PDA

View Full Version : Developer plz help

ruffy
05-03-2012, 02:00 AM
I wrongly bought the cash stack instead of the gold.

I submitted a ticket, the number is 88743, and I made a post
On forum to expedite the ticket. Still unsolved.

Developers, I need your help.

ruffy
05-03-2012, 06:47 AM
halo? can any developer help on this ticket? its almost a week since i send in the ticket...

QPR
05-03-2012, 06:50 AM
try sending a PM to crime city mark he may be able to help

ruffy
05-03-2012, 06:54 AM
Thanks QPR. I have just pm mark. if that still doesn't get it solved, i am really getting frustrated...

QPR
05-03-2012, 06:56 AM
Good luck Ruffy

Bruce_law
05-03-2012, 07:16 AM
They always solve the problems, dont worry.

I had 2 problems involving gold, but sadly i needed wait 4 days to solve.

but i solved.

ruffy
05-03-2012, 07:25 AM
Thanks Bruce law it's like 5 days already so I hope it's solved soon.

Polarbear
05-03-2012, 07:32 AM
Not sure if true or not, but i believe there is a priority list for support tickets.
Starting from most to least important:
Gold/sales issues
Bugs and glitches
Misclicks
Others
Cheaters

I once had a vault not given during purchase, and literally slapped "GOLD BOUGHT, NOT GIVEN" on subject line, and got a prompt response saying the was a high priority request and will be sent straight to CS. 2 hours later after sending in iTunes purchase history, all settled. Quite the impressed as I also got 500+ for inconvenience =D

So morale of story, send ticket with "GOLD" in subject line along with purchase history, and although their support team is overwhelmed due to KA, your report should be resolved sooner.

Bruce_law
05-03-2012, 07:58 AM
Thanks Bruce law it's like 5 days already so I hope it's solved soon.

Try to send a PM to Crime city mark with your number ticket and the email that you send the request, since you are waiting 5 days for a response already,

See this post:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?26159-About-Support

Strawberry Cough
05-03-2012, 09:38 AM
thanks Polar Bear, was waiting since saturday and they just fixed it real quick. much love brutha!

Nobby65
05-03-2012, 09:52 AM
I did the same on the last event. I sent in a ticket asking nicely is there any thing they could do to help 3 days later they took the cash back and gave me the gold. I am one happy customer

Vile Lynn
05-03-2012, 09:54 AM
halo? can any developer help on this ticket? its almost a week since i send in the ticket...
I know it can seem like forever, but they will help & you won't have to wait much longer.
CCMark has posted in the past that asking on the forum or in PM won't speed up your ticket. He recently said that Funzio is working on getting their turn-around time back down, but they need to hire & train, takes time, too.
Good luck! :)

ruffy
05-03-2012, 04:25 PM
Thanks all for the input. I have done all I can, post on forum,
Pm mark and still waiting. It's now 6 days...

Where is my gold?

one man gang
05-03-2012, 06:21 PM
Lol ruffy, I feel like you and I are becoming friends on this painful journey to get our gold, its been 7 days for me now and nothing, I have PM'd CC Mark.. I am just hoping to get some communication going. (although I did just read Vile's post saying dont PM CC mark.. doh!)

IDEA FOR DEVS
In these situations if you are flooded with tickets, maybe have a automated 3-4 day reply email that gets sent just so we don't feel like we are lost in the paperwork.

ruffy
05-03-2012, 07:16 PM
Lol ruffy, I feel like you and I are becoming friends on this painful journey to get our gold, its been 7 days for me now and nothing, I have PM'd CC Mark.. I am just hoping to get some communication going. (although I did just read Vile's post saying dont PM CC mark.. doh!)

IDEA FOR DEVS
In these situations if you are flooded with tickets, maybe have a automated 3-4 day reply email that gets sent just so we don't feel like we are lost in the paperwork.

hey one man gang,

did you purchase cash stack instead of gold like me? its pretty embarrasing, but i hope funzio solve it fast for us...

one man gang
05-03-2012, 08:54 PM
hey one man gang,

did you purchase cash stack instead of gold like me? its pretty embarrasing, but i hope funzio solve it fast for us...

I refuse to admit that I miss clicked.. but most likely lol.. I banked it straight away and have not touched it

ruffy
05-03-2012, 11:12 PM
haha same i click wrongly and bought the 52m cash stack... if funzio takes away my 52m, i will lose 5.2m of banking fees... but thats fine..

i just want the 1,500 gold asap!

Dravak
05-03-2012, 11:21 PM
Eh ruffy eh highest is 13m for the 100$ , or the lower one 5.7 m for less..

Explains why your ticket is confusing , so which one did you buy and pay for ?
So basically which one did Itunes charge you for in payment history .

CounterSniper
05-03-2012, 11:25 PM
Eh ruffy eh highest is 13m for the 100$ , or the lower one 5.7 m for less..

Explains why your ticket is confusing , so which one did you buy and pay for ?
So basically which one did Itunes charge you for in payment history .

Apparently cash is incremental by level.

At lvl 138 i can buy 14.63 million for $99.99 but my lvl 90 acct i can only buy 820k for $99.99

Gold doesnt change

And yes that is totally bogus!

Dravak
05-03-2012, 11:36 PM
Never buy cash , so good point CS , that is a bit crazy for people who do buy cash , that levels affect cash bought .
They should have the same cash at level 1 as level 200 , since it is Real Money transfer , or remove the cash option all together .

CounterSniper
05-03-2012, 11:38 PM
Never buy cash , so good point CS , that is a bit crazy for people who do buy cash , that levels affect cash bought .
They should have the same cash at level 1 as level 200 , since it is Real Money transfer , or remove the cash option all together .

Absolutely!

Its really quite offensive that they do would do that.

ruffy
Apparently cash is incremental by level.

At lvl 138 i can buy 14.63 million for $99.99 but my lvl 90 acct i can only buy 820k for $99.99

Gold doesnt change

And yes that is totally bogus!

i think the cash stack is dependent on your hourly income.. my hourly income is $400k+

one man gang
haha same i click wrongly and bought the 52m cash stack... if funzio takes away my 52m, i will lose 5.2m of banking fees... but thats fine..

i just want the 1,500 gold asap!

I dont think they will take into account banking fees, you had to bank it so it didnt get out into the open environment. but like you I dont care if they take my 800k deposit fee.. I just want my damn gold!

CounterSniper
05-03-2012, 11:51 PM
i think the cash stack is dependent on your hourly income.. my hourly income is $400k+

Could be, though that is still totally wrong to charge incrementally by any design. IMO

What lvl are you?

ruffy
05-04-2012, 12:21 AM
Could be, though that is still totally wrong to charge incrementally by any design. IMO

What lvl are you?

i am lvl 161, hourly income $400k+/hr

i am pretty sure i read it somewhere in the forums in the past the cash stack is determined by your hourly income...

anyway i m only interested to have my cash stack changed to gold...

so y is it still not solved??

halo developers????

Dreno33
05-04-2012, 01:12 AM
I put in subject line once (Misclick on expansion ~ 42 Gold)

They solved it literally in like 15 minutes. it was amazing. I couldn't have been happier. I love the support team. Twice I've sent tickets and both times super fast. Thanks, Funzio(:

ruffy
05-04-2012, 01:40 AM
I put in subject line once (Misclick on expansion ~ 42 Gold)

They solved it literally in like 15 minutes. it was amazing. I couldn't have been happier. I love the support team. Twice I've sent tickets and both times super fast. Thanks, Funzio(:

they used to be fast... until like last week and this week... super slow.. maybe some corporate restructuring some are fired and new people are coming in?

one man gang
05-04-2012, 01:47 AM
Lol everyone has had such a good experience except me and you ruffy, ok Funzio, i accept you have taken over 7 days, in compensations I would like all the end event items and my gold. Thank you.

Also i sent another ticket with my problem in the subject field, if you want more of my money you got to work for it!

ruffy
05-04-2012, 02:39 AM
Lol everyone has had such a good experience except me and you ruffy, ok Funzio, i accept you have taken over 7 days, in compensations I would like all the end event items and my gold. Thank you.

Also i sent another ticket with my problem in the subject field, if you want more of my money you got to work for it!

can't agree more. we bought the gold to use to open the boxes, but this delay means we can't have that (unless its a deliberate plot to get us buy more gold)

would be nice to compensate us with the gold and the end event item.

fingers crossed..

Max Power
05-04-2012, 04:36 AM

LOL....you really got that cash option dialed in. I can buy 55 million. Solid advice....LOL!

I disagree. Could you imagine what that would do to game balance at lower levels if you could just buy millions like people can at higher levels? The gap between the haves and the have-nots would be even wider. Isn't that already a fundamental problem in this game, the gap between spenders and non-spenders? Having the same cash purchases at all level would make it even worse.

one man gang
05-04-2012, 04:43 AM
can't agree more. we bought the gold to use to open the boxes, but this delay means we can't have that (unless its a deliberate plot to get us buy more gold)

would be nice to compensate us with the gold and the end event item.

fingers crossed..

I was being silly about it... but hey if you wanna get serious ill start making the we want compo signs? ;)

ruffy
05-04-2012, 07:27 AM
still not solved...

BeniBugatti
05-04-2012, 08:07 AM
I've worked at a few companies that got bought... each time that happens efficiency plummets for quite a while.

ruffy
05-04-2012, 11:03 AM
I've worked at a few companies that got bought... each time that happens efficiency plummets for quite a while.

oh well my hard luck then... i have to keep waiting...

ruffy
05-04-2012, 09:47 PM
still not solved yet... i guess i will shelf my plans to use gold for opening the briefs...

Fig Oni
05-04-2012, 10:05 PM
still not solved yet... i guess i will shelf my plans to use gold for opening the briefs...

All I can say regarding your issue is quite simple.
You need to be patient because to me it seems they must of had phantom claim in the past and are going to investigate the whole scenario before exchanging the cash to gold.
Until they don't get the invoice from apple to check your transaction they won't exchange the cash.

By emailing funzio the invoice does speed things up.
In truth I am 100% sure if your query is genuine then it won't be forgotten and I've never sent a ticket not got a response and a solution. They are very good.

ruffy
05-04-2012, 10:21 PM
thanks bro for your suggestion... anyway i thot the simple way is to track my account to see a inflow of ingame cash of $52m (that i click wrongly..) and just swap that with gold?

i am not sure if that is possible to view? or is not possible?

Daniel2115
05-04-2012, 10:43 PM
I sent in a ticket cause I clicked the event gold button to speed up the time when there was only about 15 seconds left anyways and they refunded my gold and gave me an extra 15 for the inconvenience the next day. Very pleased with the help

NotHappyatU
05-04-2012, 11:03 PM
They are good help

mlmjywphxn
05-05-2012, 12:12 AM
Match collections toms sale (http://www.outlettomsshoesaleonline.com/) coming from Kinmen Isle Seashore Lodge Dadeng from to the south to be able to north, pile and also marine through the location to Xiang'an through Dadeng, shop,Chanel Handbags (http://www.onlinesalechanelhandbags.com/) inside Family, Xin Wei Zhen Jie as well as Tai Mo Shan a number of harvesting, the end associated with established Yinlu Party in the fresh entrance length of A hundred mls.
The particular movement started in the Netherlands, presently Scarpe Hogan (http://www.scarpehogan2012outletsito.com/) in The japanese,alteration by appliance Kate Moss Philippines, America and also other places every year, many people taken part in strolling movements. Kong Unique Administrative Location regarding Cina used greater than Twenty consecutive classes of these activities.

mlmjywphxn
05-05-2012, 12:15 AM
Complement traces toms shoes (http://www.outlettomsshoesaleonline.com/) from Kinmen Is Seaside Hotel Dadeng from southerly in order to n ., mountain and seashore through the entire location to be able to Xiang'an through Dadeng, store,Chanel Handbags (http://www.onlinesalechanelhandbags.com/) from the Tribe, Xin Wei Zhen Jie and Tai Mo Shan a number of farms, the final involving collection Yinlu Group in the brand-new gateway amount of 100 a long way.
The actual motion came from the Netherlands, at present Hogan Outlet (http://www.scarpehogan2012outletsito.com/) inside The japanese,alteration by appliance Kate Moss Germany, United states along with other areas each year, thousands of people took part in going for walks activity. Kong Specific Admin Place associated with The far east placed greater than Twenty sequential classes of such activities.

mlmjywphxn
05-05-2012, 12:15 AM
Go with lines toms shoes (http://www.outlettomsshoesaleonline.com/) from Kinmen Island Seashore Lodge Dadeng from south to be able to n ., hill as well as sea during the entire place to be able to Xiang'an via Dadeng, retailer,Chanel Handbags (http://www.onlinesalechanelhandbags.com/) inside Clan, Xin Wei Zhen Jie and Tai Mo Shan a number of harvesting, the end associated with set Yinlu Team within the brand-new entrance length of One hundred mls.
Your motion originated from holland, at the moment Hogan Outlet (http://www.scarpehogan2012outletsito.com/) within Japan,alteration by appliance Kate Moss Germany, North America and other places annually, many people took part in walking motion. Kong Specific Administrator Place associated with China used more than 20 sequential sessions of such events.

mlmjywphxn
05-05-2012, 12:17 AM
Go with traces toms shoes (http://www.outlettomsshoesaleonline.com/) from Kinmen Island Beach front Lodge Dadeng via southerly in order to upper, pile and also seashore through the location to be able to Xiang'an via Dadeng, keep,Chanel Online (http://www.onlinesalechanelhandbags.com/) inside Tribe, Xin Wei Zhen Jie along with Tai Mo Shan four harvesting, the conclusion associated with arranged Yinlu Team within the brand new gate amount of A hundred kilometers.
The particular movements originated from the Netherlands, presently Hogan Outlet (http://www.scarpehogan2012outletsito.com/) in Asia,alteration by appliance Kate Moss Germany, America as well as other areas yearly, thousands of people taken part in walking activity. Kong Particular Admin Location involving Cina kept more than Something like 20 sequential sessions of these situations.

mlmjywphxn
05-05-2012, 12:21 AM
Match up traces toms shoes (http://www.outlettomsshoesaleonline.com/) through Kinmen Island Seashore Motel Dadeng via southerly in order to northern, mountain and also seashore during the entire region for you to Xiang'an by means of Dadeng, store,Chanel Online (http://www.onlinesalechanelhandbags.com/) from the Family, Xin Wei Zhen Jie and Tai Mo Shan several farms, the final of set Yinlu Team inside fresh gate duration of One hundred a long way.
The motion originated in the Netherlands, currently Hogan Outlet (http://www.scarpehogan2012outletsito.com/) in The japanese,alteration by appliance Kate Moss Belgium, America and other places every year, thousands of people took part in walking movement. Kong Unique Administrator Area associated with Cina used more than Twenty sequential sessions of these situations.

ruffy
05-05-2012, 12:24 AM
can all these spammers get sorted out?

Max Power
05-05-2012, 05:10 AM
All I can say regarding your issue is quite simple.
You need to be patient........

Hard to be patient when he wants to use the gold for this event.

Vile Lynn
05-05-2012, 05:17 AM
can all these spammers get sorted out?

Yep, you can use that little, tiny triangle in the bottom corner, above the time stamp of the following post, to report posts.

one man gang
05-05-2012, 05:39 AM
lol ruffy.. our journey continues.. may i suggest not reporting the spammers as it will only hold our ticket up more im sure.

Also we can count out using gold in this event, just like the last event.. (the one that actually got me to lose my gold buying virginity, but like a true noob, i hit the wrong spot.. button)