PDA

View Full Version : What to do! What to do! What to do!

CAPT.GIN
05-03-2012, 03:21 PM
This event is really messing me up! I'm leveling up to fast, I dont what to do... Rite now I'm trying to camp it out to get more buildings and do more upgrades on them. But I have med kit fever : )... I'm level 25 rite now... So what should I do camp it out and do upgrades? Or keep going after the med kits? I'm so confused....

Dreno33
05-03-2012, 03:25 PM
I'd say go for it!!! PvE and PvP until you get that 10th item!!!!!! Thats what i would do!!!!!!!!

SeqWins
05-03-2012, 03:27 PM
IF you already started then its only right to finish it.

Bronson
05-03-2012, 03:32 PM
Your only 25 so plenty of time for you, Ill be jumping into the 70s after this event and i seriously need to camp!!

What up Seqs I checked out those picks they are awesome

SeqWins
05-03-2012, 03:38 PM
Thanks for checking them out, I really tried hard to make them a bit bigger but I had no luck and also I figured some pics were not necessarily PG-13 and I was already getting heat from other members here in the forum so I just omitted them.

CAPT.GIN
05-03-2012, 03:41 PM
That's what I said to guys... But man I don't wanna level up so quick ware I get to the point ware I'm on a level ware all the people I attack have better inventory then me, and then get raided and attacked left and right... Rite now I'm almost at 1500 wins with a bunch of sexy inventory... I think I'll be ok though...

Dreno33
05-03-2012, 03:46 PM
capt. if your not a gold spender. don't worry about events.

Bronson
05-03-2012, 03:47 PM
Thanks for checking them out, I really tried hard to make them a bit bigger but I had no luck and also I figured some pics were not necessarily PG-13 and I was already getting heat from other members here in the forum so I just omitted them.

Yeah might be best to leave the blood and guts for your own private collection - but i would still take a look if you posted them lol and that was helluva shot in the last one I bet you $hit yourself if you was sat there at the time!!!

That's what I said to guys... But man I don't wanna level up so quick ware I get to the point ware I'm on a level ware all the people I attack have better inventory then me, and then get raided and attacked left and right... Rite now I'm almost at 1500 wins with a bunch of sexy inventory... I think I'll be ok though...

If you have took on board some of the forum guidance you should be easily in the top 10% of your level so dont worry about going up one or two places

CAPT.GIN
05-03-2012, 03:51 PM
capt. if your not a gold spender. don't worry about events.

No I don't buy gold... Just tap joy but I know I could get like 7 vaccines for sure without buying gold so maybe I'll just do that...

Corsair
05-03-2012, 03:59 PM
For GIN:
http://images.ddccdn.com/images/pills/mmx/t100757f/prozac.jpg

OT: Seq, I also checked out those pics...wondering what your wife thought when you showed her the ricochet!

Mcdoc
05-03-2012, 03:59 PM
IF you already started then its only right to finish it.THAT'S What SHE Said - LoL

LeBarticus
05-03-2012, 04:07 PM
Dude, you're level 25. You don't need to worry about leveling up right now. I'm at 57 and once I hit 59 I'm going to camp out n upgrade buildings as much as possible so I an afford the nanotech quickly and efficiently.

LeBarticus
05-03-2012, 04:08 PM
Lmao @ mcdoc, you're a funny guy u kno that?

manbeast
05-03-2012, 04:11 PM
lol why are you ppl camping out so low? totally pointless if you ask me. play normal till your in the 60s. plenty of time to camp

CAPT.GIN
05-03-2012, 04:15 PM
For GIN:
http://images.ddccdn.com/images/pills/mmx/t100757f/prozac.jpg

OT: Seq, I also checked out those pics...wondering what your wife thought when you showed her the ricochet!

I only smoke the green stuff my dude....

LeBarticus
05-03-2012, 04:16 PM

Thought I was the only one around here... Super baked out on the forums lol

CAPT.GIN
05-03-2012, 04:16 PM
Ok guys thanks back to med kit fever...

CAPT.GIN
05-03-2012, 04:18 PM
Thought I was the only one around here... Super baked out on the forums lol

Hahaha why do u think I have a lot of threads... It's hard to think straight like this...

Dreno33
05-03-2012, 04:18 PM

thats why you forget how many threads you make :D

Luke7676
05-03-2012, 04:35 PM
I don't see how you guys hold down jobs and smoke at the same time... Not really possible where I'm from.. Lmao. But as long as I have my nicotine I'm just fine :)

SeqWins
05-03-2012, 05:25 PM
Well to clarify I was filling dumps with that front endloader (TRAM) when a firefight broke out, POG( Personnel of the Ground) say that shot was the first shot fired and it was a sniper. I wouldn't know because all of our cabs are armored and I pretty much can't hear what's going on outside but Bronson brother that baby was loud as hell inside and I'm not going to lie to you I got really really nervous lol

And Otto man up to date my wife believes somebody else was in that piece of gear I've had a couple of my friends overand after a couple of beers old war stories come out and they go hey remember that time when you almost died and I have to give them the international kill it sign.

Jhoemel
05-03-2012, 05:26 PM
Go for it man, u have started and It will leave regrets if you dont finish it

CAPT.GIN
05-03-2012, 06:21 PM
Go for it man, u have started and It will leave regrets if you dont finish it

Man bro I like the pic? U a bleach fan?

CAPT.GIN
05-03-2012, 06:22 PM
thats why you forget how many threads you make :D

Haha I forget how much I eat to bro...

CAPT.GIN
05-03-2012, 06:24 PM
I don't see how you guys hold down jobs and smoke at the same time... Not really possible where I'm from.. Lmao. But as long as I have my nicotine I'm just fine :)

You know I ask myself the same question lol... Then I remember my boss does it to hahahah

Corsair
05-03-2012, 07:17 PM
I only smoke the green stuff my dude....That explains a lot. Good thing you don't have to buy gold to buy weed, eh?

Warfiend
05-03-2012, 07:24 PM
I say camp and stop trying to open whatever boxes you have left. I'll be at your level shortly to take them off your hands. :D How many allies did you say you have?

CAPT.GIN
05-03-2012, 07:58 PM
That explains a lot. Good thing you don't have to buy gold to buy weed, eh?

Hahahah your a silly guy... Do I have u as a allie?

CAPT.GIN
05-03-2012, 08:02 PM
I say camp and stop trying to open whatever boxes you have left. I'll be at your level shortly to take them off your hands. :D How many allies did you say you have?

I'm like 20 something but I'll tell you rite now my attack is 1500 and my defense is 2000 something and both other attack and defense are 35 attack and 30 defense and I have almost every defense building on this level so good luck if u can do it... Oh and I have 1500 wins and 100 losses really it should be in the 50's but I got lazy at the end of the other event and attacked a lot of campers without checking out there account...

CAPT.GIN
05-03-2012, 08:10 PM
But I know your just kidding lol... Yea bro let's allie up for sure...

Warfiend
05-03-2012, 08:16 PM
But I know your just kidding lol... Yea bro let's allie up for sure...

Yeah, of course I was kidding. :D When I start taking allies from the forum, I'll PM you.

CAPT.GIN
05-03-2012, 09:03 PM
Ok bro don't forget about me... Remember all for one and one for all... Lol I'm eating a 3 musketeers bar and it just poped up in my head...

Captian Awesome
05-03-2012, 10:22 PM

Lmfao! In the town where I live, the crew that I run is known as ol smokey ... always a cloud of smoke ... ahhh ... I love Canada. :)

As for holding down a job while 'smoking' .... when you own the company, there is nowon above you to tell you different.
Giggidy ... Giggidy ... Giggidy ...

Luke7676
05-03-2012, 11:55 PM
Lmfao! In the town where I live, the crew that I run is known as ol smokey ... always a cloud of smoke ... ahhh ... I love Canada. :)

As for holding down a job while 'smoking' .... when you own the company, there is nowon above you to tell you different.
Giggidy ... Giggidy ... Giggidy ...

Lmao lucky you.... ;)

Dreno33
05-04-2012, 12:07 AM
Giggity, not Giggidy. :P It is unethical to wrongly quote glen quagmire, or any Family Guy character for that matter. Except Meg... Shut up, Meg.

mickymacirl
05-04-2012, 04:33 AM
Pft I'm nearly level 94 and I've been playing for nearly 2 months! hehe

Dreno33
05-04-2012, 07:09 AM
Pft I'm nearly level 94 and I've been playing for nearly 2 months! hehe

pfft im not nearly lvl 8 and I've been playing almost 2 months(: The 15th of March

Aidan
05-04-2012, 09:30 AM
After much deliberation, i have come to the conclusion that capt g is flan's twin. No doubt about it.

Capt, meet your long lost brother, Flan. Flan, dont just stand there. Hug your brother.

spectra
05-04-2012, 11:48 AM

Hi GIN

I would suggest 'camp' until you are able to open all the boxes on your stock, then just do PVE or PVP to get a couple more boxes and 'camp' again, that way you won't level up so fast.
I am currently lv 112 and before the last event was only lv89, thus I have gained 23 leves since April 15, 2012, the reason is that I got the +2 VP bonus from the Plane parts event and since then I have been doing VP missions non stop
plus the occational MAP when I cannot find boxes during events. DAMM!!!! THIS GAME IS ADDICTIVE
in the long run it has paid off, I have gained 20k in atk/def since then because increase my super hornet inventory from 200 units to 750
Cheers!!!!!

PS, Big fan of BLEACH, sad the series has apparently stop, I heard that the last chapter was the fight with the first substitute soulreaper

LeBarticus
05-04-2012, 02:33 PM
Giggity, not Giggidy. :P It is unethical to wrongly quote glen quagmire, or any Family Guy character for that matter. Except Meg... Shut up, Meg.

Ahahahaha shut up, meg

Hellstorm
05-04-2012, 02:56 PM
Exactly... Another one! ;)

CAPT.GIN
05-04-2012, 03:16 PM

Bro I don't know how you did it! You must of had a lot of patience...