PDA

View Full Version : How long before the events show up in KA?

RonaldPVincent
05-04-2012, 06:47 AM
Rather enjoy them. Could use some indestrucible units. Is there a need to wait for a reasonable amount of time to elapse?

Ghost818
05-04-2012, 08:32 AM
I assume a while is needed for this to kick in. Good thing I dont play modern war, or I would go crazy with these events. (not that Im already not going crazy with just CC)

Freekizh
05-04-2012, 08:50 AM
I assume a while is needed for this to kick in. Good thing I dont play modern war, or I would go crazy with these events. (not that Im already not going crazy with just CC)

I don't want events in KA... It's too scary doing a KA and MW event..

twchung22
05-04-2012, 08:51 AM
I don't want events in KA... It's too scary

How so? Why is it scary?

Freekizh
05-04-2012, 08:54 AM
How so? Why is it scary?

Don't you find the MW events frustrating in general? I am just exhausted doing those things, and they kill my Saturday nights :( and that's with a game I don't play much anymore. If KA had one...it's game over for me man ...

el_gringo
05-04-2012, 09:01 AM
If you want some free indestructable units I believe that mastering all five levels on every fifth map drops a free unit.

rareay84
05-04-2012, 09:13 AM
Yeah, when events start in KA, I'm turning my MW account into a farming-only account.

The_Red
05-04-2012, 09:22 AM
Can someone explain what an "event" is for those of us who didn't play CC or MW.

Ghost818
05-04-2012, 09:44 AM
Can someone explain what an "event" is for those of us who didn't play CC or MW.
Here is the introduction to events in Crime City.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?19235-Lockbox-Event-Guide!

SirMW
05-04-2012, 10:04 AM
I love events especially opportunities to earn free indestructible units. Just hope MW and KA events won't go back to back otherwise I might just go crazy. With the current event in MW, I'm just camping in KA. If KA has an event, I will camp in MW. The MW events actually helps me collect my $ building more frequently in KA.

frenda
05-04-2012, 10:29 AM
I'm doing the CC and MW events right now and it's really not that bad. I have them synched so they run concurrently, and I'm still doing PvP and PvE there, as well as doing KA. It's really not bad at all and pretty fun. Got 10 in CC last time and 9 in MW, and the units are great, really help the stats. :)

rexreo7
07-10-2012, 03:08 AM
I don't like to have events in this forum I would go crazy with these events.

spectra
07-10-2012, 09:17 AM
I love events especially opportunities to earn free indestructible units. Just hope MW and KA events won't go back to back otherwise I might just go crazy. With the current event in MW, I'm just camping in KA. If KA has an event, I will camp in MW. The MW events actually helps me collect my $ building more frequently in KA.

hard to do that
Gree likes to put events in the 3 games at the same times and some of the games even have double events
MW had the crate event while also having the epic boss event while KA was running the Eggs AUCTION "event" and CC had their own event too

We will probably see another event by Thursday afternoon at the latest

Crime City Mark
07-10-2012, 09:51 AM
I'd say we can expect some interesting stuff in the next week or two.

Hapl0
07-10-2012, 09:53 AM
Wow spectra, nice avatar, which Mazinger is this?
Sorry about the OT.

Thanks CCM, this way many would be prepared before the event (in the case the interesting stuff is an event).

spectra
07-10-2012, 10:52 AM
Wow spectra, nice avatar, which Mazinger is this?
Sorry about the OT.

Thanks CCM, this way many would be prepared before the event (in the case the interesting stuff is an event).
I think it is the last Mazinger made
I found it in the internet and love it, looks very cool
I like to look for OLD anime/cartoons and use them as avatar from time to time
A lot of past cartoons are 1 million times better than some of the crap we have on TV right now

Hapl0
07-10-2012, 12:20 PM
Agreed completely spectra.

tcapi
07-11-2012, 08:55 AM
I'd say we can expect some interesting stuff in the next week or two.

CCM, thanks for the tip.