PDA

View Full Version : Tab to earn gold?

Brugernavn
05-03-2012, 02:50 AM
How can it be that I don't have this tab at the bottom of the add funds tab?

mickymacirl
05-03-2012, 03:42 AM
During an event this option is turned off.

Thunder Child
05-03-2012, 03:45 AM
During an event this option is turned off.

Mine isn't. I've earned two bars today and two bars yesterday, over and above my usual one or two direct from Tap Joy. The only time the tab is turned off is during a gold sale...

Brugernavn
05-03-2012, 04:01 AM
Hmm, okay, I'll wait and see what happens.
Is there a max to how much gold one can earn?

mickymacirl
05-03-2012, 04:03 AM
Mine isn't. I've earned two bars today and two bars yesterday, over and above my usual one or two direct from Tap Joy. The only time the tab is turned off is during a gold sale...

Wow didn't realize, thanks!

Warfiend
05-03-2012, 06:19 AM
Hmm, okay, I'll wait and see what happens.
Is there a max to how much gold one can earn?

no max, I'm at over 500 earned during the last two months. However, it comes slow. Best to use the tab in conjunction with checking tapjoys website as the website has offers that don't seem to show up on the in game listing.

boardgames rule
05-03-2012, 06:34 AM
How does tapjoy work? It wont allow me to do any of the offers and i want free gold.

Warfiend
05-03-2012, 06:46 AM
How does tapjoy work? It wont allow me to do any of the offers and i want free gold.

It's been a while, but from what I remember, I went to their website, signed up for an account, and then installed a profile on my iPad. Once that was done, I could login to their site, then choose modern war as the game I wanted to earn for, and browse offers. The vast majority of my gold came from app install offers that required no personal information. The most personal information I gave out has been an email address, which I used a yahoo email address that I've had for years to use for any site I suspected could spam me.

It has mostly worked for me with only a few glitches here and there.

boardgames rule
05-03-2012, 08:12 AM
I signed up for Tapjoy and went to there website and tried to select my device but nothing happened.Do you have to have a device selected to get offers?

Warfiend
05-03-2012, 08:35 AM
I signed up for Tapjoy and went to there website and tried to select my device but nothing happened.Do you have to have a device selected to get offers?

I don't remember having to do anything like that. I had to install a profile on my device, and then select modern war as the app to earn for. After that, it was as simple as finding listed offers, and doing them. I did have to close modern war out of the open task list and restart to get gold to show initially.

JohnnyR
05-03-2012, 08:39 AM
I had to do all the tapjoy sign up stuff on my laptop, wouldn't go anywhere after tryimg to select device for me either.

boardgames rule
05-03-2012, 08:42 AM
HOw did you get the gold then?

Warfiend
05-03-2012, 08:52 AM
If I'm remembering correctly, I signed up through my device. It's been a while though, maybe I just forgot that step. Best bet if you're having problems is to drop tapjoy support a line. They replied in under a day the one time I contacted them. They have a help section when you login.

SeqWins
05-05-2012, 04:31 PM
I did an experiment an I decided to see how much gold I can collect from this tab on just the earn 1 gold on mw( visit tj tab).

Well yesterday I was at 50 gold bars I even made a thread about it, well I have 66 bars at the moment and about 10 of these are just from just visiting the tj tab in the game option apparently it regenerates every hour.

Try it for yourselves if you got some free time.

bigflan
05-05-2012, 04:39 PM
I did an experiment an I decided to see how much gold I can collect from this tab on just the earn 1 gold on mw( visit tj tab).

Well yesterday I was at 50 gold bars I even made a thread about it, well I have 66 bars at the moment and about 10 of these are just from just visiting the tj tab in the game option apparently it regenerates every hour.

Try it for yourselves if you got some free time.I do it but not as effective as tap joy