PDA

View Full Version : is anyone having problems downloading this file from 4shared?

djsaintdog
05-04-2012, 11:22 PM
please let me know if anyone is able to download this file from mediafire
CrimeCityMix001-2012

Ok I have a mix for free download. It is a rap mix relevant to the crime city game. I play this mix in the background while playing the game. I've made my money djing for 15 years. Now I'm working on music production. I have some down time on the production. In that downtime I discovered Crime City. I got hooked. I really appreciate the game. Now I want to give back to the Crime City Communty. I will share my mixes for free with the community for 6 months. Then I will get back to the music production. Just waiting on my music partner to get his material ready for the next phase. Free Mixes in the meantime. I love music and would love to share it with the rest of you. Just add me. LOL. 577-615-183. LOL. I also will take in requests from all genres to please everyone in the community. Apparently 4shared is not working for me so now I will try mediafire. Let's give it a try. This mix consists of songs by:
Eminem,Biggie Smalls, Nas, Busta Rhymes and many more. It's a 15 minute mix about 55MB in mp3 format and CD quality. Here is the link. Mind you Since I'm using mediafire for free there will be a waiting time for the download. Once I see the feedback from the users I may even get a six month subscription just to have you guys enjoy my mixes hassle free. This is not spam people. Take advantage while you can. Enjoy

http://www.mediafire.com/?nbh0h440t84aevm

and please leave some feedback on what other songs you would like to hear.

Yours truly,
djsaintdog
577-615-183

djsaintdog
05-04-2012, 11:58 PM
just wanna share my music with the community....you can listen to the mixes while playing the game.

djsaintdog
05-05-2012, 12:01 AM
music by Eminem, biggie smalls, nas, bustarhymes, Jayz...relevant to the game. Also will accept request for other genres. I'm here to give back.

djsaintdog
05-05-2012, 12:06 AM
12 views no replies...I need feedback to see if it works...Ga..leeee

djsaintdog
05-05-2012, 12:10 AM
try 4shared files, 4shared music, or 4sync

Jazz
05-05-2012, 04:07 AM
I think no one is replying because we are not sure if this is spam.

djsaintdog
05-05-2012, 11:54 AM
I think no one is replying because we are not sure if this is spam.

That makes sense. It is not spam. This is my way of giving back to the crime city community.

Beardy
05-05-2012, 02:42 PM
Give everyone a chance to reply. 5 Messages from you in like 40minutes.

Maybe explain what it is a little more too...?

djsaintdog
05-05-2012, 03:14 PM
Give everyone a chance to reply. 5 Messages from you in like 40minutes.

Maybe explain what it is a little more too...?

Ok I have a mix for free download. It is a rap mix relevant to the crime city game. I play this mix in the background while playing the game. I've made my money djing for 15 years. Now I'm working on music production. I have some down time on the production. In that downtime I discovered Crime City. I got hooked. I really appreciate the game. Now I want to give back to the Crime City Communty. I will share my mixes for free with the community for 6 months. Then I will get back to the music production. Just waiting on my music partner to get his material ready for the next phase. Free Mixes in the meantime. I love music and would love to share it with the rest of you. Just add me. LOL. 577-615-183. LOL. I also will take in requests from all genres to please everyone in the community. Apparently 4shared is not working for me so now I will try mediafire. Let's give it a try. This mix consists of songs by:
Eminem,Biggie Smalls, Nas, Busta Rhymes and many more. It's a 15 minute mix about 55MB in mp3 format and CD quality. Here is the link. Mind you Since I'm using mediafire for free there will be a waiting time for the download. Once I see the feedback from the users I may even get a six month subscrition just to have you guys enjoy my mixes hassle free. Good enough? LOL not trying to be an A hole but you were right. This is not spam people. Take advantage while you can. Enjoy

http://www.mediafire.com/?nbh0h440t84aevm