PDA

View Full Version : Inevitable situation....

Fricco
05-04-2012, 12:40 PM
Many of you wont Rob or Fight a forum member....

but what happens when you cross that hood and it's so irresistibly tempting
do you go for it or walk away ?

I went for it and went so hard had to fill my stamina to continue,
End result was a whopping 5.4 mil to add to my account
before taxes that is......*damn you emerald burner*

To whom it concerns my apologies.

AppleMacGuy
05-04-2012, 12:45 PM
Business is business :D

Fig Oni
05-04-2012, 12:46 PM
Don't worry the rival will see it as a challenge or he might just send you a request but now you have made your intention clear so if a forum member stalks you in the future your on your own.

Ramshutu
05-04-2012, 12:46 PM
Dr Bonecrusher got me the other day. Once I was finished destroying my iPad in rage, I was fine with it.

Nicholost
05-04-2012, 12:50 PM
Dr Bonecrusher got me the other day. Once I was finished destroying my iPad in rage, I was fine with it.

Always the best approach. Personally, I like to destroy my children's toys and then blame it on them when my wife asks. She's considering sending them to counseling for anger issues. I don't have the heart to tell her.

Fricco, I ran into the same issue. Check it...
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?25927-When-you-come-across-a-fellow-forum-member-in-your-rivals-list-do-you...

Fricco
05-04-2012, 12:51 PM
Don't worry the rival will see it as a challenge or he might just send you a request but now you have made your intention clear so if a forum member stalks you in the future your on your own.
i've never had problems with getting attk'd its cool with me, there are some members im linient with but how could you pass something like that up ??? if it wasnt me it'd be someone else right... ?

Fricco
05-04-2012, 12:53 PM
Always the best approach. Personally, I like to destroy my children's toys and then blame it on them when my wife asks. She's considering sending them to counseling for anger issues. I don't have the heart to tell her.

Fricco, I ran into the same issue. Check it...
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?25927-When-you-come-across-a-fellow-forum-member-in-your-rivals-list-do-you...
i choose options B, although i dont spam walls i will leave a comment if one is directed at me first,
plus it was my favorite of the three.

Ghost818
05-04-2012, 01:02 PM
I don't have a problem with this, at first yeah you grit your teeth, but its your fault for not pickin yo ish up on time. Rather have my friends benefit instead of "Thy who shall not be named"

mnju_03
05-04-2012, 01:03 PM
Hit that! And Nicholost...LMAO!

Boom
05-04-2012, 01:41 PM
Dr bone robbed me 150k!!! :)

blondealex
05-04-2012, 01:51 PM
LOL, I'm having flashbacks of a Christmas tree news feed and a message that said "Sorry for the Hit Dundee, just doing goals" at least you added me after that Fricco.

koralene
05-04-2012, 02:08 PM
I will attack and rob anybody regardless of a forum member or not... its not personal but business for me. :P hahahah

Fricco
05-04-2012, 02:08 PM
LOL, I'm having flashbacks of a Christmas tree news feed and a message that said "Sorry for the Hit Dundee, just doing goals" at least you added me after that Fricco.
Haha thats was so long ago, geez i was a such a weakling at that stage !
You gave great advice and helped me with the respect calculator. ;)

blondealex
05-04-2012, 02:09 PM
Haha thats was so long ago, geez i was a such a weakling at that stage !
You gave great advice and helped me with the respect calculator. ;)
Yeah it was a long time ago, was just kidding you. Glad I could help.

Fricco
05-04-2012, 02:23 PM
Yeah it was a long time ago, was just kidding you. Glad I could help.
Its all good Mick ! im cool with good forum humor :D

erik
05-04-2012, 06:23 PM
Dudeman walked away from my NCs like a champ.

Unfortunately, the dang event made me fall asleep with my iphone in my hand, killed my battery and no alarms to wake me.

There are some people here I wont rob, unless I know they need a kick when they are down.

My hood is all guard towers, dont even bother dropping in for loot.