PDA

View Full Version : Have a couple things I'm trying to do need help

Daniel2115
05-04-2012, 08:30 AM
Iv got a little over $6M saved right now (lvl 108), I was wondering what I should do. Save a little more and buy condos, it'll take me till probably the end of the day to get to $8M.
Or should I upgrade one of my lofts to lvl 5 (in between $5 and $6M)
I could also upgrade one of my upscale clubs I think, I'v got about 3 more hrs on my current upgrade so I can't see the price right now, but Any opinions appreciated. :D thanks !!

Sasha54
05-04-2012, 08:36 AM
Iv got a little over $6M saved right now (lvl 108), I was wondering what I should do. Save a little more and buy condos, it'll take me till probably the end of the day to get to $8M.
I could also upgrade one of my upscale clubs I think, I'v got about 3 more hrs on my current upgrade so I can't see the price right now, but Any opinions appreciated. :D thanks !!

I will be interested to see everyone's advice - I was advised by a forum member the other day to try and get my MT's to level 6 and my loft's to level 4 - prior to forging ahead with new buildings.
I have just finished my first Upscale and now have gone back to upgrading my MT's and lofts - but not sure how far I will get - as the allure of buying a new building always excites me more.........lol
But I don't have anything else open to me as I'm at lvl 87 and next thing open will be lvl 90

so I'm forced to concentrate on upgrades - maybe a good thing I guess.

Daniel2115
05-04-2012, 08:46 AM
I will be interested to see everyone's advice - I was advised by a forum member the other day to try and get my MT's to level 6 and my loft's to level 4 - prior to forging ahead with new buildings.
I have just finished my first Upscale and now have gone back to upgrading my MT's and lofts - but not sure how far I will get - as the allure of buying a new building always excites me more.........lol
But I don't have anything else open to me as I'm at lvl 87 and next thing open will be lvl 90

so I'm forced to concentrate on upgrades - maybe a good thing I guess.

Upgrading the lofts and MTs deff help a lot, I got all of mine to lvls 7 and 4. They're deff my big earners I have them synced with my rock cafe and collect almost $700,000 every 12 hrs. Once u get them up to those levels the upgrades get pretty expensive though. But I used to build alot of buildings too but Iv found upgrading brings in a lot more money in the long run, I could be wrong though lol but that's just me

Daniel2115
05-04-2012, 09:31 AM
I've got to admit, u guys have been really helpful lol

G Wiz
05-04-2012, 09:42 AM

so I'm forced to concentrate on upgrades - maybe a good thing I guess.Yes, the lofts and MT's at those specified levels are at their most efficient states when considering things like ROI among other things.

Vile Lynn
05-04-2012, 10:08 AM

I think it would be more fun & more $ to first buy the condo... with the extra income from the condo, it should be easier to upgrade other buildings.

Personally, I've never bought the MTs or Lofts, but when or if I do, I'll upgrade them.
Main thing (and I think you already know this) is to ALWAYS be upgrading something.