PDA

View Full Version : Nano size

Tctiger
05-03-2012, 01:12 PM
Anyone know how many pieces of land the nano building takes up? Thanks in advance

Arizona
05-03-2012, 01:17 PM
Anyone know how many pieces of land the nano building takes up? Thanks in advance

I believe it's 12 x 12. Same size as many other buildings...Recycling, Electric, Nuclear and a few others.

Bronson
05-03-2012, 01:23 PM
I believe it's 12 x 12. Same size as many other buildings...Recycling, Electric, Nuclear and a few others.

Yep bang on the money there Saigon

Tctiger
05-03-2012, 01:23 PM
I need to know for sure so I have enough land before I get one.

Tctiger
05-03-2012, 01:24 PM
So it will go on one bit of land then ? Kool

Bronson
05-03-2012, 01:26 PM
I don't count squares so I just laid a nuclear and electric plant over the top of my nano and they the same size so just move one of those buildings into the space you have left if it goes green your laughing

Tctiger
05-03-2012, 01:55 PM
Buying two new parts of land so they will fit, at 75 now so will get the land save up for 3 rail guns and then the 11m or so , sell guns to get nano , best way I think. Thanks for checking

Hellstorm
05-03-2012, 03:01 PM
That's how I did it... Railguns and than the nanos. Took me about two weeks to get both nanos.

Everson25
05-04-2012, 02:27 AM
I got both Nano without selling one single building. I took probably a week in my first but second was much faster. On the second one I was more confident as I had the positive experience from first one. I just did all collection and hit the missions which I had selected for the amount that I need it.

Hellstorm
05-04-2012, 02:46 AM
Nobody pounded you? Lucky... That's what I was worried about. Having so much cash sitting makes people hungry for your money :)

Everson25
05-04-2012, 02:56 AM
Nobody pounded you? Lucky... That's what I was worried about. Having so much cash sitting makes people hungry for your money :) it's true that I improved my defence so many wouldn't attack me. I can not say it wasn't a nervous time to have 21m not protected but that it was just for 10 minutes. The sencond one was around 7 minutes and at the end of my run I got 24m.

ShawnBB
05-04-2012, 03:04 AM
it's true that I improved my defence so many wouldn't attack me. I can not say it wasn't a nervous time to have 21m not protected but that it was just for 10 minutes. The sencond one was around 7 minutes and at the end of my run I got 24m.

I have no idea what are you saying... 21m? 10mins?

If you don't instant sell buildings, you have to sit on unprotected cash for days.

Everson25
05-04-2012, 03:15 AM

If you don't instant sell buildings, you have to sit on unprotected cash for days. what I meant was I had 10 million then during 7 minutes I collected all my money coming from my buildings and then hit all the missions that I had prepared during the week taking me to a total of 24 million. I left the money unprotected just for 7 minutes on my second one. I'm not saying its a perfect way to get your Nano. Every player is different and will do in the way he/she is more confident.

lanemondo
05-04-2012, 05:05 AM
what I meant was I had 10 million then during 7 minutes I collected all my money coming from my buildings and then hit all the missions that I had prepared during the week taking me to a total of 24 million. I left the money unprotected just for 7 minutes on my second one. I'm not saying its a perfect way to get your Nano. Every player is different and will do in the way he/she is more confident.

yeah glad i've got both of them. I had 43 million sat in my account for 4 days as I purchased 33million instead of 1500 gold. I sent a ticket and Funzio eventually swapped but that was nervous. It was during the last event as well but strangely nobody attacked me throughout. So not too worried about building up money and just had 15 mil balance for the last week or so whilst saving for upgrades. So long as your defense is way above average ( I'm currently 27k att and 27k def lev 64) then you don't have to sell and lose money/time rebuilding.

Maverick50727
05-04-2012, 10:50 AM

If you don't instant sell buildings, you have to sit on unprotected cash for days.
Not true if you have the econmoy, staged missions and/or raid targets. You can do it under an hour. But depending on the level and allies, you may be hit by whales (130K Attack) or sharks (those stronger than you, but less than the theoretical free player's max of 130K)

I'm in the worst territory myself (L120's with near max allies) and don't have the nanos. I've only made one serious run against one but got stopped short at 18mil, 1mil short but had 5 mil in trees to get it but still time was the factor. I had to abandon it and get a large expansion instead once a stronger shark found me. I could have sold a building but chose not to, as once the attack started it was impossilble to sell trees at 25K a pop fast enough. I was maybe 5-10 minutes away if I could have sold the trees (which only should be used to hedge your bet, not as a solution if you are high levels, trees seem to work early on as a viable option for some), only took me 35-40 minutes to raise 8mil above my max via missions and raids, but I lost 1.5 mil in attacks in 1-2 minutes, so I didn't chance selling a building and still not getting it as the attack was already on for me. LOL

It was my fault and timing though. I thought I could make it not leveling to refill my energy for missions, but the missions I had staged paid 50% less than typical. I also had been waiting since the previous day for the current mission to start and deicied to go for it before the storm. When I was done with my attempt I looked and saw the event had just started. May or may not have added to the chance of me getting hit.

But I was so close, thus I think is is very possilbe even at the highest levels. I will try again at some point but I'm going in a different direction now with construction. When I tired I was just sitting. Had 10mil at the time with nothing else to do, so I went for it. If I had waited for my energy to be near the point ot level and given me another round, I think I would of had a 99% chance of getting it.

Upgrades to the nano and other high level buildings will be the real challenge. Land expansions above 19-20mil may be the same without a better economy, but economy brings the sharks like blood. They know who are good targets and remember very well.

ShawnBB
05-04-2012, 11:40 AM
what I meant was I had 10 million then during 7 minutes I collected all my money coming from my buildings and then hit all the missions that I had prepared during the week taking me to a total of 24 million. I left the money unprotected just for 7 minutes on my second one. I'm not saying its a perfect way to get your Nano. Every player is different and will do in the way he/she is more confident.

Jesus,7 mins collected 14m! Need a lot of good bosses there.
Sorry for the misunderstand.. I built them when I was at a low level, so the cash drop from boss is not that enormous to support the nano cost and I crossed that option out:(

My plan was upgrade cement factory,then sell two railguns that I built before. My Econ can cover the lost within one day, so it's not a big deal,as long as I built nano early and easy with only 1 min risk involved.

Tctiger
05-04-2012, 12:01 PM
Would take a lot of missions or higher maps to get that much , could do it by selling 3 rail guns at any level , easy way and not much of a risk , will pay the extra as bound to get attacked by someone in time will take to save. May try to save enough to just sell 2 guns though.

Maverick50727
05-04-2012, 12:49 PM
Jesus,7 mins collected 14m! Need a lot of good bosses there.
Sorry for the misunderstand.. I built them when I was at a low level, so the cash drop from boss is not that enormous to support the nano cost and I crossed that option out:(

My plan was upgrade cement factory,then sell two railguns that I built before. My Econ can cover the lost within one day, so it's not a big deal,as long as I built nano early and easy with only 1 min risk involved.
Impressive. My mistake was counting on the average payout of the missiosn I had staged, I got almost the lowest possible on the my biggest missions payouts, so I won't count on average in the furture. There are many ways to get there I'm sure.

Cousins
05-04-2012, 03:37 PM
Level 62 here and 2nd nano underway. That leaves me with just rail guns to build (level 75) all other free buildings have been built :-)

heath4pack
05-04-2012, 07:12 PM
here you go. these are all butted up next to each other so i hope this helps you with size:

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l119/brian2k4/b4752bf2-1.jpg

Freekizh
05-04-2012, 08:02 PM
What kind of income did you guys find that you needed to make the last 10MM? At least 200k/300k? Did anyone do it with less than 200k?

Hellstorm
05-05-2012, 12:44 AM
The more the better... If you are confident with your stats it doesnt really matter. You just save up...

ShawnBB
05-05-2012, 01:54 AM
What kind of income did you guys find that you needed to make the last 10MM? At least 200k/300k? Did anyone do it with less than 200k?

I think this is a natural thing, get nano after you built everything else before it.
Your income will be at least 200k+ before even think about building nano.

There is no point to skip any money building in MW, all the building have the same growth pattern and the IpH or ROI of nano isn't a game changer like night club in CC.

Sync the 24 or 48 hour building and have a comfortable defense score, leave the last hit of boss for it.
Building nano is a strategy to save all the potential money and send them all out at once. Pure income per hour can't really determine. If a guy focused all his IpH on upgrading short time payouts, he's not gonna make the nano.

heath4pack
05-05-2012, 04:35 AM
The more the better... If you are confident with your stats it doesnt really matter. You just save up...

This is how it was for me.

Also, my income was around 250k when i started the first nano

And like Shawn said, I did not skip any buildings at all, and have not sold any either. I currently still have every non gold building on my base (that was my goal that kept me playing this game)

Tctiger
05-05-2012, 06:05 AM
I still have 2 sat aray , 2 nuclea , 2 space, 2 new water buildings , 4 det centres , 3 adv bunkers still to build and all the land to fit them in ! The land is 10m now and will have to buy 3 rail guns 2 times and sell to get nanos then buy 5 rail guns to keep , on 220 income so will take me a while . Getting nanos now to help income to get it all and have heard to get them soon at level 75.

Freekizh
05-05-2012, 06:06 PM
I think this is a natural thing, get nano after you built everything else before it.
Your income will be at least 200k+ before even think about building nano.

Thanks bud. I was actually thinking ahead with the Manor in KA which is going to be as difficult as the nano.

If you can do the Nano with 200k income, and with a 10MM difference, thats roughly a 50x multiple. If I work backwards with the manor and a small vault, I would need a 5k IPH in KA before I can shoot for the manor.

ShawnBB
05-05-2012, 08:30 PM
Thanks bud. I was actually thinking ahead with the Manor in KA which is going to be as difficult as the nano.

If you can do the Nano with 200k income, and with a 10MM difference, thats roughly a 50x multiple. If I work backwards with the manor and a small vault, I would need a 5k IPH in KA before I can shoot for the manor.

Cheers for KA bud!
Oh yeah, not even dream about getting manor in KA right now ...
Do you know the cap of KA's vault? I'm pretty much done with all the money buildings except those two monster's, but income only goes to 3k. Always keep 20000+ unvaulted cash on hand,lol.
Wizard spire is getting close to lvl 7 :). High priest is the M270 MLRS!

Good luck on end map looting, drop rate sucks for me, but crazy for some player I met.