PDA

View Full Version : Everyone what do u think

Luke 3457
05-04-2012, 10:15 AM
This event item is more alluring than any other for me. Im about to get 1500 gold as we speak. So I want to here how all of you would handle this event if you were me. Open all gold through out? Reset multiple times at the end? Please I only want oppinoins of people who have at least 2 event items. Thanks! I'll be back on forum in bout an hour to see suggestions.

Sexyman
05-04-2012, 10:20 AM
what are your goals for the event? the grand prize? because if so, reset a lot at the end
For now, stock up on as many cases as you can

Luke 3457
05-04-2012, 10:30 AM
Yup grand prize

Dreno33
05-04-2012, 10:30 AM
War Priest, my friend who plays MW and is a big gold spender, he spends throughout the event to save on resets. Then, at the end, he will sometimes start doing resets. I myself don't participate in events b/c I'm a Low Level Camper. Hope that helps. PM him if you want, he's a really cool dude. Just tell him Dreno33 recommended you, he'd love to help

vitus79
05-04-2012, 10:32 AM
this gold is no guarantee to get the prize, so i say open with gold to make sure u open the box and not wasting another hour for a sorry,.. open as many as possible and if u really want to gamble hard for the prize be prepared to purchase 1-2 more vaults of gold. i made that experience during the burner event which i got after 3000+ gold, and in mw, spend thousands of bars and no prize. so all depends on ur luck probably

Vile Lynn
05-04-2012, 10:38 AM
This event item is more alluring than any other for me. Im about to get 1500 gold as we speak. So I want to here how all of you would handle this event if you were me. Open all gold through out? Reset multiple times at the end? Please I only want oppinoins of people who have at least 2 event items. Thanks! I'll be back on forum in bout an hour to see suggestions.

That's a good question because I don't think there is a right way to go. For me, I use all cash unless I miss-tap & reset. I think the best way is to be very vigilant and open every hour and open as many times as you can while you're awake... or wake up every hour just to open one. If you need just one more on the last day, then maybe go with gold. Good luck!!!

i need muney
05-04-2012, 11:11 AM
Open with gold, do not reset.

Luke 3457
05-04-2012, 11:39 AM
K thanks guys !

duelblade
05-04-2012, 03:42 PM
explosive dice are better IMO if you have a great economy you shouldn't need this chaingun very much but it is defiantly one of the better ones.