PDA

View Full Version : News feed seems longer

Sasha54
05-03-2012, 07:56 AM
I thought people usually dropped off your news feed after 1 day. Yesterday - the last thing on my news feed was 1 day old - and now it has increased to 2

anyone else notice that?

CounterSniper
05-03-2012, 07:57 AM
I thought people usually dropped off your news feed after 1 day. Yesterday - the last thing on my news feed was 1 day old - and now it has increased to 2

anyone else notice that?

Mine is usually a week, right now its 2 days

dudeman
05-03-2012, 08:00 AM
Sometimes the news is long, sometimes the news is short. I've had news pages with like 30 stories, the oldest being days old, and I have had news pages half that length with the oldest story only being less than a day old.

I don't know why it does this but I just accept it and move on. I don't think there's anything else I can do about it. *shrugs*

Sasha54
05-03-2012, 08:16 AM
Sometimes the news is long, sometimes the news is short. I've had news pages with like 30 stories, the oldest being days old, and I have had news pages half that length with the oldest story only being less than a day old.

I don't know why it does this but I just accept it and move on. I don't think there's anything else I can do about it. *shrugs*

Maybe I'm wrong then because I thought at one time someone told me that as long as you didn't retaliate - someone would drop off your feed after a day or 2 and vice versa -

Gaming Will
05-03-2012, 08:17 AM
Mine seems longer too? I'm not complaining about that one though!

Sasha54
05-03-2012, 08:22 AM
Mine seems longer too? I'm not complaining about that one though!

I am - because I have some creep that keeps coming at me and I want to drop off his feed. I've been leaving him alone. Hopefully another day will do it..........

dudeman
05-03-2012, 08:24 AM
Maybe I'm wrong then because I thought at one time someone told me that as long as you didn't retaliate - someone would drop off your feed after a day or 2 and vice versa -

You could read "a day or two" as "eventually". I'm not sure anyone but the devs knows exactly what's up with some of the stuff the news feed does.

Rhino72
05-03-2012, 09:22 AM
You could read "a day or two" as "eventually". I'm not sure anyone but the devs knows exactly what's up with some of the stuff the news feed does.

Please make it longer than a day. For the last few weeks my news feed probably averages no more than 8 hours old. Throw in the fact that i try and hit back every person that attacks me and I get the dreaded "Can't fight - player is too beat up already". By the time I should be able to attack them they are already off my news feed. I really wish I was able to do more revenge attacks through a longer dated news feed!