PDA

View Full Version : Earn Free Gold Button

kinghansen
05-04-2012, 05:25 PM
So I just checked on my friends phone and she has the earn free gold button. For some reason I don't have it on my phone. Does anyone know why some people don't have it? We both have the same phone, iPhone 4, on the same firmware. Not really sure why she would have it and I wouldn't. Also, is Funzio trying to fix it so everyone will have it?

Sasha54
05-04-2012, 05:30 PM
So I just checked on my friends phone and she has the earn free gold button. For some reason I don't have it on my phone. Does anyone know why some people don't have it? We both have the same phone, iPhone 4, on the same firmware. Not really sure why she would have it and I wouldn't. Also, is Funzio trying to fix it so everyone will have it?

I have it but I'm on an iPad......I only just found it recently - very handy!

Bruce_law
05-04-2012, 05:36 PM
Probably if you already have some gold with you right now the free gold button doesnt appear.

i heard too that if you recently bought gold, the button also dont appear.

Sasha54
05-04-2012, 05:53 PM
Probably if you already have some gold with you right now the free gold button doesnt appear.

No - don't think either of those are true

dudeman
05-04-2012, 06:06 PM
I used to have that button but it disappeared on me. I've never seen it since :(.

kinghansen
05-04-2012, 07:06 PM

I don't think that's correct either because I haven't bought gold.

Daniel2115
05-04-2012, 09:00 PM
I sent funzio an email weeks ago and they had me send them a screenshot only for them to tell me there isn't a free gold button. Even though I've seen screenshots of peoples lol. Thanks for the help funzio!!

NotHappyatU
05-04-2012, 11:10 PM
My button is gone

Zendfrim
05-04-2012, 11:36 PM
Let's start with where to find the button instead of dealing in ambiguity.