PDA

View Full Version : Finding a Cure - Rare Quest in Infested Cavern

twchung22
05-04-2012, 10:13 AM
Collect 3 Venom Sacs in the Infested Cavern.

Anyone have issue getting the them from Albino Grub? I get nothing but gold and enormous amount of XP...I must have killed like 7 of them...I started this quest when I am in level 25 now i am over half way past my exp level bar and heading toward level 26....I don't want to level up this fast ....

Is this a bug?

Ghost818
05-04-2012, 10:40 AM
Collect 3 Venom Sacs in the Infested Cavern.

Anyone have issue getting the them from Albino Grub? I get nothing but gold and enormous amount of XP...I must have killed like 7 of them...I started this quest when I am in level 25 now i am over half way past my exp level bar and heading toward level 26....I don't want to level up this fast ....

Is this a bug?
No its just really rare, ive completed it its pretty hard.

MaverickMunkey
05-04-2012, 01:17 PM
No its just really rare, ive completed it its pretty hard.

I agree with Ghost - I killed somewhere in the region of 15 before I got all 3 sacs.

Ghost818
05-04-2012, 01:22 PM
I agree with Ghost - I killed somewhere in the region of 15 before I got all 3 sacs.

Mine took a little longer, I think I spent 2 or 3 days alone on that map doing the venom one then the Giant spiders one right after that.

corpsegrinder
05-09-2012, 11:48 AM
I've been killing these things for 2 days and went up 4 levels and not one of these "venom sacs". Wtf!?!?

Freekizh
05-09-2012, 11:52 AM
I've been killing these things for 2 days and went up 4 levels and not one of these "venom sacs". Wtf!?!?

Yeah I think I hit level 2 of that map chasing those sacs. Wonder if those tweaks they are doing is making that mission harder than it should be.

eternalfire
05-09-2012, 05:04 PM
what reward do you get from these rare quests anyhows?

Freekizh
05-09-2012, 05:15 PM
what reward do you get from these rare quests anyhows?

Usually just some decent loot and cash - but you need to finish it if you wanna continue questing. Usually if questing is frustrating I take a break and do some PVP or mine some monsters.

Futon
05-09-2012, 05:35 PM
Usually just some decent loot and cash - but you need to finish it if you wanna continue questing. Usually if questing is frustrating I take a break and do some PVP or mine some monsters.

I got stuck on this quest too and talked to ghost about it. I ended up skipping that rare quest and haven't received another one since, but my story line has kept going with no issues. Eventually i may have to go back and finish that rare quest but it was a pain in the ass.