PDA

View Full Version : disappearing buildings?

NeonBlue
05-03-2012, 07:21 PM
I had two money buildings disappear a while back. I was sad, because they'd both been upgraded several levels. I figured maybe in one of my play-as-I'm-falling-asleep moments I'd accidentally deleted them both, so I rebuilt and re-leveled them.

But now it happened on my iPhone as well -- just one building, not two, but I'm fairly certain I did not delete it.

Has anyone else had buildings just vanish?

MaverickMunkey
05-03-2012, 07:39 PM
I had two money buildings disappear a while back. I was sad, because they'd both been upgraded several levels. I figured maybe in one of my play-as-I'm-falling-asleep moments I'd accidentally deleted them both, so I rebuilt and re-leveled them.

But now it happened on my iPhone as well -- just one building, not two, but I'm fairly certain I did not delete it.

Has anyone else had buildings just vanish?

Hasn't happened to me yet. Have you sent a ticket in?

hydrota
05-03-2012, 07:48 PM
One of my buildings said I sold it after moving around on my map sliding my finger around, sent a request too support and they put it right back in less than a day.

twchung22
05-03-2012, 08:14 PM
I had that happend on my level 3 farm...luckily was only level 3...rebuild it the same day

P4TR1C14N
05-04-2012, 04:33 AM
One of my buildings said I sold it after moving around on my map sliding my finger around, sent a request too support and they put it right back in less than a day.

Ouch, i had the same thing. My barracks were level7 and suddenly while moving the building... bye bye barracks.

So i did have to build it back up from 0. Quite frustrating if you know how much time you lose by such behaviour of the application.

Good to know they can and will fix such thing if you open a support request.

twchung22
05-04-2012, 06:22 AM

Really?!?! Didn't happened to me...I guess they figured it's only a level 3 farm....

Edited:
Ok they fixed my problem now and since i build my farm back before they fixed it, they say they'll reimburse me the gold I spend on it. How cool is that?