PDA

View Full Version : Shipyard Location

frenda
05-03-2012, 01:29 PM
I did a quick search and didn't see anything specific to this question, and to be quite honest, I'm not too happy right now, so I don't feel like looking through 50 friggin threads to get the answer. WTF is the location requirement for the shipyard. I built one already and it had to be situated just right. I waited 60 hours to expand to another sector and now the damn thing won't build on that part of the beach front. I'm really frustrated with this crap. I mean really. This has sucked the fun right out of this. It's bad enough the wait times are so ridiculously long. Now I can't even build on the part of the beach I waited so long to expand to. If this is just a glitch, then please fix it. If it's not, then shame on the dev team for building this into the game. I mean really??????

frenda
05-03-2012, 01:32 PM
I'm so pissed I didn't even realize the location of this thread. The search brought me to a thread in this forum and I posted a new one without looking to make sure it was in the KA forum. Nevermind.

Luke7676
05-03-2012, 01:42 PM
So your talking about KA then and not MW? Must be cause the longest Expansion time on MW is 48 hours.. Screw that 60 hour bs.. I would never wait that long for 1 expansion...