PDA

View Full Version : My D'oh!

Vile Lynn
05-04-2012, 10:32 AM
Ha! My D'oh moment, wanted to share, maybe you'll have a laugh at my expense...

So... I just collected a lot of money from the 12 & 24 hr buildings and needed to pull out a little more to upgrade one of my Smoke Shops... Good, easy plan, but... I must have tapped an extra number or three and withdrew ALL of my money! Omg! I thought it was a glitch at first as I watched my bank go to ZERO! Then I saw that I was holding a gazillion dollars! *thinking* Please, no one attack me, please...

Did the upgrade, great. Now what do I do with all this extra? Bank it and lose 100s of Ks or buy, buy, buy?
End of story, I ended up buying a lot of the stuff I need for the higher maps, but sheesh! I didn't want to do that yet!
D'oh! Time to save, save, save! Again :p :D I love this game!

sexkitteh
05-04-2012, 10:34 AM
eeekkkk

Buy defenses so you can no bank :D

Dreno33
05-04-2012, 10:34 AM
lol that sucks to hear that. I would've just bought very high-end defense weapons, so that when this happens again, you wouldn't have to spend the money right away, could maybe hold off for awhile and spend on very expensive upgrades

Gaming Will
05-04-2012, 10:44 AM
Drop your mafia so you can no bank

Vile Lynn
05-04-2012, 10:45 AM
Cha, my defense is 41K, level 140, not super weak, but some do get thru... so many much stronger fish in the sea than me!
Wouldn't no bank would be awesome!
And it better not happen again, lol! I am the self-proclaimed Queen of the miss-tappers. Yeah for me, lol! Keeps me laughing at myself :)

Vile Lynn
05-04-2012, 10:47 AM
Funny you say that... I have been trying to but I check them out before I remove them & with these events, I never seem to have the time, but working on it, slowly.

erik
05-04-2012, 10:50 AM
Doh is right! I did that last week :) Time to start saving again!

i need muney
05-04-2012, 11:19 AM
I lost 4mil like that :(

Fig Oni
05-04-2012, 12:13 PM

So... I just collected a lot of money from the 12 & 24 hr buildings and needed to pull out a little more to upgrade one of my Smoke Shops... Good, easy plan, but... I must have tapped an extra number or three and withdrew ALL of my money! Omg! I thought it was a glitch at first as I watched my bank go to ZERO! Then I saw that I was holding a gazillion dollars! *thinking* Please, no one attack me, please...

Did the upgrade, great. Now what do I do with all this extra? Bank it and lose 100s of Ks or buy, buy, buy?
End of story, I ended up buying a lot of the stuff I need for the higher maps, but sheesh! I didn't want to do that yet!

Done that same thing 8 days ago withdrew $25mil instead of the $2.5mill so instead I too didn't bank it and went finger happy buying explosives.

Bala82
05-04-2012, 12:22 PM
Wow i hardly bank my cash but this makes me want bank if you saved that much

Fig Oni
05-04-2012, 12:42 PM
Wow i hardly bank my cash but this makes me want bank if you saved that much

Maybe there 1 player who can legitimately not bank as his stat are unbreakable but anyone else its just a cat and mouse game you will be caught out and when you do you're left with a sour taste in your mouth.

Gaming Will
05-04-2012, 12:46 PM

Son of a CRAP!

Bala82
05-04-2012, 12:54 PM
Maybe there 1 player who can legitimately not bank as his stat are unbreakable but anyone else its just a cat and mouse game you will be caught out and when you do you're left with a sour taste in your mouth.

I have no problem about losing money since it gives me a reason to rob other players or get revenge depending on what mood i am. :).

Vile Lynn
05-04-2012, 01:08 PM
Son of a CRAP! this made me lol! Too true!

I have no problem about losing money since it gives me a reason to rob other players or get revenge depending on what mood i am. :).
yeah, I don't mind getting robbed because I'm a lousy collector, but I wouldn't want to leave THAT much cash on hand for anybody to take, not sure what the difference is, but I'd rather be robbed... I have done that a few times: forgot to bank, heh, & been attacked. Oh well, another day in CC! :D

Vile Lynn
05-04-2012, 01:09 PM

Exactly...!

Max Power
05-04-2012, 01:12 PM
How much was this Smoke Shop upgrade?

Daniel2115
05-04-2012, 01:14 PM
Would my attack and defense go up if I removed some mafia?? Iv been told itd only go down if I did

Vile Lynn
05-04-2012, 01:15 PM
I think it was 1298818... I have no idea what I tried to withdraw... It was for the 6th upgrade, I think.

Vile Lynn
05-04-2012, 01:17 PM
Would my attack and defense go up if I removed some mafia?? Iv been told itd only go down if I did no, well, yes, actually it will go down if you are already at 500. I'm not sure how it works but willing to try it. My att & def stats would be higher if I was at 500; I'm at 478 & dropping more soon.

Daniel2115
05-04-2012, 01:19 PM
no, well, yes, actually it will go down if you are already at 500. I'm not sure how it works but willing to try it. My att & def stats would be higher if I was at 500; I'm at 478 & dropping more soon.

So how would it help to drop mafia then?

Vile Lynn
05-04-2012, 01:20 PM
Ummm... Idk yet :)

Vile Lynn
05-04-2012, 01:21 PM
So how would it help to drop mafia then?

I think it has more to do with the rivals list and who can see you... But IDK so much!

Daniel2115
05-04-2012, 01:25 PM
I think it has more to do with the rivals list and who can see you... But IDK so much!

Ohh ok lol