PDA

View Full Version : I apoligize for my allie thread! It was a typo

ShawnBB
05-04-2012, 04:01 PM
I was sleepy last night and decided to throw out a thread to cumulate some mafia requests.
Really embarrassed myself badly when I found out that it is here...
and all sort of negative stuff came out in that thread :(.
I'm sorry, really didn't mean that way.

Don't reply, just let you guys know it.
Sink,sink.

Fig Oni
05-04-2012, 05:22 PM
How could you make a thread and ask for no replies.

First don't worry about the thread, if you knew there was a specific section for add mafia you would have posted it.
Also the title of your thread made me smile as your the first person to assume senior status as a big thing.

The balance in the forum is still at an even level.

Ghost818
05-04-2012, 05:25 PM
How could you make a thread and ask for no replies.

First don't worry about the thread, if you knew there was a specific section for add mafia you would have posted it.
Also the title of your thread made me smile as your the first person to assume senior status as a big thing.

The balance in the forum is still at an even level.

Fig is right, I'm the only one with Minions on here. (Fig, you are now my minion I name you Jester)

jobadass
05-04-2012, 05:28 PM
By the tone of this thread; I'm waiting for that really beautiful head of hair to turn around and have Fig's Avy's face....YIKES !

Fig Oni
05-04-2012, 05:37 PM
Fig is right, I'm the only one with Minions on here. (Fig, you are now my minion I name you Jester)

I was so jealous when you had G Wiz & Joey as your minions, now I have become one.
Always knew I was no Good Fella.

mnju_03
05-04-2012, 05:38 PM
I agree, nobody blames you. We all love you! lol...
Wait a second, I'm not apart of the group Ghost? Sob...

Sasha54
05-04-2012, 05:52 PM
Shawn - I see your in game avatar is female - am I correct in assuming you are female

ShawnBB
05-04-2012, 06:38 PM
Shawn - I see your in game avatar is female - am I correct in assuming you are female

Sink! Sink!

I prefer girl image in all game, although I'm a guy myself.
Because girls= more truce,more politeness,more serenity, easier to get accepted by sending request to stalkers. Lol
Most ppl feel bad when they torture a girl, but they won't give a **** if that is a guy over there.:)

Thanks,Fig and all.

jobadass
05-04-2012, 06:46 PM
Sink! Sink!

I prefer girl image in all game, although I'm a guy myself.
Because girls= more truce,more politeness,more serenity, easier to get accepted by sending request to stalkers. Lol
Most ppl feel bad when they torture a little girl, but they won't give a **** if that is a guy over there.:)
How many times have you been on Jerry Springer?

NotHappyatU
05-04-2012, 10:53 PM
Why the girl avatar? Girls get attacked too.