PDA

View Full Version : a little wager

bSkeeter
05-04-2012, 02:38 PM
So I've been playing crime city for months now. I recently started "turtling" as someone so eloquently put it before me, to work on my economy. Last weekend my friend and I made a bet about my income level at the end of May. I bet I could get it to $100k by the end of May, he bet it wasn't possible. I was already at $57k, and am more than sure I can get well beyond $100k by then. I want to be constantly building, but I have to save up for some of the better buildings, looking at saving $5 mil+ to build stuff. My income is at $73k now.

My question to all of you is, do you think it's worth having 2 beachside inns, or do any of you have 2?

What do you think?

Boom
05-04-2012, 02:40 PM
I have 2 bs inns their alright I guess....

Ghost818
05-04-2012, 02:41 PM
So I've been playing crime city for months now. I recently started "turtling" as someone so eloquently put it before me, to work on my economy. Last weekend my friend and I made a bet about my income level at the end of May. I bet I could get it to $100k by the end of May, he bet it wasn't possible. I was already at $57k, and am more than sure I can get well beyond $100k by then. I want to be constantly building, but I have to save up for some of the better buildings, looking at saving $5 mil+ to build stuff. My income is at $73k now.

My question to all of you is, do you think it's worth having 2 beachside inns, or do any of you have 2?

What do you think?
What is your bet on? If its on cash, do some tapjoy get a gold building and you will instantly reach 100K.

If you want max income end game, you are gonna need 2 of each.

sez
05-04-2012, 02:44 PM
I have 2, both at lvl 5, I get $200k a day from them. I'll keep them and lvl them to 10 at some point.

bSkeeter
05-04-2012, 02:49 PM
What is your bet on? If its on cash, do some tapjoy get a gold building and you will instantly reach 100K.

If you want max income end game, you are gonna need 2 of each.

Ya, it's for a little bit of cash, nothing worth while. More a matter of rubbing it in his face when I win the bet... I've been using tapjoy, I did get one pirate tavern so far, and it was huge boost.

I think I'm going to add another one anyway.

upsman_17
05-04-2012, 02:51 PM
Yeah, they're not bad bldgs. I have 2 at L4. I like all worthwhile 12/24/48s. You should win your bet if you do tapjoy and get 2 rock cafes. I've gone from 50k/hr to 94k in the past 3 weeks it so. I'm now L103 and since I got 2 RCs last week those alone have added 10k/ hr. I should pass 100k/ hr early next week. Not sure what level you are at though.

bSkeeter
05-04-2012, 02:53 PM
Yeah, they're not bad bldgs. I have 2 at L4. I like all worthwhile 12/24/48s. You should win your bet if you do tapjoy and get 2 rock cafes. I've gone from 50k/hr to 94k in the past 3 weeks it so. I'm now L103 and since I got 2 RCs last week those alone have added 10k/ hr. I should pass 100k/ hr early next week. Not sure what level you are at though.

123, but I've been between 120 and 123 for a while now. I was leveling up too fast for my economy to keep up.

Fricco
05-04-2012, 02:54 PM
I have 2, both at lvl 5, I get $200k a day from them. I'll keep them and lvl them to 10 at some point.
+1

Sez, tell prince be a man already !

Jazz
05-04-2012, 04:59 PM
Do you have Upscale Clubs? I'm assuming you do. Upscale Clubs can give your economy a nice boost. You have an entire month, so you should win the bet.

Beachside Inns are decent. Not anything special. Any 12/24/48 with a decent payout is good with me.

mnju_03
05-04-2012, 05:03 PM
Well... buy all gold buildings! lol, win this event, it'll help... gold gold gold.
They build in 5 minutes, they upgrade faster...

bSkeeter
05-04-2012, 05:16 PM
Do you have Upscale Clubs? I'm assuming you do. Upscale Clubs can give your economy a nice boost. You have an entire month, so you should win the bet.

Beachside Inns are decent. Not anything special. Any 12/24/48 with a decent payout is good with me.

Ya I've got two upscale clubs. Also, buying as many gold buildings as I can as the gold comes in. I won't buy any but tap joy is working wonders. I'll get to 100k before the end of next week I think. I'll be at 78k tomorrow and another pirate tavern in a day or two (depending on a couple new apps on tap joy), so should be all set.

Let's go Celtics!!!!!!!!!!

mnju_03
05-04-2012, 05:19 PM
Ya I've got two upscale clubs. Also, buying as many gold buildings as I can as the gold comes in. I won't buy any but tap joy is working wonders. I'll get to 100k before the end of next week I think. I'll be at 78k tomorrow and another pirate tavern in a day or two (depending on a couple new apps on tap joy), so should be all set.

Let's go Celtics!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like you won this wager! :)