PDA

View Full Version : Lost CC when Updating my Ipad

Jill
05-03-2012, 04:33 AM
I updated my ipad and have lost everything no CC no nothing. Send support a mail but has this happened to anyone before? If so can you tell me how to retore CC?

CounterSniper
05-03-2012, 04:37 AM
Thats horrible. Feel for you. :(

Did you try reinstalling CC app?

Also, Is CC the only app missing or are you having other issues?

Jill
05-03-2012, 05:31 AM
Everything has gone all my apps, podcasts, pictures, ahhhhhhh everything CS

CounterSniper
05-03-2012, 05:33 AM
Everything has gone all my apps, podcasts, pictures, ahhhhhhh everything CS

Do you have a recent itunes backup or an iCloud backup if thats what you do?

Dipstik
05-03-2012, 05:34 AM
Support will take over a week to re-tether your game to your device if that's what you need. Never happened to me when updating, though. Don't you have the same device ID?

Dravak
05-03-2012, 05:35 AM
Calm down Jill , just login the apple store with the apple Id and download it again , all purchases are saved by Apple ID, so you don't have to repurchase them .
You got a UID that should be the same so when you log into CC the data will download from the server .

Dravak
05-03-2012, 05:39 AM
Sadly all the data not backed up is gone tough :( , pictures and everything music , books etc .
but not the apps downloaded from the aps store .

Jill
05-03-2012, 05:41 AM
Calm down Jill , just login the apple store with the apple Id and download it again , all purchases are saved by Apple ID, so you don't have to repurchase them .
You got a UID that should be the same so when you log into CC the data will download from the server .

I'll do it now, thanks so much Dravak I'll let you what happens .... I'm nearly crying lah, this bloody game is such a part of my life for the last 6 months....

Nudie
05-03-2012, 05:44 AM
What ipad update did you do? I've had my ipad for over 6 months and never had to update.
Sorry about what happened to you, we all know how passionate you are about CC.

Dravak
05-03-2012, 05:49 AM
Its ok don't worry happens to everybody when they upgrade there IOS , also do no panic when your stats are downloading , and you say wtf it is not correct , it takes a while for all the items to download from CC server.
If you got a funzio ID (with email etc , which by this time you should) helps speed up the progress a bit .
Sometimes you do need to hit home (that square) and open the app again for the items to update.

Jill
05-03-2012, 06:04 AM
Dravak and CS and everyone, thank you sooooooo much, downloaded and all is well. And you were right I lost 10k on my Att and def and as I cursed under my breath all come good :)

Can't thank you enough ....... THANK YOU

CounterSniper
05-03-2012, 06:06 AM
Dravak and CS and everyone, thank you sooooooo much, downloaded and all is well. And you were right I lost 10k on my Att and def and as I cursed under my breath all come good :)

Can't thank you enough ....... THANK YOU

Excellent, Jill

Glad CC is OK!!

Now you just gotta use your backup for the other stuff. fingers crossed, :cool:

Dravak
05-03-2012, 06:07 AM
You are welcome Jill :) , also if the documents icon or cases are not showing up just close and restart ap.
those are even saved server side .

Jill
05-03-2012, 06:08 AM
LOL not worried about the other stuff I'll take more pictures, download what I'm missing.... CC was my worry, sad lah

Dravak
05-03-2012, 06:12 AM
Oh Jill , do clean up your safari cache history and cookies , once in a while ..
Cause it is IOS doesn't mean malware doesn't excist ... but atleast all malware gets dumped from the browser .

Jill
05-03-2012, 06:15 AM
Will do, thanks again

Dipstik
05-03-2012, 06:40 AM
How do you erase cache and cookies on an iPad safari? I don't have the usual menu options.

Dravak
05-03-2012, 06:42 AM
Settings the cogwheel silver button , then safari , it shows there clear history cache and cookies .

CounterSniper
05-03-2012, 06:43 AM
How do you erase cache and cookies on an iPad safari? I don't have the usual menu options.

ipad settings > safari > clear cookies & data (center right)