PDA

View Full Version : Unrecognized server response

Jizzlestix
05-03-2012, 02:29 PM
Unrecognized server response while trying to get into the game. Please try again in a few moments.

Getting while trying to log in to my game. -- the bottom says error on startup and i've reloaded the game as well.

twchung22
05-03-2012, 02:40 PM
It does that quite often, maybe because there's a lot of people on KA

Crime City Mark
05-03-2012, 02:42 PM
Do you get that every time you try to log in? Send a message to support with your device info.

Jizzlestix
05-03-2012, 03:12 PM
Yah everytime for about 2 hrs now, I posted in the tech support forum. Should I wait for a response there or go Ahead and link my info on my thread

Crime City Mark
05-03-2012, 03:22 PM
Send a message directly to support@funzio.com.

philhull
05-04-2012, 07:40 AM
This happens almost daily for me. Only thing that fixes the problem is deleting the app and re-installing it.

Vile Lynn
05-04-2012, 07:43 AM
Try restarting your router?

That works for me with all three Funzio games especially for my iPad.

killervibe
06-11-2012, 10:27 AM
This keeps happening over and over and over again. I have to uninstall at least once a day and reinstall. WTF?!?!

The_Red
06-11-2012, 10:30 AM
Have you given your phone a bath recently? I've heard that sometimes can help.

Freekizh
06-11-2012, 10:36 AM
Have you given your phone a bath recently? I've heard that sometimes can help.

I have to say .. I am always amused with that one..dunno why..its so..

spectra
06-11-2012, 10:57 AM
Unrecognized server response while trying to get into the game. Please try again in a few moments.

Getting while trying to log in to my game. -- the bottom says error on startup and i've reloaded the game as well.

The same happened to me on Saturday (I got the same message word for word), it took me 7 hours to be able to get on the game again (had to delete and reinstall the apps and still did not work at first)
and even worse, when I opened, I was stuck because it told me that I was at level 1 with over 200k xps, and when looking in to it, it told me I had reach the max xps, and ALL maps were locked (excep the 1st map)
I sent a ticket, but after an hour or so, I was back again able to play, and also found that I had the IPH event unit, do not know if this had anything to do with the issue, I sent another ticket to them to let them know that I was somewhat back to "normal" but that there were some changes in my game.
I do not want them to think I was cheating or something and just in case someone hacked into my account during that time

Teutif
07-16-2012, 07:50 AM
Hello,

I have the same problem for several weeks.
I've tried everything but still stuck!

How can send a ticket or do anything to warn the support?

Thank you for your help

In game : Teutif

Teutif
07-17-2012, 04:55 AM
The new update didn't change anything...

Roger26
05-09-2013, 10:48 PM
Everytime I try to go into my hood on CC, I get the message 'unrecognized server response. Please try again in a few moments'.

Concerned about deleting and reloading the app in case I lose what I have already built up :-/

Would appreciate any tips or responses to help please, thank you

mee notyou
05-09-2013, 11:55 PM
just noticed this thread was over a year old. Deleting my first msg