PDA

View Full Version : Robotic Support

Buggs1a
05-04-2012, 10:29 PM
I want to vent and say something. I know this is not happen to everyone. It's happened to me many times.

I hate the auto response support sends. Robot responses suck. I have gotten several. An example is when I first installed modern war it crashed a few times. Then I sent from in the game a support email telling them the game crashes. They sent me an auto robot response saying they are aware of it. I've since sent a few more about the crashes because the game crashes a lot. One email they asked for crash logs from computer. Sync device to iTunes then go here x, to get the file and send it. This does not exist. So I told them it doesn't exist. Then I got an auto reboot response saying they are aware of it. Then I sent another yesterday and got an auto robot exact word for word email asking for the files.

This infuriates me. The crashing must be fixed and they need to be personal but now since they're doing nothing and send unfriendly non human responses, that's put me off.

War Priest
05-04-2012, 10:32 PM
I like it. It lets me know that my message went through. It isn't support though. Just an auto reply. Both you and I can set our own emails up to do that.

Buggs1a
05-05-2012, 12:35 AM
I'm not referring to that but the actual response.