PDA

View Full Version : Attack higher than defense ?

thisisdream
05-04-2012, 12:30 AM
When your attack is higher than defense, would u get def items or build def building?

Dreno33
05-04-2012, 12:36 AM
unless i have unlocked gatling guns, i would get def weapons

Jazz
05-04-2012, 03:35 AM
My attack is higher than my defense, but that's only because I have attack explosives. If you don't need any defense (you aren't getting robbed regularly), then you don't need defense buildings.

The money that you would be spending on defense buildings could be better used in boosting your economy.

one man gang
05-04-2012, 04:13 AM
There is always going to be someone stronger than you, so why dont you keep increasing the amount of fish that your stronger than?

If someone robs me and I cant rob them back, im always sure to pass it down the food chain.

The only time I find myself up'ing defense is when I get into a war with a particular person and we are going back and forth for a few days/weeks

Bala82
05-04-2012, 06:03 AM
Right now i am working defence goal 1300, a week ago i finish 800 defence goal

I am using the goal to help me get best defence ratings :D

upsman_17
05-04-2012, 07:29 AM
unless i have unlocked gatling guns, i would get def weapons

Agreed. IMO gatling guns are the most worthwhile defensive bldg due to the small footprint. Many feel the appropriate level to upgrade them to is 3. Most of mine are still at 1 though.

murf
05-04-2012, 07:58 AM
Agreed. IMO gatling guns are the most worthwhile defensive bldg due to the small footprint. Many feel the appropriate level to upgrade them to is 3. Most of mine are still at 1 though.

Yes, whenever you are saving to build/upgrade, Gatlings are a good fill-in so you don't waste that time

sexkitteh
05-04-2012, 08:01 AM
What level are you?

Your level I think plays a big part in your decision.

I'm choosing to buy lots of defensive weapons and stuff so I can "no bank" for the longest time possible.

thisisdream
05-04-2012, 11:42 AM
Level 80, never buy any gold only free gold option. 13k att and 13k def, now def is a bit higher than attack. I read on forum say that the gait turret only good for level one right? If you up them, it will only take half of the def when someone attack you?