PDA

View Full Version : Viewing your inventory, And knowing if your unit is indestructible.

overkill 280
05-04-2012, 10:55 PM
I would really like to be able to know, when I'm looking at my inventory, Know if the unit I'm looking at is indestructible or not. So L Fizzle, Is there anything you can do to make this a possibility? Cause I'm sure there are a lot of us players that would be all for this.

War Priest
05-04-2012, 11:02 PM
+1 Would be great feature!

Would also be nice if it showed the Limited Edition Ribbon on the LE units.

StuN
05-04-2012, 11:04 PM
Same here, would be nice to know

manbeast
05-04-2012, 11:09 PM
would also be nice to know if these units have a "strong against" feature.

it is known here some of the valor and gold units have a "strong against" but it isnt shown on the game. i dont understand why

spectra
05-04-2012, 11:14 PM
I would really like to be able to know, when I'm looking at my inventory, Know if the unit I'm looking at is indestructible or not. So L Fizzle, Is there anything you can do to make this a possibility? Cause I'm sure there are a lot of us players that would be all for this.
Agree
right now the only way to see the stats of your units is atacking or raiding someone and look into the battle reports, but this will only show the units brought into battle and not the rest of your inventory

Great idea
Cheers

Luke7676
05-04-2012, 11:53 PM
+1 ok :) great idea man

overkill 280
05-05-2012, 12:05 AM
+1 ok :) great idea manI'm hoping like WP said in the WWYT, that maybe L Fizzle can look into this for us. Hint Hint L Fizzle ;)

Arthur
05-05-2012, 12:13 AM
Cool idea , would be very appreciated.

Hello Kitty
05-05-2012, 12:16 AM
+1. Would also like to buy units directly from my inventory list, like you can with battle results.

Tate
05-05-2012, 12:33 AM
I hope she takes this to heart as well OK! Like to see those units distinguished from the norm.

And a big plus for HK's suggestion as well!

Hellstorm
05-05-2012, 12:47 AM
I everybody that plays this game has thought about this. The game is great, but some really basic features are missing. Hope funzio improves those things

Mcdoc
05-05-2012, 01:09 AM
Also - to list any special boosts added from an item - I.E. - the special boosts associated with the event top prizes like the Ambulance / the Chopper / even the Black Shark Helicoptor (which I still haven't gotten for my KA reward for over 3 weeks now).

It's easy to forget all the bonuses we've racked up over time :)

Bronson
05-05-2012, 01:17 AM
Also - to list any special boosts added from an item - I.E. - the special boosts associated with the event top prizes like the Ambulance / the Chopper / even the Black Shark Helicoptor (which I still haven't gotten for my KA reward for over 3 weeks now).

It's easy to forget all the bonuses we've racked up over time :)

I will always remember by bonuses...... its zero - STUPID EVENTS!!!

JohnnyR
05-05-2012, 01:19 AM
I was gonna begin quoting the great ideas, but I realized I'd end up repeating the whole thread in quote form, lol. Everything here stated, plus one more idea stated in the past-add a battle page and a defend page listing EVERY unit we battle with and EVERY unit we defend with, a page for each, not just 45.

And this page should be accessable from our own menu, not just upon attack.

mickymacirl
05-05-2012, 01:25 AM
A kitten... purrrr

Jhoemel
05-05-2012, 01:43 AM
I hope they make this changes, great idea man

siL
05-05-2012, 03:09 AM
would also be nice to know if these units have a "strong against" feature.

it is known here some of the valor and gold units have a "strong against" but it isnt shown on the game. i dont understand why

+1 on this one!!! A great idea, and should be implemented by funzio!!

Jhoemel
05-05-2012, 04:33 AM
does bs heli have a bonus?

Desas
05-05-2012, 06:52 AM
full support for both ideas
+ for seeing full list during att and during defense!
+ for seeing description box while in inventory

but no
- for ability to buy from inventory, will be too much error purchases during inspection of your unit...

overkill 280
05-05-2012, 07:03 AM
Thanks for all the additional ideas guys :) I gotta go..But I'll check in later, to see what else you came up with.

Blackstone
05-05-2012, 08:38 AM
+1 - I agree it would be great to be able to click on your inventory and have a separate window popup like in the results screen. It would be a great feature to browse our units. L Fizzle please forward this on.

overkill 280
05-05-2012, 04:04 PM
+1 - I agree it would be great to be able to click on your inventory and have a separate window popup like in the results screen. It would be a great feature to browse our units. L Fizzle please forward this on.Yeah L Fizzle, Can you send in these ideas to the Dev's. As well I saw in another thread, about when you have 1 building already upgrading, you cant see any info on another building your looking at upgrading etc. So to change that would be a great thing as well.

CAPT.GIN
05-05-2012, 04:35 PM
Yea this is what I kinda ment on my thread earlier... Are any of the units you buy with cash Invinsible?

War Priest
05-05-2012, 04:41 PM
Here is a picture I created so L Fizzle will know what we mean. It is poor quality but still shows the idea.

http://i1171.photobucket.com/albums/r552/nathanmoats/Picture001-4.png

bigflan
05-05-2012, 04:45 PM
Here is a picture I created so L Fizzle will know what we mean. It is poor quality but still shows the idea.

http://i1171.photobucket.com/albums/r552/nathanmoats/Picture001-4.pngThat's pretty cool but how do you fit super effective against

CAPT.GIN
05-05-2012, 04:49 PM
Great idea wp... That's what I was ment when I said that there weren't any indestructible units on my level, because none of them said indestructible

Aidan
05-05-2012, 04:52 PM
I think it's better if they make the inventory has the same feature as 'UNIT' button. When you click it, it will pop out and show all the details; indestructible or not, strong against, be able to buy etc

War Priest
05-05-2012, 04:55 PM
I think it's better if they make the inventory has the same feature as 'UNIT' button. When you click it, it will pop out and show all the details; indestructible or not, strong against, be able to buy etc

Yeah, that is what I prefer. I just don't know if Fizz will know what we mean or not... :eek:

I don't think these features will ever be seen in game anyways so it is nice to pretend and make our own.

bigflan
05-05-2012, 04:56 PM
Before they do any of this they should fix the pvp rate loss and fix these events too and add more content this is not that important to me say what you want but the unit loss rate should be priority or this feature is useless

JohnnyR
05-05-2012, 05:02 PM
Stick the number in the bottom right corner and put the "strong against" underneath the casualty rating. Make that number a button lets you purchase more. It'll be small and unobtrusive, preventing accidental buys.

In addition there could be three buttons on the top of the whole thing where one can toggle b/w total inventory, attack inventory, and defense inventory.

JohnnyR
05-05-2012, 05:07 PM

I'd prefer WP's idea, to have all the info right there without clicking to another window. I think it'd be easier to implement, and we could get rid of the whole "Unit" area and do everything off the inventory sheets, the units unlocked shaded in gray or something. The two areas are redundant anyway.

JMHO.

[edit] The unit screen isn't redundant for seperation of the ground/sea/air/infantry I guess...hmmm....

War Priest
05-05-2012, 05:19 PM
Alright, what about something like this:

http://i1171.photobucket.com/albums/r552/nathanmoats/Picture0012.png

All the info is right there, no needing to open new windows, so it's faster and smoother.

Tate
05-05-2012, 05:24 PM
WP I like that idea, and Flan, once you get indestructible units, you'll understand. Don't forget the "buy" button!

bigflan
05-05-2012, 05:24 PM

All the info is right there, no needing to open new windows, so it's faster and smoother.The format is good and nice but they still need to fix the pvp rate but it looks nice

bigflan
05-05-2012, 05:25 PM
WP I like that idea, and Flan, once you get indestructible units, you'll understand. Don't forget the "buy" button!Um I have more than 20 of them I think I know

bigflan
05-05-2012, 05:28 PM

All the info is right there, no needing to open new windows, so it's faster and smoother.Ok so instead say indestructible only and for the others such as the bomber it should say low

War Priest
05-05-2012, 05:28 PM
Don't forget the "buy" button!

That is really a waste I think. The only items you can buy are regular units, or the current LE's. If it is pvp loot, crate loot, or an old limited edition it just says "This is a loot item and not available for purchase".

People should know weather they can buy the unit or not by now.

War Priest
05-05-2012, 05:29 PM
Ok so instead say indestructible only and for the others such as the bomber it should say low

You guys are so demanding. I know for sure that this will never even be put into the game...

bigflan
05-05-2012, 05:32 PM
You guys are so demanding. I know for sure that this will never even be put into the game...We know already there busy already with the event item trade thing

JohnnyR
05-05-2012, 05:34 PM
I think it's perfect, WP.

If we can have this, it'd make playing more fun and easier.

Would love to hear if any of this is being looked at, we can have three options in the inventory with all this info in a very intuitive and streamlined way.

War Priest
05-05-2012, 05:35 PM
He you go you picky people.

http://i1171.photobucket.com/albums/r552/nathanmoats/Picture00123.png

JohnnyR
05-05-2012, 05:36 PM
You guys are so demanding. I know for sure that this will never even be put into the game...

I think it can cut out a lot of clutter, all those extraneous screens can be cut out after all. Would think that would save resources.

I agree with flan about putting casualty ratings for the rest of the units, some of us are free ya know, lol. ;-)

War Priest
05-05-2012, 05:47 PM
I think it can cut out a lot of clutter, all those extraneous screens can be cut out after all. Would think that would save resources.

I agree with flan about putting casualty ratings for the rest of the units, some of us are free ya know, lol. ;-)

I went and added the causaly rate. I am assuming the heavy bomber is a loot item so then we don't know the causalty rate, right?

JohnnyR
05-05-2012, 05:50 PM
Loots are almost all "low" if not all.

Don't take that as demanding another edit, ha! Good work there man, let's hope it pays off, eh?

Copenhagen
05-05-2012, 05:51 PM
@WP -nice photo shop work!

War Priest
05-05-2012, 05:52 PM
Loots are almost all "low" if not all.

Don't take that as demanding another edit, ha! Good work there man, let's hope it pays off, eh?

Ok, well just omit the heavy bomber. There are two other expamles with a casualty rate displayed.

War Priest
05-05-2012, 05:53 PM
@WP -nice photo shop work!

Haha, thanks. :)

JohnnyR
05-05-2012, 05:53 PM
Ok, well just omit the heavy bomber. There are two other expamles with a casualty rate displayed.

No worries bro, completely satisfied here, I hope CC Mark sees this.

Warfiend
05-05-2012, 05:57 PM
That looks good WP. That would be a welcome improvement.

overkill 280
05-05-2012, 06:00 PM
Looks Great WP thanks :)

War Priest
05-05-2012, 06:00 PM
Ok, just so everyone is clear, and the devs that this is the final piece (omit the other two since it has been upgraged to this):

It shows indestrucible units, casualty rates, strong against, amount owned, and if it is a limited edition.

http://i1171.photobucket.com/albums/r552/nathanmoats/Picture00123.png

Tate
05-05-2012, 06:01 PM
Fair enough, forget the "buy" button! You're right! I think you have a winner there, hope the devs listen...

bigflan
05-05-2012, 06:03 PM
If they use more of my ideas they should have a tag on the side that means a player came up with the idea

JohnnyR
05-05-2012, 06:13 PM
Fair enough, forget the "buy" button! You're right! I think you have a winner there, hope the devs listen...

Ah come on now, so we'd have to click out and back in another screen to buy? Redundant! Lol. Just make the buy button a small one, pretty please. :-)

I'm gonna plug it again- this set up needs a toggle switch somewhere that'll let us switch b/w the 3 screens: Total Inventory, Attack Group, Defense Group.

War Priest
05-05-2012, 06:16 PM
Ah come on now, so we'd have to click out and back in another screen to buy? Redundant! Lol. Just make the buy button a small one, pretty please. :-)

I'm gonna plug it again- this set up needs a toggle switch somewhere that'll let us switch b/w the 3 screens: Total Inventory, Attack Group, Defense Group.

I don't see the reason for the buy button. If they want to buy it they can go into the store and get it there. It isn't like it will allow them to buy loot or past limited editions.

CAPT.GIN
05-05-2012, 06:19 PM
With or without a buy button it's still a great idea and I wanna see something like this in the future!!!

JohnnyR
05-05-2012, 06:19 PM
I don't see the reason for the buy button. If they want to buy it they can go into the store and get it there. It isn't like it will allow them to buy loot or past limited editions.

They'll be given the notification that they can't buy, just like the battle screen does.

I don't see the point of the buy unit screen, combining the screens would cut redundant clicks in and out of screens. If I'm checking out my forces, and notice I'm low on units-clicky clicky clicky, done. The buy option in the inventory screen would save time, IMHO. I simply hate that I can't buy stuff in my inventory screen. I hate not knowing which units are going into battle or defense. This whole thing solves a lot of issues, IMO.

bigflan
05-05-2012, 06:20 PM
The point of the buy button is to replace units and keep attacking a cash cow so you don't lose them

War Priest
05-05-2012, 06:22 PM
They'll be given the notification that they can't buy, just like the battle screen does.

I don't see the point of the buy unit screen. If I'm checking out my forces, and notice I'm low on units-clicky clicky clicky, done. The buy option would save time, IMHO.

I see your point. Then again I am sure it will come with accidental purchases. That is one great thing about the pop up screen.

Maybe they could still add the pop up screen but still have everything shown without having to check the page to know what it is all about.

CAPT.GIN
05-05-2012, 06:23 PM
The only good thing about the buy button is let's say you buy something by mistake and you dident want it... That's it really, it would be like a are you really sure you want to buy this button...

bigflan
05-05-2012, 06:24 PM
The point of the buy button is to replace units and keep attacking a cash cow so you don't lose themDo you people not read this this explains it uhhhjh

JohnnyR
05-05-2012, 06:25 PM
I see your point. Then again I am sure it will come with accidental purchases. That is one great thing about the pop up screen.

Maybe they could still add the pop up screen but still have everything shown without having to check the page to know what it is all about.

THIS would avert the whole accidental buy issue. Brilliant.

JohnnyR
05-05-2012, 06:26 PM
Do you people not read this this explains it uhhhjh

You can buy units in your battle result screen flan. Funzio's devs thought that through quite well actually, take advantage of that!

overkill 280
05-05-2012, 10:09 PM
You can buy units in your battle result screen flan. Funzio's devs thought that through quite well actually, take advantage of that!Why take advantage of that Johnny? For the fact of them losing more units, and having to replace them?

Tate
05-06-2012, 01:31 AM
Um I have more than 20 of them I think I knowSorry Flan, just can't seem to stop picking on you