PDA

View Full Version : What is the advantage of having many alliance members?

Dodek
05-03-2012, 12:39 PM
Thanks, for the answer. I just a newb here

KCh
05-03-2012, 01:08 PM
Every alliance member you have allows you to bring 4 units to battle. The more allies you have, the more units you can use in your army (max army = 2000 units)

Brugernavn
05-03-2012, 02:26 PM
But as you get more allies your enemies does too, so, actually, what's the point?

Luke7676
05-03-2012, 02:37 PM
But as you get more allies your enemies does too, so, actually, what's the point?

The point is to keep up and survive. Once you hit whale territory your gonna need a lot more allies to keep up. Otherwise you will be polverized into oblivion lmao. Just remember judgement day is inevitable hahahahah! GL oh and like the other senior members have said, try not to max your allies to 500 keep them around 498 (if you ever go that high) because of the valor goal hunters :)

Brugernavn
05-03-2012, 02:50 PM
Ok, I've got around 280 allies at lvl 36, guess I'll be ok.

Luke7676
05-03-2012, 02:55 PM
Ok, I've got around 280 allies at lvl 36, guess I'll be ok.

As long as your besting most of your rivals on the list the. You should be good :)
I'm keeping mine lower untill I'm not using my meat shields anymore then I will bump up. But right now my stats are higher then 85% of my rivals if not more. And my loses are minimal atm.

Arizona
05-03-2012, 03:18 PM
As long as your besting most of your rivals on the list the. You should be good :)
I'm keeping mine lower untill I'm not using my meat shields anymore then I will bump up. But right now my stats are higher then 85% of my rivals if not more. And my loses are minimal atm.

Luke, how did you arrive at the 140 ally mark?
When I first started playing I grabbed as many as possible, got beaten up a bit, then started to drop them. From 640 to 240 to 120 to 99 and back to 123 now. For me I can find just the right amount of targets to attack without it being uneconomical. I think I've only lost once or twice now in the last 300 or so fights.

Dreno33
05-03-2012, 03:27 PM
Minimize your allies to use the BEST of your units. If you have a lot of crappy units, it might be more wise to lower it to use less units (as will your rivals list) and use only the best units

Luke7676
05-03-2012, 04:45 PM
Luke, how did you arrive at the 140 ally mark?
When I first started playing I grabbed as many as possible, got beaten up a bit, then started to drop them. From 640 to 240 to 120 to 99 and back to 123 now. For me I can find just the right amount of targets to attack without it being uneconomical. I think I've only lost once or twice now in the last 300 or so fights.

Well for one I've never went higher then 160 yet. I've always had my count lower since the start. But for me between 135-140 has worked out well for me the last couple of months. But here pretty soon I'm going to add a few more being since my econemy is getting better and I have plenty of cash flowing in to keep up with more losses. But for now I'm not ready to pull the trigger since I'm right where I wanna be for now.

During a event I get attacked and lose maybe 35% of the time but it's just by the same few ppl. Besides loseing from attackers here and there I have not lost a offensive attack in months and it's super easy to find rivals :)

Luke7676
05-03-2012, 04:56 PM
Minimize your allies to use the BEST of your units. If you have a lot of crappy units, it might be more wise to lower it to use less units (as will your rivals list) and use only the best units

Using your best units is always a good thing, but if you only bring your best like high end valor units or pricey units into battle with out some sort of meat shield when you lose a unit it's gonna cost you. Hense to bringing a few cheap or loot meat shields with a higher lose rate would benifit your pockets a bit more :)

siL
05-03-2012, 06:35 PM
The point is to keep up and survive. Once you hit whale territory your gonna need a lot more allies to keep up. Otherwise you will be polverized into oblivion lmao. Just remember judgement day is inevitable hahahahah! GL oh and like the other senior members have said, try not to max your allies to 500 keep them around 498 (if you ever go that high) because of the valor goal hunters :)

Is the rival list changes when you reach the whale territory?? In my experience, in the lower levels, our rival list only groups us with people with the same ally number and/or level number??
so for example, if I were to reach lvl 100, with just 17 allies that I have atm, will the players with 498 allies see me in their rival list??or only players with lvl 100 and also 17 allies that could see me??

Selfproclaimed
05-03-2012, 06:42 PM
Alright now I have a question. If 2000 untie is the max units u can bring in. For instance ,someone with say 10000 units with an att def score of say 50,000 - 50,000 .what's the point of having more than 2000 units in ones inventory if they can only bring in 2000 . Am I making any sense?

Luke7676
05-03-2012, 08:28 PM
Is the rival list changes when you reach the whale territory?? In my experience, in the lower levels, our rival list only groups us with people with the same ally number and/or level number??
so for example, if I were to reach lvl 100, with just 17 allies that I have atm, will the players with 498 allies see me in their rival list??or only players with lvl 100 and also 17 allies that could see me??

From what I understand is they will see you and you will be a big target.. Things could change but I believe the reason for them seeing you is there are not enough higher lvl ppl out there yet so you will be on there list.. I thought I read something awhile back that they ate not seein as many players with lower allies anymore but now sure.

Just like a month or two ago the whale territory was in the lvl 80's range. Now we are hearing 94ish up.. So as time goes by an more ppl are lvl'ing up into those brackets it will only get higher.. That's one reason I'm not really worried about it. I'm gaining about 2 lvl's a week just farming.

CAPT.GIN
05-03-2012, 08:59 PM
Just think of it like this... Pick up one stick and brake it you ll brake it in half like nothing... Pick up let's say 20 some sticks and try to brake them all at once it's pretty much impossible! That's the point of haveing allies! By your self your a weak piece of you know what that everyone will take advantage of, but together your unstoppable!

Dreno33
05-03-2012, 11:10 PM
Just think of it like this... Pick up one stick and brake it you ll brake it in half like nothing... Pick up let's say 20 some sticks and try to brake them all at once it's pretty much impossible! That's the point of haveing allies! By your self your a weak piece of you know what that everyone will take advantage of, but together your unstoppable!

that was a horrible analogy... Here's why. IIIFFFF we were to use this analogy, then the stick would be your army and the human breaking the stick would be your rivals list. YOU'RE saying that the Rival's list never changes to a smaller human when you lower allies, therefore "the human breaks the one stick" instead of trying to break 20.

When we lower ally counts, we move into a new brackets, a new rivals list.

Like I said, that analogy was horrible. Give it another go..

By your self your a weak piece of you know what that everyone will take advantage of

What the hell are you saying, lol

siL
05-04-2012, 12:23 AM
that was a horrible analogy... Here's why. IIIFFFF we were to use this analogy, then the stick would be your army and the human breaking the stick would be your rivals list. YOU'RE saying that the Rival's list never changes to a smaller human when you lower allies, therefore "the human breaks the one stick" instead of trying to break 20.

Like I said, that analogy was horrible. Give it another go

yep...have to agree with dreno on this one...sorry capt gin...
If the explanation from luke is correct (please HLP, could you confirm this?) then adding allies in high level is a must...
but at my current position, low allies is very comfortable...

Hellstorm
05-04-2012, 03:00 AM
It's not quit like that, what it is, it's that high level players see you, but somebody with 500 allies won't have you on his rivals list if you have only 10 allies. Instead, Somebody with 10 levels above you will be able to spot you for example. However, you do have also players that will have a lot more allies than you and are therefore stronger. There are also ally brackets in the shark zone, just like in any other levels, with the difference that those brackets are really wide spread. That's why no matter the number of allies, you will always be visible to people with more than you have, but again, a player with 10 allies is devided from a player with 500 allies. There will be rivals still attacking you with 100 and more allies, which is bad enough. it's the level that is the big difference in the shark zone.

KubaLibre
05-04-2012, 03:04 AM
I think that's right!

Hellstorm
05-04-2012, 03:07 AM
If somebody is still in low levels(50 & lower), it is smart to have less allies. Slowly increase your ally count along with your army density while you level up. You'll just get beat up if you have a really low army density, rather have it small but dense. There is no point having lots of allies when your army consists of 90% meat shields. Later on, when you level up and you have lots of allies, meat shields will be of good use, but then again not 90%! Keep your density up, the denser the stronger you are.

Mcdoc
05-04-2012, 05:39 AM
I'm at level 98 with 433 Allies and only seeing people from 96 to 100 with Allie counts of 370 to 480. So I guess the Shark Tank is above 100 :)

CAPT.GIN
05-04-2012, 06:29 AM

Like I said, that analogy was horrible. Give it another go..

What the hell are you saying, lol

Hahaha dreno your crazy bro.... But yea your rite... I was just trying to tell him the more allies you have the better your stats get....

CAPT.GIN
05-04-2012, 06:30 AM
I'm at level 98 with 433 Allies and only seeing people from 96 to 100 with Allie counts of 370 to 480. So I guess the Shark Tank is above 100 :)

Listen to mcdoc he knows what he's talking about...

Arizona
05-04-2012, 07:26 AM
Well for one I've never went higher then 160 yet. I've always had my count lower since the start. But for me between 135-140 has worked out well for me the last couple of months. But here pretty soon I'm going to add a few more being since my econemy is getting better and I have plenty of cash flowing in to keep up with more losses. But for now I'm not ready to pull the trigger since I'm right where I wanna be for now.

During a event I get attacked and lose maybe 35% of the time but it's just by the same few ppl. Besides loseing from attackers here and there I have not lost a offensive attack in months and it's super easy to find rivals :)

Thanks for the info Luke. Pretty much the same as me. I've settled on a few less allies than you, but as I move up, I'll add some. I'm on about 40% total for my level.
I'll PM you if you decide to add allies from here.

Hellstorm
05-04-2012, 03:09 PM
That's the problem, first people said you'll enter it around lvl 90, then it was 95, I've heard people say that it is lvl 102. It really is weird. I can see the level range from 99 to 90. But the ally range really got cut down, with 333 allies I don't see much of a range either. Maybe 370-270. When I had 150 allies my range was far great, it ranged from 1-300.