PDA

View Full Version : Checking in...

L Fizzle
05-03-2012, 02:37 PM
Hey All...

Just checking in with you....

It's been a crazy week here at Funzio. I've been doing a lot of reading and not as much posting because of this.

How's everyone doing?

L Fizzle

John Snow
05-03-2012, 02:47 PM
Thanks for touching base. I'm sure things are exciting at the office with the Gree news.

Will anyone be commenting to the players on how the acquisition will affect Funzio operations? Will Funzio be an independent business unit or be fully integrated into Gree and operate under the Gree brand? Will Gree be sending execs to SF to run Funzio? Will Gree improve the drop rate on events? ;-)

Ghost818
05-03-2012, 02:50 PM
Hey there Lauren, one again congrats on the deal with Gree :).

Everything seems under control here other than some peoples maps aren't loading. Already advised them to turn off then on their devices to clear the cache , and if that doesn't work to delete and re install the app. Works for some, doesn't work for others.

frenda
05-03-2012, 02:54 PM
Hey Fizz, good to see you. Not having much luck with my second location for a shipyard, other than that, just peachy.

twchung22
05-03-2012, 02:59 PM
Hi Lauren, any news on some of the issues we have with KA? Such as...
1. Hero weapon/armor are not using the strongest one.
2. False notification when it alert you that you fail to defend against XXX but you actually won.
3. animation problem with Serpent Man and sometime Harpey's death animation.
4. Buildings like Tailor, Lumber Mill and some other building seem off center, when they are on top edge of the map, it looks like half of it is on land that has not been purchased yet.
5. Map loading issue as Ghost mentioned earlier.
6. Battle Results from a lost does not show correctly, it will always show the last battle that you won (if you won previous battles)

I think that's it for now...I will edit post if I remember some more. Thanks for checking in with us.

L Fizzle
05-03-2012, 03:09 PM
Hi Lauren, any news on some of the issues we have with KA? Such as...
1. Hero weapon/armor are not using the strongest one.
2. False notification when it alert you that you fail to defend against XXX but you actually won.
3. animation problem with Serpent Man and sometime Harpey's death animation.
4. Buildings like Tailor, Lumber Mill and some other building seem off center, when they are on top edge of the map, it looks like half of it is on land that has not been purchased yet.
5. Map loading issue as Ghost mentioned earlier.
6. Battle Results from a lost does not show correctly, it will always show the last battle that you won (if you won previous battles)

I think that's it for now...I will edit post if I remember some more. Thanks for checking in with us.

Let me ask the guys about this stuff...

L Fizzle
05-03-2012, 03:10 PM
Thanks for touching base. I'm sure things are exciting at the office with the Gree news.

Will anyone be commenting to the players on how the acquisition will affect Funzio operations? Will Funzio be an independent business unit or be fully integrated into Gree and operate under the Gree brand? Will Gree be sending execs to SF to run Funzio? Will Gree improve the drop rate on events? ;-)

Can't really comment cause there isn't much to say. We're pretty business as usual around here right now.

I came from GREE before I was at Funzio.

enahs1
05-03-2012, 07:46 PM
There is a problem with hero equipment twchung22?
@ L Fizzle, when will there be an event for kingdom age? I really want one soon :)

Dr. Dengus
05-04-2012, 12:24 AM
Hey, any idea if the events in MW and CC will eventually be coming to KA? I can assume you guys are already pretty busy, but was just curious.

Ghost818
05-04-2012, 12:30 AM
Hey, any idea if the events in MW and CC will eventually be coming to KA? I can assume you guys are already pretty busy, but was just curious.

I assume eventually they will.

Dewsy
05-04-2012, 01:14 AM
Although my account is new, I have been reading these forums for some time, and one thing which has impressed me is how the devs here keep in contact with the players. It's nice to see devs who actually do this for a change, thank you!

YLL
05-04-2012, 05:18 AM
There is a problem with hero equipment twchung22?
@ L Fizzle, when will there be an event for kingdom age? I really want one soon :)

Oh please Lord, no events in KA. I've switched focus to KA from MW coz the on-going and previous event timings put me (and presumably other Europe-based players who have to work during the week) at a significant disadvantage, which was very frustrating.

L Fizzle
05-04-2012, 09:28 AM
Thanks for the feedback guys. :)

twchung22
05-04-2012, 01:31 PM
Thanks for the feedback guys. :)

Does that mean you won't come back to this thread again? =(

Freekizh
05-04-2012, 02:35 PM
Oh please Lord, no events in KA. I've switched focus to KA from MW coz the on-going and previous event timings put me (and presumably other Europe-based players who have to work during the week) at a significant disadvantage, which was very frustrating.

I agree with this. When will the next gem sale be?

Tate
05-06-2012, 01:53 AM
I don't know if I'm alone in this, but could the devs look at reducing the size of the buttons onscreen when we tap a building to move, or rotate? They are huge and block out a fair amount of screen area. Also, could we move a building while it's being constructed or upgraded, like in CC and MW? So we can rearrange our Kingdoms while other things are taking place...just a thought

LAX
05-06-2012, 08:48 PM
I am having a problem with my ally count. I currently have 13 in "my allies" yet in my stats it shows 17? I experimented when i was at 16 i added an ally then dropped her. At first my count in stats went down to 16 then later it went back to 17. Either way i should only have 13! This has also affected my attack and def levels. They are reflective of a higher ally count which is fine with me
Just thought i'd mention it. Is reflective even a word?

Ghost818
05-06-2012, 09:51 PM
I am having a problem with my ally count. I currently have 13 in "my allies" yet in my stats it shows 17? I experimented when i was at 16 i added an ally then dropped her. At first my count in stats went down to 16 then later it went back to 17. Either way i should only have 13! This has also affected my attack and def levels. They are reflective of a higher ally count which is fine with me
Just thought i'd mention it. Is reflective even a word?

Those extras are Grunts (in game awarded allies from doing quests)

LAX
05-07-2012, 05:33 AM
Thing is i'm not doing quests or attacks/raids. Currently at lvl 13 and camping to improve my stats. My experiment above hypothesises that its not grunts.

Ghost818
05-07-2012, 07:16 AM
Thing is i'm not doing quests or attacks/raids. Currently at lvl 13 and camping to improve my stats. My experiment above hypothesises that its not grunts.

Did you check your allies menu for Grunts at the bottom?

Tate
05-08-2012, 10:34 AM
Actually, in a couple of the lower quest areas, you are given grunts. You had to get to 13 somehow

Ghost818
05-08-2012, 11:08 AM
Actually, in a couple of the lower quest areas, you are given grunts. You had to get to 13 somehow

So far I have only confirmed the battle quests with the devs, if there's others I wasnt notified! lol

Raider6
05-08-2012, 02:36 PM
I don't know if I'm alone in this, but could the devs look at reducing the size of the buttons onscreen when we tap a building to move, or rotate? They are huge and block out a fair amount of screen area. Also, could we move a building while it's being constructed or upgraded, like in CC and MW? So we can rearrange our Kingdoms while other things are taking place...just a thought

You can move buildings that are under construction. To do so, click on any other building already constructed first and select move. Cancel the request and then select the building under construction. The move option should then be available. This works for me on my iPad.

Chris Collubin
05-08-2012, 04:54 PM
You can move buildings that are under construction, but you can not move buildings that are being upgraded.

erik41141
05-22-2012, 09:34 PM
My boost buildings arent working...been like 5 days D: Managing somehow but it sucks that all my prices arent reduced at all and got no + to my machine army onslaught

Vile Lynn
06-04-2012, 01:06 PM
*crickets chirping*

What happened to the mods? :(

Slickster
06-04-2012, 01:22 PM
Thanks for the feedback guys. :) any chance a leader board for the weekend event went we just had it really felt isolated not much feedback, is it possibke if we can have like an on call après on line u too give instant feedback on questions people have on events since these now bring in a lot of money it would be cool to know what we are doing with our money

Macduff
06-05-2012, 07:51 AM
"Avian Demon" Devil's Doorway Haven't seen that "Tommy Hawk" move since Chief Jay Strong Bone left the WWE! :D

Love that animation!

Arwin Stark
06-09-2012, 10:08 PM
I would like to see classes added to the loot. I have lots of of high stats loot but dont seem to be using it. Example would be i'm currently using hell bent daggers 18/9 and unflinching scales 8/15 as a rougue weapon/armor when i have horn of summoning 23/11 and vortex suit 12/24 in equipment . Would be nice to know what weapons and armour are allocated to my class rather then wondering why im not using that nice high stat item.

Also since rune boxes patch none of the high stats weapons and armor for my class rouge have been dropping for the quest maps even from bosses, this means im stuck with gear from 4 maps ago and takes me more hits to work through quests?

Any comments welcome - thanks

Tatum
09-10-2012, 03:51 PM
"Avian Demon" Devil's Doorway Haven't seen that "Tommy Hawk" move since Chief Jay Strong Bone left the WWE! :D

Love that animation!

Hallo D. I have been at the Devil's Doorway for several days, have killed 58 of 60 monsters for Level 1 (portal, summoning circle, flying imps, gargoyles, iron golems, strange purple one-eyed flying ball, etc.) and the "rare" 2 Avian demons have yet to appear. You're the only person who's mentioned them. What do I need to do to get them to appear? Usually for rare things, you just have to reattack all the creatures, but that's not working.
Thanks! Tatum
"Just remember, wherever you go, there you are." The Adventures of Buckaroo Bonzai