PDA

View Full Version : Skill points

Vartains
05-04-2012, 04:45 PM
I recently reached 3000 energy, that should be more than enough. 35 stamina as well, should I raise stamina to a specific number or invest in Atk and def?

Jazz
05-04-2012, 04:49 PM
You're gonna need/want a lot more in stamina when you start completing TL goals in the HL's.

Babytway
05-04-2012, 07:23 PM
i have 32 stam and i do quite well. lvl 173/174

erik
05-04-2012, 08:05 PM
Stamina = Your sleep time (hr) /You stamina regen rate/hr

Coco c
05-04-2012, 08:59 PM
It's all about your play style. If you like to rob a lot your stamina will last longer than if you fight. If your stats are good then go for stamina, or alternate between Att/def and stamina.

CounterSniper
05-04-2012, 10:23 PM
If you like to rob a lot your stamina will last longer than if you fight..

This doesn't make sense.

Robs and attacks both use the same stamina while map missions use energy.

One click robbing is the same as one click attacking.

NotHappyatU
05-04-2012, 11:05 PM
Coco is smoking something.

Coco c
05-05-2012, 12:51 PM
I can knock off 10 attacks in as many seconds. It takes longer to find worthwhile buildings to rob, therefore my stamina lasts a lot longer when I am robbing people. Make sense now?

@ countersniper- you seem to like deriding my posts. Have I offended you somehow?

Dravak
05-05-2012, 01:08 PM
No what he means , that stamina for attacking and robbing is the same , coco .
You made it sound like two different things .

So that is why you didn't make sense .

On the topic of stamina , you need to balance stamina to each persons own playstyle .
Since recharge is the same , example Bruiser plays only every 8 hours , that is why he heavily invested into stamina .

Low stamina high stamina , it doesn't matter ,
the benefit of high stamina is gold usages and after you have slept .
The benefit of low stamina , is that you have more attack and defense , thus much higher chance of success versus a equel oppenent ..

I will not take robbing into the equation , cause that funzio nerfed on purpose.
But stopping babytway robbing you with her godly attack stat , is almost a no go ... unless defense buildings are unnerfed . :p

dudeman
05-05-2012, 01:08 PM
I can knock off 10 attacks in as many seconds. It takes longer to find worthwhile buildings to rob, therefore my stamina lasts a lot longer when I am robbing people. Make sense now?

@ countersniper- you seem to like deriding my posts. Have I offended you somehow?

The amount of time it takes you to use the stamina is not really the focus when deciding how many skill points to invest in stamina. The focus is on how long it takes the stamina to regenerate after you're done using it.

You miss out on/lose one stamina for every three minutes you spend with a full stamina bar, so in that sense you don't want it to "last". You want to use it so you can keep getting more.

Coco c
05-05-2012, 01:27 PM
Ya that makes sense. I guess I don't always explain myself properly. I was just trying to say that if you know your play style it will help decide how to allocate your points.