PDA

View Full Version : [Query] Honour Units - Are some units being hidden but still available to build?

dtgamemaster
05-04-2012, 08:02 PM
I will appreciate if someone can shed some light on this.

From the data sheet:
Level 7 Colosseum - Dragoon 1000 honour.

Can i confirm if we will be able to build this unit once we upgrade the Colosseum to Level 7?.

I am asking this as this unit isn't listed in the 'UNITS'-'INFANTRY' page like the other honour units.

Does this also apply to the other "hidden" honour units, that are listed in the datasheet but not in the game screen itself?

Thanks.

Funkey monkey
06-07-2012, 10:24 AM
I also want to know. Can someone confirm this?

Freekizh
06-07-2012, 10:30 AM
I also want to know. Can someone confirm this?

You have to assume that you will not get any units for that upgrade, similar to to the fact that many unlocked gem units will not be useful for free players, or even gem players. The datasheet contains units which are currently not in play - if it is not shown in the game, it is not in play.

So it comes down to if you are trying to unlock the more useful higher units, and so ... you need to do what you need to do.

Doog
09-02-2012, 02:04 PM
So, I just upgraded my Colosseum to level 7, and still no Dragoon (1,000 honor) units available. :( Does that mean no "Chimera" (2,000 honor) units at level 7 Breeding Den either?

You have to assume that you will not get any units for that upgrade, similar to to the fact that many unlocked gem units will not be useful for free players, or even gem players. The datasheet contains units which are currently not in play - if it is not shown in the game, it is not in play.

So it comes down to if you are trying to unlock the more useful higher units, and so ... you need to do what you need to do.

MaverickMunkey
09-02-2012, 02:06 PM
So, I just upgraded my Colosseum to level 7, and still no Dragoon (1,000 honor) units available. :( Does that mean no "mammoth" (2,000 honor) units at level 7 Breeding Den either?

Correct. There are a number of Honor units and Gold units that were previously shown on the data sheet but which have not been released. There are no hidden units - only those units shown on the unit section are available for purchase.

Doog
09-02-2012, 02:13 PM
Correct. There are a number of Honor units and Gold units that were previously shown on the data sheet but which have not been released. There are no hidden units - only those units shown on the unit section are available for purchase.

Oh. Thanks. I edited my original post... I meant "Chimera" at 2,000 honor... So, the highest "honor" unit in the game is the "Cannon" at 500 honor? Is that correct?

Talkazar
09-02-2012, 02:51 PM
Yes, that is correct.

MaverickMunkey
09-02-2012, 02:56 PM
Oh. Thanks. I edited my original post... I meant "Chimera" at 2,000 honor... So, the highest "honor" unit in the game is the "Cannon" at 500 honor? Is that correct?

As Talkazar says that is correct however, in the depths of my soul I really hope they do release them, perhaps as part of a rankings system as in MW, but unfortunately, I seriously doubt it!

Njwmrb
09-04-2012, 09:15 AM
As Talkazar says that is correct however, in the depths of my soul I really hope they do release them, perhaps as part of a rankings system as in MW, but unfortunately, I seriously doubt it!

They will eventually

d_nickels
09-04-2012, 10:18 AM
I sure hope they add more honor units. After you get basilisk, hydra, and dragons the cannons are totally useless. I have about 140k honor points just sitting there with nothing worth buying at all!

P4TR1C14N
09-04-2012, 12:58 PM
I sure hope they add more honor units. After you get basilisk, hydra, and dragons the cannons are totally useless. I have about 140k honor points just sitting there with nothing worth buying at all!

140k... How pvp did you do to get so much honor?

d_nickels
09-04-2012, 01:33 PM
140k... How pvp did you do to get so much honor?

I'm not even done with the pvp quests. I think I'm on #182. I think I have around 6000 wins, nowhere near the high end of pvp wins. Only about 50 of my wins didn't count for the pvp quests though. I've only purchased about 40 cannons and a handfull of lower level honor units. I stopped buying cannons after I realized I'd soon be buying units with gold that would out perform the cannons and I'm holding out hope they'll add new honor units eventually.

P4TR1C14N
09-05-2012, 12:57 PM
I'm not even done with the pvp quests. I think I'm on #182. I think I have around 6000 wins, nowhere near the high end of pvp wins. Only about 50 of my wins didn't count for the pvp quests though. I've only purchased about 40 cannons and a handfull of lower level honor units. I stopped buying cannons after I realized I'd soon be buying units with gold that would out perform the cannons and I'm holding out hope they'll add new honor units eventually.

Still i find that nice numbers. Maybe due to fact i dont have the time to attack so much. Respect.

The_Red
09-05-2012, 12:58 PM
Still i find that nice numbers. Maybe due to fact i dont have the time to attack so much. Respect.

for the last 40-50 or so you get 1k honor/round.

tcapi
09-05-2012, 07:36 PM
for the last 40-50 or so you get 1k honor/round.

CR especially nice, you get both hp units and hp as reward. Spectra has posted the detail previously.

GetItOn
09-06-2012, 01:07 PM
I realized I'd soon be buying units with gold that would out perform the cannons and I'm holding out hope they'll add new honor units eventually.

Hear us Funzio / Ka programmers! Release the Honor Units!!!

tcapi
09-06-2012, 07:28 PM
+1 GIO. Game is getting slow, even with new epic boss.

echus14
09-06-2012, 09:15 PM
Up the Vault limit so people don't need to camp so much! :)

GetItOn
09-06-2012, 10:12 PM
Up the Vault limit so people don't need to camp so much! :)

-999999. When everyone gets maxed vaults PVp becomes almost useless unless you want to spend an hour searching kingdoms for two lvl 1 manors to raid....

Funkey monkey
09-07-2012, 04:12 AM
I agree with you GIO. It's sad when even at level 36, I can't find a good player to attack because of the high vault limit. I get Buck Fever when I see a player with level 10 silo to raid. Defense - I haven't lost an attack in two months, I wish there wasn't a vault at all - what you see is what you get. Hehe

GetItOn
09-07-2012, 02:15 PM
I agree with you GIO. It's sad when even at level 36, I can't find a good player to attack because of the high vault limit. I get Buck Fever when I see a player with level 10 silo to raid. Defense - I haven't lost an attack in two months, I wish there wasn't a vault at all - what you see is what you get. Hehe

Wow I can't believe vaults are in play at 36. LoL. You must be surrounded by all the other super campers now.

Garthor
12-20-2012, 04:15 AM
Hear us Funzio / Ka programmers! Release the Honor Units!!!

Would be a nice and timely improvement

echus14
12-20-2012, 07:35 AM
The fact that it's been nearly 6 months between the last 2 posts and still no new honour units is ... well ... telling. LOL

Gru
12-20-2012, 09:07 AM
I doubt it will be anytime soon. At least until they can stop Honor pt. hacks.

Shinazueli
12-20-2012, 10:11 AM
That's not the main reason. Level up your MW account and look at the valor casualty rates, or just read the MW forums. I've mentioned this before, but I am f'ing PRAYING that they never release an honor unit better than dragons. Losing them would suck epic amounts of gonads.