PDA

View Full Version : I've had 2 dreams now about findind these "rare" "monster" items.

mnju_03
05-03-2012, 08:40 AM
How sad, funny, odd is it that I've had 2 dreams where I found monsters...?

CounterSniper
05-03-2012, 08:41 AM
How sad, funny, odd is it that I've had 2 dreams where I found monsters...?

Bet they were the kind of monsters that hoard gold, huh, huh, huh

mnju_03
05-03-2012, 08:47 AM
Nope...Alligators and Crocodiles. I was driving thru Miami and they were in the middle of the road, I ignored it and just kept driving...I remembered Funzio said they would hide monsters in odd places and it suddenly made sense!

I pulled over, went back and collected them. I was awarded special items for Crime City next... makes no sense now but it did in my dream! lol

The other was some type of building behind a taller building bothered me and I clicked it and sold it while not even seeing it behind the taller one. I was awarded a special "rare" item. :)

CounterSniper
05-03-2012, 08:50 AM
Interesting.

Most people dont play with the gators down here.

I did pet a thirteen foot beauty one time.

Her hubby didnt like it much and politely (not really) asked us to vacate the area. We did

mnju_03
05-03-2012, 08:53 AM
Apparently in my dream either I knew it was an inserted piece of software or just assumed I wouldn't be harmed.
That dream could have quickly become a nightmare! hahahahahha

13ft eh? Sounds scary and exciting...

CounterSniper
05-03-2012, 09:01 AM
Apparently in my dream either I knew it was an inserted piece of software or just assumed I wouldn't be harmed.
That dream could have quickly become a nightmare! hahahahahha

13ft eh? Sounds scary and exciting...

Yeah, she was pretty docile as far as big gators go but we didnt see her hubby up in the shadows under a tree and he bellowed out a mighty gator roar and we obviously expedited our departure.

Generally speaking its the smaller younger more energetic ones that pose a greater danger.

blondealex
05-03-2012, 09:10 AM
need my help?

mnju_03
05-03-2012, 09:12 AM
need my help?

Hahahahahhahahahahahahaahahha!!! I may if I keep having these dreams.

CounterSniper
05-03-2012, 09:13 AM
need my help?

Why thats not a knife, this is a knife.

Nah, large florida gators are like puppies compared to Crocs of any size.

blondealex
05-03-2012, 09:28 AM
Why thats not a knife, this is a knife.

Nah, large florida gators are like puppies compared to Crocs of any size.
To be honest I don't want to find out. I prefer a distance shot or 6 in my case.

CounterSniper
05-03-2012, 09:31 AM
To be honest I don't want to find out. I prefer a distance shot or 6 in my case.

Wise indeed. :cool: