PDA

View Full Version : can't fight message

Bala82
05-03-2012, 09:20 AM
I find it odd that when i go on rival list and click on someone hood i get a message can't fight - Why are they on the list if they can't fight i thought game only show players you can fight or are in good condition?. Normally this once a twice a day but when you get same message 5 times with different rival you have wondering whether something wrong with the game ?

CounterSniper
05-03-2012, 09:22 AM
I find it odd that when i go on rival list and click on someone hood i get a message can't fight - Why are they on the list if they can't fight i thought game only show players you can fight or are in good condition?. Normally this once a twice a day but when you get same message 5 times with different rival you have wondering whether something wrong with the game ?

Normally that happens when your device for whatever reason is unable to make contact with the funzio server.

Try a few times and it'll go. Eventually.

blondealex
05-03-2012, 09:32 AM
What CS said, but it rivals list shows "people with money on hand or a building to rob" according to CCMark. I go into hoods where people are too beat up to fight all the time.

Though I have gone to hoods with nothing to rob and no money on hand from rivals list.

CounterSniper
05-03-2012, 09:36 AM
What CS said, but it rivals list shows "people with money on hand or a building to rob" according to CCMark. I go into hoods where people are too beat up to fight all the time.

Though I have gone to hoods with nothing to rob and no money on hand from rivals list.

Yes, I assumed the OP meant when clicking ROB on the rivals list to travel to their hood.

blondealex
05-03-2012, 09:39 AM
yeah he was, sorry by going into hoods I meant clicking rob, was trying to clear up the "how people get on Rivals list" part

CounterSniper
05-03-2012, 09:42 AM
yeah he was, sorry by going into hoods I meant clicking rob, was trying to clear up the "how people get on Rivals list" part

Roger that :cool:

i need muney
05-03-2012, 09:56 AM
This occasionally happens if somebody beat your guy before you got there.
Try leaving rivals for an hour. They'll all be down.

Bala82
05-03-2012, 12:50 PM
This occasionally happens if somebody beat your guy before you got there.
Try leaving rivals for an hour. They'll all be down.

Yep this works :).

Another problem are repeated goals in this game once you complete them you get rewards but as soon you get rid of them once goal is over the goal reappears.

Wow i am slowly seeing the cracks/bugs in this game.

Yahkin
05-03-2012, 01:04 PM

Another problem are repeated goals in this game once you complete them you get rewards but as soon you get rid of them once goal is over the goal reappears.

Wow i am slowly seeing the cracks/bugs in this game.

If you are referring to the Thug Life goals, that is not a bug. It is intentional and it is an RP heaven. Too bad they stop at 300.

crybaby
05-03-2012, 01:07 PM

Wow i am slowly seeing the cracks/bugs in this game.bala, that happens too me all the time! Its so very frustrating to have to tap the same goal like 20x, but then when you finally get it done and complete the goal.....when ya bring the goal list back up its there again, OmG lol! I sure do hate that! Grrrr

MajorOffensive
05-03-2012, 02:16 PM
It happens sometimes. I just refresh the list until I find some whose hoods I can view. It usually doesn't take more than a couple of refreshes.