PDA

View Full Version : The Dravak Thread

Burn
05-03-2012, 03:02 PM
So Dravak I hope you can joke with people in real sense as this time only will have persons like all talking in Dravak way . All peoples even Funzio can talk here and become as Dravak for short time in this place . If you know P2W games you already know this thing before . Please more Dravak come here and begin chat about things of all times .

upsman_17
05-03-2012, 03:03 PM
This made me smile.

Ghost818
05-03-2012, 03:05 PM
Guessing I am we cant call people like this forum?

Boom
05-03-2012, 03:07 PM
I'm lost what is going on??!

Burn
05-03-2012, 03:09 PM
Ghost.... be Dravak. Not Yoda!

Fig Oni
05-03-2012, 03:10 PM
Space reserved by the fig.

Nicholost
05-03-2012, 03:14 PM
I find impossible to typist like Dravak speak . The closest I can gets is extraneous space before dot . Typist in manner such as these hurts head does .

upsman_17
05-03-2012, 03:15 PM
Rules there are some might say about likewise things. Consider this you may if at all care you do. Judging you I am....no. I myself find funny things are too.

upsman_17
05-03-2012, 03:18 PM
Ghost.... be Dravak. Not Yoda!

I found it very hard not to type in Yoda speak. Lol.

Burn
05-03-2012, 03:19 PM
Rules at some times are for crazy people use when they do not aware that this place here is for smiling at better fun.

Ghost818
05-03-2012, 03:20 PM
I find impossible to typist like Dravak speak . The closest I can gets is extraneous space before dot . Typist in manner such as these hurts head does .
Yoda agreed!

Dravak
05-03-2012, 03:32 PM
LOL , why if you want to look for meaning of life , you have to go deep .

If you want to have fun , then we can all type smilies all day :p ,
Or make one liners and end reply is huh ...
But don't worry , it takes a artist to understand a artist . :D
Same as it takes a leet to understand a leet ;)

Burn
05-03-2012, 03:37 PM
Dravak that is the best attempt so far, superb effort, l33t in fact ;)

Nicholost
05-03-2012, 03:37 PM
But don't worry , it takes a artist to understand a artist . :D
Same as it takes a leet to understand a leet ;)

Does that mean it takes extra spaces and word arrangement to understand a Dravak? Let my try and I tell yous if it success . Nope, I'm still lost.

Dravak
05-03-2012, 03:42 PM
So what enough people are lost , who am I?
to shed light on your problems ?

People are too lazy , but try to hide behind understanding , reading comprehension , complexity , clarity ,when they can't even be assed to take effort .
So don't worry , the world is still the same it was before just with more intelligence came more stupidity .

Nicholost
05-03-2012, 03:48 PM
That's it, I'm blowing the whistle on this one. Dravak = Khung. It has to be. They write the same. They have the same holier-than-thou attitude and a constant air of superiority. They are the same person.

Burn
05-03-2012, 03:48 PM
Dravak, I love you Bro, ideas don't come from grammar and linguistic skills, they come from intellect.

And I'm absolutely certain that you converse far far better in English than I ever could in your native tongue.

Keep up the good work, you are a forum legend in the making :D

Joeycool
05-03-2012, 03:50 PM
This thread is the mightiest ,
I calculate great humour from Burn . I see he is a gentleman . :D
I tell myself you are the most funny Burn .
These comments arbitrate your comedy .

Fig Oni
05-03-2012, 03:50 PM
That's it, I'm blowing the whistle on this one. Dravak = Khung. It has to be. They write the same. They have the same holier-than-thou attitude and a constant air of superiority. They are the same person.

I'm bit of a sherlock holmes I'll get back to you on that.

Burn
05-03-2012, 03:51 PM
Khung pre-dates my time on the forum. Read some of his posts when trawling around old threads, but not many. Looking forward to repeat performance if it is him.

Ramshutu
05-03-2012, 03:52 PM
It is easy to speak like him. Employ just a Web site of translation. With and to French makes words spout out.

Burn
05-03-2012, 03:53 PM
THE Khung Thread... http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?15281-How-I-loot-the-M4A1s

Joeycool
05-03-2012, 03:56 PM
Khung...
Hunter...
Dravak...

Dravak
05-03-2012, 03:57 PM
LOL , nice analyst ramshu sadly no , speak 6 languages lived in 8 countries .
And have traveled the world .

I can understand people , beter then they can understand themself .
What is fancy political/diplomatic language in one country , when you cannot express yourself in the next .

Fig Oni
05-03-2012, 03:57 PM
khung is not dravak. I have my suspision on dipstik as khung but maybe dipstik and davak are the same.

Are we guessing for any prize also I forgot to open my briefcase.

Burn
05-03-2012, 03:58 PM
It is easy to speak like him. Employ just a Web site of translation. With and to French makes words spout out.

Clever, gonna try that.

Ghost818
05-03-2012, 04:17 PM
I thought Dravak was Khung too, but Dravak is nicer than Khung. Though Khung was a genius who just lacked basic grammar and vocabulary, he was sort of a troll.

Burn
05-03-2012, 04:23 PM
Anyway, blah blah, talk like Dravak.

Or else we'll have Chiefer on here ranting about 'off topic'.

Jazz
05-03-2012, 04:35 PM
This sense no makes...

mnju_03
05-03-2012, 04:38 PM
The forum consists of only 20 actual people....multiple personality disorder multiplied. lol

Dravak
05-03-2012, 04:43 PM
The forum consists of only 20 actual people....multiple personality disorder multiplied. lol

LMAO , wish it was so mnju then we could have done a RL meeting already and grab some beer lolz

But it is a nice one tough for the consipracy theorist :)

mnju_03
05-03-2012, 04:44 PM
LMAO , wish it was so mnju then we could have done a RL meeting already and grab some beer lolz

But it is a nice one tough for the consipracy theorist :)

I want beer really bad right now.

Dravak
05-03-2012, 04:49 PM
Fine I will go grab one :p Liar you just want to be drunk so you can buy gold !

The sorries getting to you ;) muwhahaha .

mnju_03
05-03-2012, 04:50 PM
Fine I will go grab one :p Liar you just want to be drunk so you can buy gold !

The sorries getting to you ;) muwhahaha .

Nope, just haven't had a good beer in a while.

Boom
05-03-2012, 05:00 PM
Try drinking water I heard its pretty good for u!!! Or not

Max Power
05-03-2012, 07:17 PM
This thread is teh lawlz.

Remember wherever you go, there you are.

upsman_17
05-04-2012, 08:15 AM
......to understand a Dravak?....

I liked this line. As if "a Dravak" was some kind of separate entity other than human. Heh. This thread was funny. I felt it needed a bump.

Nicholost
05-04-2012, 08:28 AM
Try so hard I done and I still haz issue discussion post like a Dravak doesist . Take forever a sentence to typist and all I has is post I cannot read with not head hurt . All this is extremely challenge for non a Dravak , serious . lolz .

Burn
05-04-2012, 08:37 AM
Help is available if you choice is to be higher thinking . For you I think answer clear and obvious is to move finger to other nostril . Stimulating of different end of brain by gentle push but ensure not to deep or eye can damage . Also time now to sit wrong side from top and bottom on chair . Now with finger moved , brain push , inside up on chair , now you became better and named Dravahost with deeper thinking and improvement to intellect !!

Robin Hood
05-04-2012, 08:42 AM

I think you're on to something here Ramshutu (I used English to Russian to English):

"When I try :)to decipher inconsistent fast movements Dravak :mad:and abuse emoticons, I always think less intellectual, :Dless than the clean type Borat, blindly striking far on the dirty keyboard in dark the web cafe some place in East block. It resembles, they always speak: a life not a farm of the pony when resist to a strong :eek:wind."

"When I attempt to decipher Dravak's incoherent ramblings and inappropriate overuse of emoticons, I always imagine a less intelligent, less hygienic version of Borat hurriedly banging away on a filthy keyboard in a dark internet cafe somewhere in the Eastern block. It's like they always say: life is not a pony farm when you are standing against a strong wind." -

(several emoticons removed due to four image limit)

Nicholost
05-04-2012, 08:46 AM
Help is available if you choice is to be higher thinking . For you I think answer clear and obvious is to move finger to other nostril . Stimulating of different end of brain by gentle push but ensure not to deep or eye can damage . Also time now to sit wrong side from top and bottom on chair . Now with finger moved , brain push , inside up on chair , now you became better and named Dravahost with deeper thinking and improvement to intellect !!

Finger is reposition introduced to new nostril . Eye pain . I deep too much ? Uncertain is results until tests as long term affects . So new nostril recipient another finger . Is better a lot more when analyze to number one attempt . Not deep too much . Burn you thanks help .

Burn
05-04-2012, 08:46 AM
Excellent in true way . Also for good Google Translate can allow to now call his name Dravatalk in honour of this great day when cow should be give as gift to Robin Hood for discovery of amazement to allow every people of World to be supreme in Dravak way !!

Dravak
05-04-2012, 08:48 AM
LOL you guys crack me up lol :D

So much effort when it is very simple , overcomplexity is human nature .
A poem doesn't start from a tought , a poem starts from a feeling.
A feeling translated into a tought , but never losing sight of the feeling .

What you guys do is way too complex lmao , that people loses sight of what they really want .
So what is the difference in a statement with emoticons and without one ?

Fricco
05-04-2012, 08:49 AM
2 post last me make alot laugh, now bye i go.

upsman_17
05-04-2012, 09:37 AM
I think you're on to something here Ramshutu (I used English to Russian to English):

Definately onto something:

English to Russian to English = English to Dravak

What it about this guy Dravak what does to it to feel so it surpasses as the intellectual and morally ? I consider its sense of humour and a call for decoding the ciphered messages . It needs to receive its high horse , though , I agree.

BOS
05-04-2012, 09:45 AM
This thread is amazing... I have literally LOL'd at work..numerous times...

upsman_17
05-04-2012, 09:57 AM
This thread is amazing... I have literally LOL'd at work..numerous times...

Reiterates why I felt this flow must be increased . So that others can take :) part and enjoy the shenanigans that can lead, exhibitions all the fun .

Burn
05-04-2012, 10:03 AM
When time is to become complex when ideas of you all are not simplified to make understand of basic human . This is time when i think only of sorrow for you . But I have to share the thinking of Dravak for enlightenment of people of many intellect can improve and win CC by pay in Gold .

upsman_17
05-04-2012, 10:21 AM
When time is to become complex when ideas of you all are not simplified to make understand of basic human . This is time when i think only of sorrow for you . But I have to share the thinking of Dravak for enlightenment of people of many intellect can improve and win CC by pay in Gold .

Although some people may say, however , that play for free at game limits really win . He was fun and managed to save their earned money by hard meens from greedy paws Funzio evil empire . But topics that has been covered ad nauseum in recent times of past. Gold is often a substitute for exploration . Interpretations can be made but nothing says exactly what everyone heres or wants to . Understand do you?

Nicholost
05-04-2012, 11:03 AM
I want to hear Dravak sing one of the classics. Take "Help" by the Beatles for instance....

Help , somebody is who I needed ,
Help , not anybody is all ,
Help , I know you need know is someone , help .

Youth I was when I was back before today ,
No help are needed when I was before these way .
No more days here, and I am not so more insured ,
I find all this dependencies and my brain is open more .

I can has help if you and sensation is down
I , Dravak , partake in circular people around .
My help me feet to get lower ground ,
Will not I help me , please , please help my .

My existence is differenter than all those ways ,
Dravak's freedom is repression of it bitter days .
Sometimes I am so not tethered no more ,
I has knows you are my needed friend like I has before .

Will not I help me , please , please help my .

Youth I was when I was back before today ,
No help are needed when I was before these way .
No more days here, and I am not so more insured ,
I find all this dependencies and my brain is open more .

Will not I help me , please , please help my , oh , my help me .

And so you can sing along:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvDDYC726eI

upsman_17
05-04-2012, 11:10 AM
If Dravak sang "Rappers Delight", would it come out in perfectly understandable English?

Dravak
05-04-2012, 11:23 AM
:D hahahah this is too hilarious , now people try to put simple toughts trough machine translations to express themself.

Lazyness at it best and human nature at it poorest .

but it is fine , I can enjoy a good laugh :D , if a person cannot laugh at itself , then a person have no joy at all :D

Keep up the good work :p

ICEMAN0023
05-05-2012, 06:00 AM
:D hahahah this is too hilarious , now people try to put simple toughts trough machine translations to express themself.

Lazyness at it best and human nature at it poorest .

but it is fine , I can enjoy a good laugh :D , if a person cannot laugh at itself , then a person have no joy at all :D

Keep up the good work :p

Human Nature is Lazyness at its best........

Honey Boo Boo
12-01-2012, 07:39 PM
http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag96/qwerty9702/EF5E973C-2774-450E-8C8B-ADA235E7C4DF-2838-000005D681E1B146_zpseb92c8d6.jpg

In celebration of 3000 Dravak posts ,, I think it well to necro the old entertainment of Dravak times. :) While sometimes all the pain in the arse you must consider the buds of feeling and morality. :D

Moreover , let everything we say commend how this important milestone in his sanity and all forum people said and everything , so. 3000 more to come. Proud of you. :D

Dravak
12-01-2012, 07:44 PM
I want to get paid in gold !

Did I do so much free work and also donate bucket load of money lol .
Gee they should pay me 300k in gold , just to make people see green with envy .

Honey Boo Boo
12-01-2012, 07:45 PM
I want to get paid in gold !

Did I do so much free work and also donate bucket load of money lol .
Gee they should pay me 300k in gold , just to make people see green with envy .

I'm sorry. I can't do any better than that. You win!

Hero of Time
12-01-2012, 07:50 PM
Don't necro threads.

the_dude
12-01-2012, 07:55 PM
HOT think you suck why attack post when dravak time to shine? Necro is for winners not santa, post nowhere i thinks true

Honey Boo Boo
12-01-2012, 08:03 PM
Don't necro threads.

Jokime, in the spirit of the thread I ask that you please rephrase your post in Dravak.

Dravak
12-01-2012, 08:05 PM
Yeah don't threads necro !

Hahaha :) , now where are the other Dravak Love Threads ?

Honey Boo Boo
12-01-2012, 08:10 PM
Yeah don't threads necro !

Hahaha :) , now where are the other Dravak Love Threads ?

If it ' s built , maybe he'll come . :D

Deluxe
12-01-2012, 08:13 PM
LOL , nice analyst ramshu sadly no , speak 6 languages lived in 8 countries .
And have traveled the world .

I can understand people , beter then they can understand themself .
What is fancy political/diplomatic language in one country , when you cannot express yourself in the next .

Just so you get me...i can tell that you are a very smart person, no missing that point. Just having a dig and couldnt tell if you took me too seriously or not so i dug back a little :)
Overall though your input is thoughtful and well-founded so dont worry, i do enjoy you, you are just difficult to follow sometimes...and i think others would agree!

Tomatoneverdie
12-01-2012, 08:18 PM
Dravak seems to get drunk A LOT, what does he drink normally I wonder....

Dravak
12-01-2012, 08:18 PM
Just so you get me...i can tell that you are a very smart person, no missing that point. Just having a dig and couldnt tell if you took me too seriously or not so i dug back a little :)
Overall though your input is thoughtful and well-founded so dont worry, i do enjoy you, you are just difficult to follow sometimes...and i think others would agree!

Offcourse am difficult to follow , all good things never came easy , if it was easy then everybody would have done it :p

Or prefer me to say this , people think too highly of themself way too often , when they can live a lot beter with less.
Less is often more , more is often less ;)

Deluxe
12-01-2012, 08:19 PM

Absinthe, hence the delusions of grandiosity...

Shoot, when i get drunk enough i think/believe i speak 6 languages, too...

Dravak

Well a lot of alcoholic drinks , but sadly am not drunk .
just happy :)

Honey Boo Boo

Gasoline?...

Dravak
12-01-2012, 08:33 PM
Gasoline?...

Way too expensive in Europe , are you nuts , still living in the 1980-90 US dreams ? That gasoline was 0,50$ . ;)

Deluxe
12-01-2012, 08:40 PM
Way too expensive in Europe , are you nuts , still living in the 1980-90 US dreams ? That gasoline was 0,50$ . ;)

I remember paying $0.99 in high school...

Tomatoneverdie
12-01-2012, 08:42 PM

Come on, a gallon is like what? $8 over there? That is still cheaper than beer, lol

Tomatoneverdie
12-01-2012, 08:46 PM
I remember paying $0.99 in high school...

Wow, so we are about the same age then, guess I am not the only immature oldie playing CC....

Dravak
12-01-2012, 08:46 PM
Come on, a gallon is like what? $8 over there? That is still cheaper than beer, lol

DO NOT INSULT THE HOLY DRINK. ;)

We don't drink budweiser , who is so F close to water ...
Beer is holy yeah ;) ! What would men do without Beer ?

shame women are starting to like it too :(

Beardy
12-01-2012, 08:47 PM
DO NOT INSULT THE HOLY DRINK. ;)

We don't drink budweiser , who is so F close to water ...
Beer is holy yeah ;) ! What would men do without Beer ?

shame women are starting to like it too :(

Cider is better.

Deluxe
12-01-2012, 08:48 PM
Cider is better.

Whiskey is better...lets get serious

Tomatoneverdie
12-01-2012, 08:50 PM

I like you already, have you ever tried the Suntory Yamazaki?

Dravak
12-01-2012, 08:51 PM

Offcourse it is beter , but we are jumping from gasoline straight to whiskey ;)

Nah , anyway best beers are still belgium beers :p ... Koninck , Palm or Witsche Wietske ...

Try those first :p

Beardy
12-01-2012, 08:51 PM

Didn't know we were comparing spirits...

Deluxe
12-01-2012, 08:53 PM
Offcourse it is beter , but we are jumping from gasoline straight to whiskey ;)

Nah , anyway best beers are still belgium beers :p ... Koninck , Palm or Witsche Wietske ...

Try those first :p

I do like those ridiculously strong, dark, sweet belgium beers...sweet sweet nectar they are

Honey Boo Boo
12-01-2012, 08:53 PM
People please. You must pose your posts in the form of Dravak. Kinda like Jeopardy. :)

Hero of Time
12-01-2012, 09:12 PM
Jokime, in the spirit of the thread I ask that you please rephrase your post in Dravak.

Don't :rolleyes: threads :mad: necro. :cool:

Better?

Dravak
12-01-2012, 09:13 PM
Don't :rolleyes: threads :mad: necro. :cool:

Better?

NO nothing is ever beter , but it is always beter ! ;)

Dreno33
12-01-2012, 09:37 PM
I this thread speaking not so much Dravak, how to?

Dravak
12-01-2012, 09:41 PM

close but will be like this then .

This thread I not so much speaking dravak , how to ?

see pronoucable , your sentence was not ;)

String-Girl
12-01-2012, 11:13 PM

"I dont know feel what good for you, could talk neat witness sets sights at feet, I will warn lights go outside, set world to rights, evoke what gives what you don't know when you give it. Freedom, right to the windows"

(New Drinking/Commenting Game... Turn on radio, type in first discernible word/small bit of phrase, drink, repeat...)

Dhusagar
12-01-2012, 11:28 PM
Burn -face it - no one can out-Dravak Dravak!

His linguistic gymnastics would get Gold at the Olympics (try saying that 5 times!)

Anyway, I reckon the best thing to do is....

Pick any 10 posts by Dravak....
Randomly select 1 line from each......
Cut/paste to one post....

Hey Presto - Dravak speak!

Cricket
12-01-2012, 11:55 PM
In which case...

"cause of shutting down open feint .
>.< So carefull..."

Honey Boo Boo
12-02-2012, 04:11 AM
close but will be like this then .

This thread I not so much speaking dravak , how to ?

see pronoucable , your sentence was not ;)

Very good Dravak ! :D

The best is yet to come . Easy come , easy go . People try as they may , but to your level closeness is not what is right.

Sam @
12-02-2012, 05:41 AM
Drake speaks his mind. That's why I love about him. He doesn't give a F#€%# 😂😂

Dravak
12-02-2012, 08:36 AM
"I dont know feel what good for you, could talk neat witness sets sights at feet, I will warn lights go outside, set world to rights, evoke what gives what you don't know when you give it. Freedom, right to the windows"

(New Drinking/Commenting Game... Turn on radio, type in first discernible word/small bit of phrase, drink, repeat...)

How can you even pronounce that sentence , way too complicated ... >.<
I am twisting my tongue to even speak your sentence .
That is really gibberishe , even a engima machine wouldn't work on that ..

So basicaly do you have a brain disfunction ? Or go that crazy when you cannot understand stuff ...

Stock Slayer
12-02-2012, 08:48 AM
Funny this thread. Burn I thank want to be friend. <couple of chest thumps>

Deluxe
12-02-2012, 09:25 AM
How can you even pronounce that sentence , way too complicated ... >.<
I am twisting my tongue to even speak your sentence .
That is really gibberishe ,

Hi Pot, my name is Kettle, pleasure to make your acquaintance!

Dravak
12-02-2012, 09:31 AM
Hi Pot, my name is Kettle, pleasure to make your acquaintance!

Ah I see you feel inferior and compliment that person mental state nicely , you really have too many skeletons in your closet ..... Time to empty some of them .

Dhusagar
12-02-2012, 09:35 AM
Ah I see you feel inferior and compliment that person mental state nicely , you really have too many skeletons in your closet ..... Time to empty some of them .

This is why I love this guy!!!!

I think Dravak should be renamed Forrest......

Deluxe
12-02-2012, 09:36 AM

No, just laughing at you

Dravak
12-02-2012, 09:39 AM
No, just laughing at you

then good :) as long you can laugh at somebody to make you feel beter , the world will never run out of fun for you :p

But sadly you don't even mean it lol , too much ego pain ! Dump some of them , you are not a bad guy .
but definetly close to turning pyscho .

Deluxe
12-02-2012, 09:40 AM

If you mean 'box of chocolates' forrest then +10000000 :)

Dravak
12-02-2012, 09:41 AM

He am more entertaining then gump ;) Gump does what a Gump do , A dravak does what nobody can do ;)

Deluxe
12-02-2012, 09:42 AM
Dravak has a holier-than-thou attitude and a constant air of superiority.

Another +1000000

Dravak
12-02-2012, 10:25 AM
somebody is slowly going mental again , soon it is going to be a personal crusade ...

you can't stand what I am just ignore and move on , like you do with people you do not find interesting .
Or is it the green envy monster talking again ?

I am who I am , nothing more nothing less , and in the end am human :p
if you can stand somebody being a beter person in there own opnion , then it is your problem .
Nobody else problem .... Am not here to solve your skeletons and your personal life .
Cause nobody cares , so laugh :)

Deluxe
12-02-2012, 10:38 AM
I give you credit on being intellectual but it appears that you cannot self actualize and this is a fault in life. But keep on projecting buddy, makes you look like a 10-year-old when you present as being irreproachable. Bet youre an only child...?

Dont flatter yourself in thinking I would ever envy a person like you, just want to make that clear.

And no personal crusade here, just making note of the fact that your parents failed twice, first in placing you on a high horse, and second in never knocking you off of it :)

Go drink some more gasoline you're a lot funnier when you do that

Dravak
12-02-2012, 10:41 AM
I give you credit on being intellectual but it appears that you cannot self actualize and this is a fault in life. But keep on projecting buddy, makes you look like a 10-year-old when you present as being irreproachable. Bet youre an only child...?

how about you self actualise your situation then first ,teach ?
it is easy to criticise , but lets hear your self actualisation , I mean you throw such fancy words , time to back it up ?

talk is cheap , we all know it in this game , everybody can talk ... We heard all the fairy tales and excuses already.
so care to back up your own challenge ?

Deluxe
12-02-2012, 10:51 AM
Aww looks like you missed my edit...some really good stuff in there for ya!
Im going to go get on with my life and enjoy my sunday, but keep working hard towards 4000 posts pal so you can create a reason to further celebrate yourself according to your online/forum achievements! Hey, whatever gets you up in the morning...

Dravak
12-02-2012, 10:57 AM
Aww looks like you missed my edit...some really good stuff in there for ya!
Im going to go get on with my life and enjoy my sunday, but keep working hard towards 4000 posts pal so you can create a reason to further celebrate yourself according to your online/forum achievements! Hey, whatever gets you up in the morning...

Why you cannot back up your own challenge , but can only throw out challenges to others ?
and if you don't know a answer to your own challenge , you throw out insults ...

wow you must be more mental then I tought , tons of skeletons .
See hypocrite is the word you are looking for yourself .

Dhusagar
12-02-2012, 11:02 AM
If you mean 'box of chocolates' forrest then +10000000 :)

I did mean Gump - but as an honourary! Remember: Gump ended up advising presidents!

Deluxe
12-02-2012, 11:19 AM
I did mean Gump - but as an honourary! Remember: Gump ended up advising presidents!

Thats true! And he was a good runner and real good at ping pong!

Dhusagar
12-02-2012, 11:24 AM
Thats true! And he was a good runner and real good at ping pong!

He was also an allegorical character whose simplicity cut through the bull**** that people put up to explain why they behaved the way they did!

Deluxe
12-02-2012, 12:58 PM
He was also an allegorical character whose simplicity cut through the bull**** that people put up to explain why they behaved the way they did!

Touche...and he had a knack for skrimp...i like skrimps

Ramshutu
12-02-2012, 01:12 PM

I m pretty sure that by "advising" you mean "mooning"

Honey Boo Boo
12-02-2012, 06:42 PM
Life is like a closet of skeletons , while some people think pickles taste better cucumbered . :) Those that can not do a Dravak , had better be the face of a mirror to look at. Challenges were made to be backed up , self actualize that all the way to the bank . Oh , what this world has come to with people thinking with their words unbroken.

Deluxe
12-02-2012, 08:27 PM
Life is like a closet of skeletons , while some people think pickles taste better cucumbered . :) Those that can not do a Dravak , had better be the face of a mirror to look at. Challenges were made to be backed up , self actualize that all the way to the bank . Oh , what this world has come to with people thinking with their words unbroken.

Lol might be one of better attempts

Dipstik
12-02-2012, 08:34 PM
http://i.imgur.com/xURFG.jpg

This thread frightens and confuses me.