PDA

View Full Version : Attacking/Farming Rivals

Lionheart3239
05-04-2012, 08:18 PM
When you attack a player, what determines the equipment that you might win? Does it have to be from the rival's inventory? Could it be a gold purchased weapon?

What increases your chances of winning a better item? Does the amount of cash you win have to do anything with it? And what about your attack strength and attack skill points do these also increase your chances of looting a better weapon?

Coco c
05-04-2012, 08:54 PM
There are certain loot items that you win from PVP based on your level. They are not taken from your rivals inventory and you will never loot a gold item. The amount of cash you win is determined by how much the player hasn't banked. The loot drops are based on some kind of algorithmic function and have nothing to do with anything other than the fact that you won the fight, so in that sense your attack strength and skill points matter.

Lionheart3239
05-04-2012, 09:16 PM
There are certain loot items that you win from PVP based on your level. They are not taken from your rivals inventory and you will never loot a gold item. The amount of cash you win is determined by how much the player hasn't banked. The loot drops are based on some kind of algorithmic function and have nothing to do with anything other than the fact that you won the fight, so in that sense your attack strength and skill points matter.

Thanks for your reply. I have noticed though, that whenever I win money from a rival it increases my chances of winning a loot item, I don't recall winning loot items from rivals which had no money to lose, at least not as much.

I think someone on this forum made a list of loot items that you could win from PVP (don't remember where). Unfortunately this means that I could never win a M4A1 gun from someone.

NotHappyatU
05-04-2012, 11:17 PM
Everything is determined.

Lionheart3239
05-04-2012, 11:42 PM
Everything is determined.

What do you mean?