PDA

View Full Version : A Tip of My Hat to the Codemonkeys!

Vito
05-03-2012, 01:22 PM
Sometimes when you get involved in the day to day play of Kingdom Age, you forget to appreciate just how good this game looks. I was fighting a Serpent Man at Murky Wallows, and watching him twist into his attack was so cool, that I had to pause to admire just how incredibly detailed and well designed the environment is in this game. The buildings and creatures are really well done. I even appreciate them encorporating your most powerfull units in the PVP fight animation.
I, like probably many others have downloaded lots of ios games, and most are rather underwhelming in their graphics. Thanks for putting some love into this one

twchung22
05-03-2012, 01:41 PM
Sometimes when you get involved in the day to day play of Kingdom Age, you forget to appreciate just how good this game looks. I was fighting a Serpent Man at Murky Wallows, and watching him twist into his attack was so cool, that I had to pause to admire just how incredibly detailed and well designed the environment is in this game. The buildings and creatures are really well done. I even appreciate them encorporating your most powerfull units in the PVP fight animation.
I, like probably many others have downloaded lots of ios games, and most are rather underwhelming in their graphics. Thanks for putting some love into this one

I think the twist of the Serpent Man, is a graphic glitch and it also happen at times when you killed a Harpey, it does that animation too...

KA is definitely better than MW thus far. Either that..or I am at a point in MW that I can't do much but attack rivals