tate
05-05-2012, 02:08 AM
Anytime! Have fun!

Freekizh
05-05-2012, 07:54 AM
What level are you? Be prepared for a long war with him if you do this. Some people can level very quickly...he can cone back with many more allies later on a week later.

Make sure you are twice as strong as him.

Romaro
05-05-2012, 09:24 AM
Thanks Freekizh, my level is early 13 and his at 14, my strength and iph is triple than him, I know the consequence, but I think I have an advantage than he is, I have 5 account KA id, and 2 of them have be ally with him so I will know every moment his strength and progress. If he attack me again and and again I will lay down, but if he post "the dirty words" again I will attack him with my another Id, that right now have same level with him. I just don't like with his post, it's too far for me.

virtualruffy
05-18-2012, 07:07 AM
Do you become invisible to a blocked player? They can't see you, attack you post etc?

And is there no other way to block someone except by deleting 2 consecutive messages?

If they don't post then you are stuck. Unless you can goad them into blocking you. In which case spam their wall until they block you. An unfortunate counter but it may be the only alternative.
Any other solutions?

Njwmrb
05-18-2012, 09:40 AM
Why not both

custos
05-20-2012, 05:07 PM
I have 5 account KA id, and 2 of them have be ally with him ...

Five accounts on KA? You're running five devices with KA all at the same time? Do you ever attack one account with another to siphon gold across to your main account?

Njwmrb
05-20-2012, 07:21 PM
Five accounts on KA? You're running five devices with KA all at the same time? Do you ever attack one account with another to siphon gold across to your main account?

Thats genius.

custos
05-20-2012, 09:05 PM
Yeah... a little outside the spirit of fairness but think about the strategy: on one account you would spend all your money on building and upgrading high-paying, long-term money buildings like silos and playhouses. Nothing on defence or units. Only you would know when the gold was about to accumulate on these high pay-out building so you could attack yourself the second the gold arrived and scoop it all up. Essentially keeping one (or more) accounts as your personal money farms.

Romaro
05-20-2012, 10:27 PM

Yup, I have 5 KA accounts also 4 MW accounts, I only play 2 account at the same time at my shop. And another 2, I ask my wife to play at home, another 1 play by my son (doing super turtle). I never attack my own accounts.

Btw the guy that I said before have a truce with me after I attack and raid him with my two accounts, he asked me why I always attacking him since he cannot post to my other account cause I blocked him. I said that he don't have to be a jerk playing this game, posting dirty words, due a lot of gender and different culture who play this game, and rule number one there always be stronger than me or him in this game. So he said sorry and I also said sorry to him.
Thanks guys

Romaro
05-20-2012, 10:33 PM
Thats genius.

Maybe if KA have an update like MW that have PVP ranking, I will attack my own account :)

Blizzard782
06-16-2012, 12:28 AM
How do you locate a specific kingdom to attack?

Tate
06-16-2012, 12:33 AM
How do you locate a specific kingdom to attack?. What do,you mean? Someone specific that you want to repay? Or something else?

Vile Lynn
06-16-2012, 12:38 AM
Yeah... a little outside the spirit of fairness but think about the strategy: on one account you would spend all your money on building and upgrading high-paying, long-term money buildings like silos and playhouses. Nothing on defence or units. Only you would know when the gold was about to accumulate on these high pay-out building so you could attack yourself the second the gold arrived and scoop it all up. Essentially keeping one (or more) accounts as your personal money farms.

A little outside?