PDA

View Full Version : 357749226 ShawBB, senior forum member. Add me up 357749226

ShawnBB
05-03-2012, 11:39 PM
357 749 226

Planning for building a nightclub right now, Need your help,thanks.
http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w421/ShawnBBB/e8e527d8.jpg

one man gang
05-03-2012, 11:44 PM
I came across your hood the other night, do you have OCD? the neatness of your hood.. the symmetry.. its perfect lol

Jazz
05-04-2012, 03:39 AM
ShawnBB we used to be the same level. Now you're at least 10 ahead of me. What happened?

Max Power
05-04-2012, 04:30 AM
LOL....answer your 80 requests!

Aid
05-04-2012, 04:52 AM
If you post in the Invite Mafia section you will get requests, and probably more requests than posting here

fuzzy
05-04-2012, 05:07 AM
@ShawnBB

Just because you are a senior member does that make it OK to break the rules? Post your code in the mass add section. Now we will have all kinds of noobs doing the same thing. OK that is off of my chest..........

How long did it take you to save up the 40 million? We are very similar per hour income, I'm at 97k.

I have 13 million in the bank but I expect it to take me another 2 weeks or so. I'm just going to stick with those Italian Restaurants upgrades to save.

How did you save up for it?

My level 9 account has 100k in the bank but walking around with 900k on hand....LOL

Swifty
05-04-2012, 06:20 AM
Just one of the perks of being a senior member.

Member? By Odin's Hairy Member! (authentic Norse oath).

Dreno33
05-04-2012, 07:13 AM
My level 9 account has 100k in the bank but walking around with 900k on hand....LOL

you didnt tell me about the extra 100k in the bank!! LIAR! not fair... now i don't feel as fast of a money grower anymore, haha

Anticheese
05-04-2012, 07:42 AM
I've been lurking these forums for a while but I'll just say one thing. When I came across your hood several weeks ago, there were nothing except hundred of decorations, bus stops and slopes, and promptly you managed to build 2 Upscale Club, expand several times and what else now ?
Now you come on forums and act like some kind of seniority asking for people's blessings like nothing happened ?
At least, we know Funzio still haven't banned every cheater and seeing them coming clean is just an insult to eveyone playing this game legit.

Burn
05-04-2012, 08:08 AM
*frowns*

*feels rant coming on*

*goes to make Tea*

Sasha54
05-04-2012, 08:13 AM
*frowns*

*feels rant coming on*

*decides to post*.........lol

Sasha54
05-04-2012, 08:15 AM
I've been lurking these forums for a while but I'll just say one thing. When I came across your hood several weeks ago, there were nothing except hundred of decorations, bus stops and slopes, and promptly you managed to build 2 Upscale Club, expand several times and what else now ?
Now you come on forums and act like some kind of seniority asking for people's blessings like nothing happened ?
At least, we know Funzio still haven't banned every cheater and seeing them coming clean is just an insult to eveyone playing this game legit.

How do you know how many expansions he did - I can barely tell what size hood someone really has - I would hardly know after several weeks - that they expanded a few times

also - it doesn't take WEEKS to save up for the Upscale clubs - I just saved for one on the weekend and it's finished and I have 50% towards the next one - and I've done an expansion and several HL building upgrades - all in 1 week.

fuzzy
05-04-2012, 08:21 AM
I believe someone that wears a red hat once called you out before?

I could be wrong but I think I remember correctly.

@sasha54 - yes 4 million in a weekend but 40 million on a 96k income thats why we have questions

Sasha54
05-04-2012, 08:23 AM
I believe someone that wears a red hat once called you out before?

I could be wrong but I think I remember correctly.

@sasha54 - yes 4 million in a weekend but 40 million on a 96k income thats why we have questions

sorry - didn't see that - prior poster says Upscale Club - not 40mil NC

maybe the fact that he admitted to "lurking" and then posts something negative - KWIM

Anticheese
05-04-2012, 08:39 AM
Like many people, I have been reading the forums, I don't feel particularly comfortable with this.
Especially a topic as heated as cheating comes up all the time, we often cannot do anything about it and let it slip. Seeing people claiming seniority and then coming out clean is just too much.

I'm not gonna write more after this post because the OP has the right to explain himself after all.
I have a superior income in the high 70s that took me months to build, I pay attention to hoods when they have higher income, this was one of them. When I came across the hood, it had tons of hacked decorations, and an income of around 50k/hr, maybe 60k max, however there were no excess in equipement.
I stumbled across the hood 2 days later and some decorations are gone but 2 Upscale are up. At 50k/hr, it doesn't take a genius to understand what happened. Now, I see also 2 Underboss at lv.2 and at least 3 expansions down south.

A lot of people cheat and Funzio hasn't been on top of this for a while, I'm aware this is certainly not the first nor the last but blatently doing it and act like nothing happened is just over the top.

Sasha54
05-04-2012, 08:46 AM
Like many people, I have been reading the forums, I don't feel particularly comfortable with this.
Especially a topic as heated as cheating comes up all the time, we often cannot do anything about it and let it slip. Seeing people claiming seniority and then coming out clean is just too much.

I'm not gonna write more after this post because the OP has the right to explain himself after all.
I have a superior income in the high 70s that took me months to build, I pay attention to hoods when they have higher income, this was one of them. When I came across the hood, it had tons of hacked decorations, and an income of around 50k/hr, maybe 60k max, however there were no excess in equipement.
I stumbled across the hood 2 days later and some decorations are gone but 2 Upscale are up. At 50k/hr, it doesn't take a genius to understand what happened. Now, I see also 2 Underboss at lv.2 and at least 3 expansions down south.

A lot of people cheat and Funzio hasn't been on top of this for a while, I'm aware this is certainly not the first nor the last but blatently doing it and act like nothing happened is just over the top.

OK - understood. None of my business really.

I know about the cheat/glitch but don't really understand how it works - seemed complicated and didn't interest me to ever do something like that - and so if I saw someone's hood I wouldn't necessarily know what to look for in terms of that.

sorry if I peed on your tree........:cool:

Dreno33
05-04-2012, 09:19 AM
OK - understood. None of my business really.

I know about the cheat/glitch but don't really understand how it works - seemed complicated and didn't interest me to ever do something like that - and so if I saw someone's hood I wouldn't necessarily know what to look for in terms of that.

sorry if I peed on your tree........:cool:

i thought we were supposed to look for really expensive/excessive decorations and or equipment when the income/hour didnt support the amount of money

G Wiz
05-04-2012, 10:34 AM
TYhis hood reminds me too much of my own good lord lol! I have the same tall buildings where you do, but just in different positions. But yours is nice nonetheless.

Sasha54
05-04-2012, 11:57 AM
i thought we were supposed to look for really expensive/excessive decorations and or equipment when the income/hour didnt support the amount of money

I'm on an Ipad with HD so I cannot see decorations - except my own.............so I wouldn't know what others have.
be nice if they fixed that..........

Crime City Mark
05-04-2012, 01:03 PM
This belongs in a different section.