PDA

View Full Version : An Idea for Ideas

Dreno33
05-04-2012, 09:37 AM
Here's a PM i just sent to L Fizzle, tell me what you guys think. BTW, i gave her the idea for people to be able to only post 1 name, no more for naming LE items(:

I thought of a creative way you may get a nice, formal thread going on new ideas needed to discuss for your fridays. Here it is:

1) Call the thread what you want, not a big deal. Like "Every Friday" or something...
2) In the thread, everyone is allowed one post (that is visible and editable) for ideas you can consider for your meeting(:
3) after your meeting on Friday, you wipe clean the posts made and make a NEW post underneath the original, saying how it went and maybe list some of the ideas they didnt even consider (that way people won't continue to post the same ideas) As much info you can relay back to us about the meeting would be AWESOME.
4) since all posts were deleted, and after you made your new post, you can open the thread back up for new posts again for the next week.
5) Rinse and repeat.

Let me know what you think of this idea. I hope its a thread that will come to life!

Let me know what you all think!

Sexyman
05-04-2012, 10:16 AM
I like it, but my opinion of your idea about ideas might not be everyone else's opinion. :)